Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 10:03:54 PM EDT
I've been waiting years for this piece of shit law to sunset and tonight it finally did.

Only problem, I am in California visiting friends. So it won't sunset for me until 11:40 pm on the 13th when my plane touches down at Detroit Metro.

I left Calif. 12-1/2 years ago and miss the place badly at times. Most of the time I feel sorry for everyone still putting up with the fucked up laws here. Shame what happened to my home where I grew up.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:04:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Michigan eh?  Aren't they trying to pass their own ban there?   Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:06:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Michigan eh?  Aren't they trying to pass their own ban there?   Good luck.

Yeah, but I hate that place. They have their own bullshit handgun laws.... I was scouting out Las Vegas yesterday and today for a possible move back to a free country.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:09:21 PM EDT
[#3]
MI is starting to get bad...... too many progressive Dems.....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top