Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 603
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 6:40:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Teams offensive and defensive EPA after filtering out garbage time:

Edit: Posted this one for you HK for your recent posts about Hurts/Eagles stat padding in garbage time. This effectively shows they have the 5th worst offensive EPA in the NFL outside of garbage time.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 6:46:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Poor Brandon Cooks... Gonna be the only dude left on the Texans at this rate.
View Quote

I think the Chiefs should be sellers at the deadline.

If they’re going to be buyers, Cooks is one of the best guys out there they could realistically go for. My shopping list would be him, Ogbah from MIA, and maybe Barnett from PHI.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 7:06:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If they’re going to be buyers, Cooks is one of the best guys out there they could realistically go for. My shopping list would be him, Ogbah from MIA, and maybe Barnett from PHI.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poor Brandon Cooks... Gonna be the only dude left on the Texans at this rate.

You seem to be more reasonable about the Chiefs than some others…

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 7:11:28 PM EDT
[#4]
We’ve been a few pages w/o a Diggs post.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 7:43:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Two weeks ago I said to take the Ravens +3 over the Chargers because the point spread, line movement, etc. didn't make sense  The Ravens won 34-6.

One week ago I said to take the Titans +4 over the Chiefs because the point spread, line movement, etc. didn't make sense.  The Titans won 27-3.

This week I'm saying to take the Vikings over the Cowboys because the point spread, line movement, etc. doesn't make sense.
View Quote

So tell me about Giants and KC for Monday night.

At home against the Giants, I am thinking this could be a safe bet....maybe???
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:38:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 10:16:10 PM EDT
[#7]
That is one ugly hair do! Back pack? Man he needs to dress a lot better since he is a owner.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 10:33:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 10:35:57 PM EDT
[#9]

HE'S GONE FOR THE SEASON! WHO DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING? I KNOW I DID!
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 10:37:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two weeks ago I said to take the Ravens +3 over the Chargers because the point spread, line movement, etc. didn't make sense  The Ravens won 34-6.

One week ago I said to take the Titans +4 over the Chiefs because the point spread, line movement, etc. didn't make sense.  The Titans won 27-3.

This week I'm saying to take the Vikings over the Cowboys because the point spread, line movement, etc. doesn't make sense.

No strong opinion on that one.  Nothing really jumps out about the spread, line movement, public betting, etc.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 10:38:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

But he finished the game.

Link Posted: 10/27/2021 10:38:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Hard to believe he is 13 years younger than Jerry Jones.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 10:46:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Against the TEXANS!
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup, it’s the reason I didn’t think much of the Cardinals signing him.  Your best ability is your availability and for the past half decade Watt has averaged 7 missed games a season.  He couldn’t even do that in 2021.

Playing on a legit Super Bowl contender for the first time in his career was making Watt uncharacteristically cocky the past few weeks.  With his fragileness you’d think he’d be more careful about tempting fate.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 11:18:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
“Everyone gasped.”

I’m sure everyone in attendance was shocked and horrified considering he said it back in May and we are just now hearing about it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/B44D0D4A-7B41-43F5-B598-49309A45E719_jpe-2144477.JPG
View Quote

Ballysports is full of fucktards, apparently.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 11:31:49 PM EDT
[#16]

And PFF has him as the 61st rated DB in the NFL.

k
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 11:54:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

k
View All Quotes
Quoted:

k

The 61st best CB currently has the 2nd best odds to win Defensive Player of the Year.  Weird.

The “he always gets torched” narrative cracks me up considering he’s given up just 16 more yards than Jalen Ramsey.  Not to mention he has only played in 18 NFL games and he usually is covering the other team’s #1.

Link Posted: 10/28/2021 1:17:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 1:36:12 AM EDT
[#19]

Lol he looks so tight ????
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 1:40:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Big Ben has a hip injury affecting his throwing motion.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 2:12:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

That’s almost as surprising as JJ Watt being injured.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 2:43:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

That’s almost as surprising as JJ Watt being injured.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 3:40:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Watt knew he’d never play in a Super Bowl with the Texans and he left.

Watt joins a new team and for the first time in his career his team is a legit Super Bowl contender.

Watt is then ensured he won’t be playing in the Super Bowl by suffering a season ending injury… in a game against the Texans.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 9:56:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Most normal fans could see it. I can understand signing him on a team friendly deal but they paid him some big bucks.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 11:13:11 AM EDT
[#25]
From Yahoo regarding Goodell's cop out on the WFT.

"On Tuesday, in the quiet storm radio DJ voice Goodell uses to convey gravitas and trustworthiness as he speaks half-truths and offers winding answers with no actual substance, he showed what he truly is: a feckless empty suit who earns a lot of money to protect billionaire dinosaurs and the many skeletons in their closets."

Link Posted: 10/28/2021 11:14:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Tonight's Packers Cardinals game has the best combined win percentage (13-1, 0.929) of any Thursday Night Football game, in October or later, ever.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 11:37:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Jay glazer just ripped the Texans on local fox radio out here. He said they’ve been impossible to deal with, wouldn’t return calls or texts until recently. AND, they turned down an offer of THREE first rounds and THREE third round picks… Jesus!
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 11:44:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Jay glazer just ripped the Texans on local fox radio out here. He said they've been impossible to deal with, wouldn't return calls or texts until recently. AND, they turned down an offer of THREE first rounds and THREE third round picks Jesus!
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2021 11:46:05 AM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jay glazer just ripped the Texans on local fox radio out here. He said they've been impossible to deal with, wouldn't return calls or texts until recently. AND, they turned down an offer of THREE first rounds and THREE third round picks Jesus!
https://media2.giphy.com/media/6JB4v4xPTAQFi/giphy.gif

Jay glazer is a true insider. I’ve never known him to say shit just for the sake of saying it. And it’s the Texans, they’ve misplayed this so badly.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 11:47:33 AM EDT
[#30]

Ja'Marr's huge difference is eye catching, but my first thought was, "Cooper Kupp's expected yards started that high?" Apparently NGS was really, really, really high on Cooper Kupp to begin with. I would not have guessed his yard expectation would have been the highest in the NFL.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 11:52:42 AM EDT
[#31]

Not only no, but hell no.

