Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:49:28 AM EDT
[#1]
So glad I don't live in a city.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:50:04 AM EDT
[#2]
You are now free to do as you are told.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:51:11 AM EDT
[#3]
we are so divided as a country. the Gov has done a fantastic job of splitting us down the middle. I would say most of those videos are of liberla hippies that were rioting and needed to be tazed. but how many peoples rights were violated at the same time? I say they shouldnt have been ther ein the firsat place, but does that excuse the actions of law inforcement? the whole thing is fucked
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:53:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Needs more scary music...........

Scratch that....needs stripper music and that redhead needs less clothes.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:53:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Police breaking up riots/disorderly crowds = nazi germany.

Got it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:56:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm sorry, I don't feel bad for the occupy, FSA, and "mah baby didn't do nuffin" crowds that are rioting.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:58:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Funny how things work.

People think that its fine when our leaders are tyrannical overseas but act "shocked" when those same politicians exhibit that behavior here.

Good times.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:58:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Got it.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:59:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm sorry, I don't feel bad for the occupy, FSA, and "mah baby didn't do nuffin" crowds that are rioting.  

Which is exactly why we're losing our rights.

Doesnt matter if you agree with their message.

Support their right to protest.  

Their any Constitutionalists left in the US?  
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:00:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They don't have a right to destroy others' property.

Do you really think the cops are there in riot gear because it's a peaceful protest?  Get a clue.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:01:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

BUT THESE ARE OBAMA'S SOLDIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUBBER BULLETS!!!!!!!!!! TEAR GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCARY LOOKING MILITARIZED JBT CARGO POCKET UNIFORM RIOT POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck them. They want to protest? Fine. But you're not shutting down entire areas of town for your hippy camps. You're not going to block roadways. You're not going to start flipping over cars, setting dumpsters on fire, or start throwing trashcans through storefronts.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:01:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So glad I don't live in a city.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:01:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Got it.

Isnt that always the rap, that theyre "rioting and disorderly".  

Generally, most people seem fine with a handful of idiots.  Of-course theres the agent provocateurs but whatever.  

The State does not want anyone to protest.  They dont like crowds of like minded people coming together.  

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:06:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Well they are blaming Obama so I guess I can get behind it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:06:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They don't have a right to destroy others' property.

Do you really think the cops are there in riot gear because it's a peaceful protest?  Get a clue.

Obviously not but it seems like every protest/demonstration is now handled the same way.

IMHO, the State hates/fears any type of mass demonstrations.  

The "disorderly/rioting" stuff is an excuse.  

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:08:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Obviously not but it seems like every protest/demonstration is now handled the same way.

Links of this?

Or is this your impression of how things are after watching the video in the OP?
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:09:18 AM EDT
[#17]
During the Rodney King Riots they hid in the police stations....
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:11:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Somehow this must be Bish's fault.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:12:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Links of this?

Or is this your impression of how things are after watching the video in the OP?

The. gov hates protests, dude.  Didn't you hear about all those guns rights protests and assemblies over the last few months that were suppressed with tear gas and hickory shampoo?

It was horrible.  

It's odd how the OP's video is tied into a scary, fictional Arfcom madsturbatory wet dream movie, isn't it?
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:12:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:15:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Links of this?

The. gov hates protests, dude.  Didn't you hear about all those guns rights protests and assemblies over the last few months that were suppressed with tear gas and hickory shampoo?

It was horrible.  

It's odd how the OP's video is tied into a scary, fictional Arfcom madsturbatory wet dream movie, isn't it?

I guess I should've known something was up when they issued us new gas masks with LED's in them to make our eyes look like they're glowing red.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:16:46 AM EDT
[#22]
What is going to happen when barrys goons get tired of the 2ND amendment protests and find a reason to pull this with their rubber rounds and they get real rounds coming back at them.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:18:00 AM EDT
[#23]
So are the dead really gang members?  If so, no loss and the "protesters" are stupid for siding with them.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:19:27 AM EDT
[#24]
This shit again
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:19:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So are the dead really gang members?  If so, no loss and the "protesters" are stupid for siding with them.

Gang members with histories full of violent crime.

The protests were led by other gang members and their gang banging families.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:20:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
What is going to happen when barrys goons get tired of the 2ND amendment protests and find a reason to pull this with their rubber rounds and they get real rounds coming back at them.

You'll wake up from your little wet dream safe and secure in your basement.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:26:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'll wake up from your little wet dream safe and secure in your basement.

OK I think you misunderstood me. I was asking a question not making a statement. I truly hope nothing happens. I have been to war and do not want to see that come here but it seams more and more likely it is going to happen here. Just because someone makes a statement does NOT mean they are having a wet dream over this. Going to war to protect my country is one thing but going to war against my brothers is something else entirely. If the follow barry's orders or put on the blue helmet of shame then we have no choice but no we do not want that to happen.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:29:42 AM EDT
[#28]

Needs more ominous music and slow motion footage.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:30:39 AM EDT
[#29]
guns dont kill people, cops kill people
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:33:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:35:12 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm still waiting on finding one member of the class of '13 that is a productive member of this forum.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:37:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

The phrase 'unlawful assembly' has no place in the United States as established in the 18th century.  We are no longer that nation, it would seem.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:41:47 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Needs more ominous music and slow motion footage.

I wanna hear the Glenn Miller Orchestra, and I wanna see cops beatin' up hippies.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:41:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm still waiting on finding one member of the class of '13 that is a productive member of this forum.

There's a few. Keep in mind that a lot of them are new to the gun culture in general and are still trying to figure things out and integrate themselves.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:42:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I won't support the right of those who want the opposite of the constitution to protest. They shield themselves with the very rights that they wish to take away, fuck them.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:44:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Not even to page two and a lot of herp and now we are transitioning to a lot of Derp.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:54:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Don't order a hickory shampoo if you don't want one.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:55:33 AM EDT
[#38]
I get so tired of the 'rubber bullet" comment.  If they actually WERE hard rubber bullets you would have a lot of dead scumbags.

They wimped out and  are firing those hacky sac thingys.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:29:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Hot link to a video with no source cited only to find out that the video isn't claimed by a source either...

Certainly it's trustworthy...
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:33:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Like Anaheim California is a hot bed of Obama supporters. This is in Orange County.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:37:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:42:18 AM EDT
[#42]

The FSA/Occupy/gang banger licking is pretty strong too.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:45:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Got it.

Yeah im sure those 5 year olds were real disorderly, or that unarmed man that was killed
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:50:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it.

Yeah im sure those 5 year olds were real disorderly, or that unarmed man that was killed

People that bring their children to a riot should not be surprised when their kids get caught in the crossfire. It's ashame kids have to be raised by shitty parents.

The unarmed man? Gang banger running from the police with multiple violent felony convictions? Start reaching towards pocket/waistband? Fuck him. He paid the stupid tax with his life.

Way I see it, one less person to try to carjack me next time I'm in Anaheim.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:56:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it.

People that bring their children to a riot should not be surprised when their kids get caught in the crossfire. It's ashame kids have to be raised by shitty parents.

The unarmed man? Gang banger running from the police with multiple violent felony convictions? Start reaching towards pocket/waistband? Fuck him. He paid the stupid tax with his life.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 8:01:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Obama's soldiers now opening fire with rubber bullets on Anaheim citizens

I typed and deleted many replies, but really this face sums up your title and that video:
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 8:06:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it.

This! And I’m from the Hill part of that city.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 8:11:36 AM EDT
[#48]
IRONY. All of those citizens most likely voted for BHO...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top