Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2002 8:01:16 AM EDT
How f'ing selfcentered can this guy get!!!  Clinton regets pardon from [url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,49195,00.html[/url]

[b]WASHINGTON — Former President Clinton says he regrets the last-minute pardon he gave to fugitive financier Marc Rich because it has tarnished his reputation................
Since then, they have been investigated by federal prosecutors and Congress. That scrutiny, Clinton said, made him "just angry that after I worked so hard and after all that money had been spent proving that I never did anything wrong for money, that I'd get mugged one more time on the way out the door."
[/b]

My Lord.....isn't there a Hinkley out there somewhere for this guy??

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 8:04:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Tarnished his reputation??!!?

Is it even possible to tarnish a turd?
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 8:04:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey I thought you were gonna shoot me your resume?
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 8:08:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hey I thought you were gonna shoot me your resume?
View Quote

Sorry, I haven't put it together yet.  Didn't mean to leave you hanging.  I plan to have it together this week.  Is that okay??  I really do appreciate your help.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 8:15:55 AM EDT
[#4]
No problemo' my man!
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 8:26:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I used to waste a lot of time and energy hating Bill.  He's irrelevant.  Everything he and Hil do is done to attract attention to themselves.  They are merely excellent politicians.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 8:29:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Some thing called character.
He's got none.
If you've got it you do what's right even when no one's watching.

He's only upset because he got caught.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 9:32:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Have you ever heard of a President talking SO MUCH about himself - EVER?

From the time he was a Presidential candidate in '92 he's done NOTHING but talk about "how hard" he works.

Whether it's the [b]middle-class tax[/b] cut he promised before the '92 election (which he promptly scrapped somewhere between election day and inauguration day), or the [b]$16Biln economic stimulus bill/Union payoff[/b], or "[b]HillaryCare[/b]", or anything else - it's always come down to HIM.

HE is the center of everything that happens.

No wonder he's so paranoid about the "right wing".  

No one so thoroughly, fully and entirely narcissistic, egotisic, self-agrandizing or selfish could be anything less than paranoid and dellusional about their own self-importance.

He is, though, the world's smartest and most intelligent shallow, amoral, conceited, disgusting, dishonest, corrupt, lying 12-year-old-boys to ever become President.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top