Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2016 9:26:07 PM EDT
Went and shot a couple rounds tonight while my daughter was at gymnastics. Borrowed her gun (I bought her a trap gun because she joined he high school team.)

First round: 9 Took me a little bit to find it. I knew it would, so I just had to get that out of the way. I think the scorekid was thinking "WTF?" Most of those hits came in the last half.

Second round: 19. Started strong, then got a bit sloppy a couple times, stopped my swing a couple times, and just kinda missed a couple times.

I think I could enjoy this. I need to get on a league team.those guys looked like they were having fun.

Who else here is starting up this spring?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:31:55 PM EDT
Life took over our team and we're no longer able to shoot together. God I miss it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:35:27 PM EDT
I will shoot a few times. Got a new over/under last yeat and only shot it once.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:54:00 PM EDT
Went back tonight. Something seemed a bit off. Couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Halfway through the round, my sight bead is gone. Kinda tall thick grass. Proceeded to miss the shit out everything.

Daughter's gun. She's playing for blood on Friday (first actual competition.) replacement is $4.10 at Brownells, so I bought 2. Overnight shipping so it arrives Friday (hopefully before she shoots): $40.

That sucked. Loctite, motherfuckers. Is it a banned substance in Italy?
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:30:12 PM EDT
Decided I should stay away from my daughter's gun, borrowed my brother's Browning Citori to see if I like shooting an over under, or just he idea of it.

Picked up a Champion 12v electric thrower, giving it to my dad to keep here at his place. Just put it together, works pretty well, jury is still out on the Citori.

I'm going to try to join a league, probably someone out there who needs a warm body to fill a slot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top