Trading for this dude when you could have signed him  off the street would be a major organizational failure.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 11:54:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Not only no, but hell no.

Trading for this dude when you could have signed him  off the street would be a major organizational failure.
View Quote
Won't trade to an AFC team. What, are the Steelers afraid of facing him in the playoffs?
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 11:54:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Something pretty much no one is talking about with the Watson trade talk is whether or not these potential trades include any kind of protection.

W/O that knowledge it’s like discussing a new deal a team offered a player w/o mentioning how much is guaranteed.  A 5 year/$100M deal could sound great, but if only $20M is guaranteed it’s horrible.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 12:27:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Confirmed that Davante Adams did not clear protocols, was not allowed to travel with the team yesterday, and will not be playing tonight.

Edit: Sounds like he didn't test negative twice. So I believe he has Covid, not a close contact.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 12:29:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Won't trade to an AFC team. What, are the Steelers afraid of facing him in the playoffs?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2021 12:49:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Cardinals fans are claiming that since they won't have Watt for tonight's game that evens out the Packers not having their top two WRs.

When the Adams news broke the line moved 2-2 1/2 points.

When the Watt news broke the line didn't even move half a point.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 12:50:41 PM EDT
[#37]
And speaking of the point spread: no team that has been a 7 point or more underdog this season has won their game SU.

The Packers are currently a 6.5/7 point underdog.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 12:56:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Cardinals fans are claiming that since they won't have Watt for tonight's game that evens out the Packers not having their top two WRs.

View Quote

Sounds like early excuses to me. I think overall everybody is expecting GB to get stomped, but IMO it should be closer than they think even if JJ played.

And it's still crazy to think of all the significant players GB has been missing...
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 1:00:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Did the Saints need depth behind Kamara?

Edit:

View Quote
Yeah NO does.  I'm curious as to how much gas Mark has left in the tank, but it's good to see him in Black & Gold again.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 1:02:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Sounds like early excuses to me. I think overall everybody is expecting GB to get stomped, but IMO it should be closer than they think even if JJ played.

And it's still crazy to think of all the significant players GB has been missing...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A few weeks after JJ Watt's sideline tirade about people making excuses and how it's bullshit, his team's fanbase uses his injury.... as an excuse.

Link Posted: 10/28/2021 1:04:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
From Yahoo regarding Goodell's cop out on the WFT.

"On Tuesday, in the quiet storm radio DJ voice Goodell uses to convey gravitas and trustworthiness as he speaks half-truths and offers winding answers with no actual substance, he showed what he truly is: a feckless empty suit who earns a lot of money to protect billionaire dinosaurs and the many skeletons in their closets."

https://c.tenor.com/j_jwTVreE78AAAAM/did-you-not-know-josh-sundquist.gif
View Quote

That reads like someone finding out HR departments exist to protect the company, not the employees.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 1:25:11 PM EDT
[#42]

Edit: Looks like it's official on MVS:

Link Posted: 10/28/2021 1:35:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

They should rest MVS unless they truly think he's healed.

The guys best asset is his speed. If he wasn't 50/50 on catching a ball that lands in his hands he'd have gotten a ton of hype by now because he routinely torches CB's. It would be smart to make sure he's healed up and can actually contribute further into the season.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 1:36:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 1:41:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
His training played a big part of that.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 1:49:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Rapoport is trying to pay Watt a compliment when really he's just making him look even more fragile by listing everything he injured.  

Even more inglorious, the injury reportedly happened because Watt was trying to tackle a backup rookie QB, whiffed, and fell flat out on his face.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 1:51:24 PM EDT
[#47]

6th round draft pick by the Broncos in 2019. 3 games in 19 then went on IR. Was waived at the beginning of the 2020 season. Packers signed him to the practice squad a month later. Was elevated to active roster for 3 games in the last year and a half with the Packers.

He has played an entire 24 snaps on offense including 2 snaps in the Chicago game this year. Still waiting for his first career reception.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 2:04:53 PM EDT
[#48]
If the Buccaneers win this Sunday against the Saints, Tom Brady will climb to 271 career wins (reg + post season combined). This will lift him beyond his current tie with Tom Landry for career wins and leave him at 4th all time behind only Don Shula, George Halas and Bill Belichick.

Tom's career is so nuts, we're not even comparing him to other quarterbacks anymore. Now we're comparing him to the Mount Rushmore of coaches.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 2:11:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
If the Buccaneers win this Sunday against the Saints, Tom Brady will climb to 271 career wins (reg + post season combined). This will lift him beyond his current tie with Tom Landry for career wins and leave him at 4th all time behind only Don Shula, George Halas and Bill Belichick.

Tom's career is so nuts, we're not even comparing him to other quarterbacks anymore. Now we're comparing him to the Mount Rushmore of coaches.
View Quote

And if the Bucs lose they'll have the same number of loses as the Saints with the Saints owning the tiebreaker.

It's wild that we find ourselves in that situation considering it feels like the Bucs are running away with the division and the Saints look like a mess.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 2:29:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Confirmed that Davante Adams did not clear protocols, was not allowed to travel with the team yesterday, and will not be playing tonight.

Edit: Sounds like he didn't test negative twice. So I believe he has Covid, not a close contact.
View Quote

Page / 603
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top