Just a reminder. GO BILL!
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn! Wish I had FOX news over here.

Someone capture it to MPEG. [:)]

Robby
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 3:48:30 PM EDT
[#2]
my goodness- this should be wonderful- tear her a new one, Bill!!!  8pm EST, 15 minutes left to wait for Rosie ODonut to get worked over!
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 4:25:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Holy Hell, that pig got even [b]uglier[/b]! [shock]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 4:29:47 PM EDT
[#4]
She is going to talk about guns after the break 2 mins.  Can't wait.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 4:34:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Rosie O'Donnell, in short, wants to rid FL of the "no gays can adopt" and replace it with the new 2nd Amend. "no guns can be owned by the little people, only police and bodyguards can have the firearms and not go to jail"

she is going to cry.
she is such a dumb ass.  
she has more than just issues with depression is not depression it is dumb-assism.  

Body guard, with the size of her body she needs three guards.  Now she attacks Bill O' on his Sept 11 funds investigation.

Isn't it great that Sept 11 made O'Donut feel more like a mom esp. since it goes along with her fight at this time.  If it takes Sept 11 to open your eyes to the real world then you have been living in a dream world.

Iso
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 4:36:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Lying cow.

She told Tom Selleck she wants all guns banned.

Just like the day after columbine.

HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!11

Rosie o'donut!!!!!!! what a sack of shit.

Link Posted: 3/25/2002 4:37:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn she has big balls!
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 4:38:21 PM EDT
[#8]
She was almost going to cry.

She is apologizing for her outrageous statements. Maybe the Baldwin boys should be next on O'Reilly.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 4:40:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Listen to her pathetic back-pedaling! She must really be feeling the heat. Fat cow, I hope she has a coronary.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 4:41:21 PM EDT
[#10]
That little clip they had right before they went to break almost made me [puke]!

Gee, she is irrational and unstable. Big surprise.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 4:43:51 PM EDT
[#11]
What a fat pig dude. I was very shocked to hear her retract her statement that "all guns should be banned." Now she's saying just strict registration, after O'Reilly asked why her bodyguards have the right to carry firearms and the average person doesnt. Also was shocked to hear her speak out against Bill Clinton.

JUST ADMITTED SHE HAS A BLIND ALLEGENCE TO DEMOCRATS AS I TYPE THIS.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 4:47:59 PM EDT
[#12]
OMFG- She just said that she was so nervous to go on the show, that she had the shits for days.

[puke]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 4:56:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I think she did the back peddling because she has taken a lot of heat.  Bill provided the forum for her to get the ratings.  You can't change a fat pig.  Nobody on this site should think she has changed any views on anything.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 4:57:54 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm trying to be really objective here.  

In my view, Rosie came out of this interview rather well.  No flames, please.    If she's being honest about how she feels as of now, then she's moved up a notch or two in my estimation. She showed intelligence and the ability to express her feelings and views in a reasonable manner.

While I believe that her newly stated gun stance (registration and licensing) is nearly as bad as a total ban, I'll give a point for progress.  If it's a truthful statement, that is.

I LIKED what I heard about her getting rid of the 'blindly democratic' mindset, and I particularly liked that she was clearly very unhappy with the behavior of the Clintons.

She backpedaled and gave the appearance of being more moderate than I had considered her to be before this interview.   If it's a genuine repositioning,  then I approve of it as it is an improvement.    

She is intelligent enough to realize that her own mouth had landed her in trouble and she took steps to at least SAY that she's made some changes.   Time will tell if she was telling the truth.

I currently feel like you could DISCUSS the gun issue with her without resorting to loud voices and a lot of cursing.

CJ
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 5:02:06 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll agree she came out ok. Bill didn't really go at her
I still think she's a fat ugly cow, but at least she admitted her statement on guns the day after columbine was stupid. I still think she's anti, and I won't knowingly give her money.

Quoted:

In my view, Rosie came out of this interview rather well.  No flames, please.    If she's being honest about how she feels as of now, then she's moved up a notch or two in my estimation. She showed intelligence and the ability to express her feelings and views in a reasonable manner.

While I believe that her newly stated gun stance (registration and licensing) is nearly as bad as a total ban, I'll give a point for progress.  If it's a truthful statement, that is.

I LIKED what I heard about her getting rid of the 'blindly democratic' mindset, and I particularly liked that she was clearly very unhappy with the behavior of the Clintons.

She backpedaled and gave the appearance of being more moderate than I had considered her to be before this interview.   If it's a genuine repositioning,  then I approve of it as it is an improvement.    

She is intelligent enough to realize that her own mouth had landed her in trouble and she took steps to at least SAY that she's made some changes.   Time will tell if she was telling the truth.

I currently feel like you could DISCUSS the gun issue with her without resorting to loud voices and a lot of cursing.

CJ
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 5:15:26 PM EDT
[#16]
[:(] Dammit!! Been thinkin' about watchin' it most of the day, then got side-tracked and missed it.
Do they re-play it later??  I wanted to see it....[:(]

Link Posted: 3/25/2002 5:15:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Being one of the peasants that she talked about, she can eat the peanuts out of my shit...

Oh wait, I am a millionaire, so I guess I am one of the annoited folks.

How does it feel to be a peasant people?
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 5:20:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
[:(] Dammit!! Been thinkin' about watchin' it most of the day, then got side-tracked and missed it.

View Quote

The O'Reilly Factor is on again at 11pm Eastern.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 5:22:57 PM EDT
[#19]
11pm

Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 5:28:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

In my view, Rosie came out of this interview rather well.  No flames, please. If she's being honest about how she feels as of now, then she's moved up a notch or two in my estimation. She showed intelligence and the ability to express her feelings and views in a reasonable manner.

She backpedaled and gave the appearance of being more moderate than I had considered her to be before this interview. If it's a genuine repositioning, then I approve of it as it is an improvement.    

She is intelligent enough to realize that her own mouth had landed her in trouble and she took steps to at least SAY that she's made some changes. Time will tell if she was telling the truth.

CJ
View Quote

Ditto, CMJ. She definitely came across as thoughtful and willing to examine her past. Considering the Jackson's, Clinton's, Boxer's, & Feinstein's out there, I have to say that she made herself out to be open to discussion on matters she might not necessarily agree w/me on.

Both she & O'Reilly were pretty respectable and honest. Not too bad.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 6:14:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Even with her new more moderate front, she still comes across to me as a big fat POS bull-dyke. Die Bitch!
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 6:23:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

In my view, Rosie came out of this interview rather well.  No flames, please. If she's being honest about how she feels as of now, then she's moved up a notch or two in my estimation. She showed intelligence and the ability to express her feelings and views in a reasonable manner.

She backpedaled and gave the appearance of being more moderate than I had considered her to be before this interview. If it's a genuine repositioning, then I approve of it as it is an improvement.    

She is intelligent enough to realize that her own mouth had landed her in trouble and she took steps to at least SAY that she's made some changes. Time will tell if she was telling the truth.

CJ
View Quote

Ditto, CMJ. She definitely came across as thoughtful and willing to examine her past. Considering the Jackson's, Clinton's, Boxer's, & Feinstein's out there, I have to say that she made herself out to be open to discussion on matters she might not necessarily agree w/me on.

Both she & O'Reilly were pretty respectable and honest. Not too bad.
View Quote

make that triplicate......

with emphasis on the "Time will tell" statement.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 6:23:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 6:25:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Oreilly didn't really put the heat on her too much on the gun issue it seems like he was being too nice.  she just gave up on the gun issue and admitted she was wrong. she actually said in the past anyone who owns a gun should go too jail!
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Well I have to give her credit for getting on the show.  (figuratively speaking, SHE'S GOT BALLS) I am rather upset with No'smiley, I mean O'Reilly!!!  I think he let her off easy.  She did say that some of her views have changed and I guess that's good.  But did you notice how she dodged around.  For example when No smiley asked her about the model heterosexual family adoption, (not the dysfunctional family) instead of the queers adopting.  She said no,to the model heterosexual family and immediately referred to the dysfunctional (which she came from) as if the child would be in a better environment with a bunch of queers.  She obviously thinks that there are no model heterosexual families.  She also seems to have amnesia.  For example she blasted Tom Selleck (that was the last time my wife watched her show) on the gun issue, and that was nowhere close to September 11.  Bill O'smiley could have done a better job but for some reason he didn't.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 6:56:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

CJ
View Quote

I agree.

Her problem (which she even admitted) is that, like a quite a number of women, she makes rash decisions based on their first emotional reaction to a stimulus.  It really didn't appear to be back-peddling to me, it seemed very honest.  Her support of Guiliani and Bush, and public dismissal of Clinton raised her a notch or two in my opinion.  I think that she has come to realize that she was basically a Democrat shill and she doesn't like that.  

I think her statement regarding the power of celebrities to voice their opinions (and how liberal they tend to be) says a lot for her maturation.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 7:18:43 PM EDT
[#27]
She stuck her finger in the wind and it told her to back off the "ban all guns" rhetoric.
Now it's just "license & register all guns" (or ELSE!).

She cheers for Bush three weeks after 9-11, (along with 92% of the country).
Will she support him in '04? NOT!

She thinks what Bill Clitoris did was a horrendous act - (But worth impeaching? NOT!)

She thinks Hillary is power-hungry and will do anything for the Senate seat and Presidency.
Will she support her in '04? YES!

Was she honest? I'm not sure - maybe just drumming up the moderate's support for herself and her mission.

Was she civil? Yes, until she mentioned her two days of diarrhea [puke]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 7:59:25 PM EDT
[#28]
OK.  I got to see Rosie.
Now I know where the TRUTH lives...in the grey area between black and white.
Gee, thanks, Rosie!

I won't waste time picking her comments apart.
Suffice it to say I don't think she's playing with a full deck.
Wonder if the adoption agency heard the part about her having "issues with depression"...
[whacko]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top