BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:26:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm just here to watch the usual suspects try to spin this one.
View Quote

I'll bet Celeste "spun" more than a few PR-24s.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:26:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'm not assuming it, but we both know that the more people that get involved the chances of it being secret diminish exponentially.  Here we have at least 24 cops in one area, I doubt every other cop knew about it, but I'd bet there were 3 times that number that had "heard" about it. Not that any of them will ever admit that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Isolated as fuck.

Just one or two bad apples.........

And I'm sure the other good cops were almost ready to out them anyway..................

I wouldn't assume all the other cops knew what they were doing.

I'm not assuming it, but we both know that the more people that get involved the chances of it being secret diminish exponentially.  Here we have at least 24 cops in one area, I doubt every other cop knew about it, but I'd bet there were 3 times that number that had "heard" about it. Not that any of them will ever admit that.

45 miles from Richmond to Livermore.  70 miles from Richmond to Stockton. That's pretty large for "one area" - and there are probably dozens of depts in that "one area".  I'm sure some of them did know multiple guys were fucking her but that doesn't make it some grand conspiracy amongst multiple depts.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:27:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Except for the part where they paid a teenage prostitute for sex and conspired to avoid criminal investiations oh and acted as her Pimp while on duty just to name a few boo boos. Oh I forgot, the Chief of Police covered it up and was sacked. Oh.. PS. they covered up a potential murder by one of the cops involved.

Just saying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
would have been totally legal in the 38 states that have 16 or 17 as the age of consent

Except for the part where they paid a teenage prostitute for sex and conspired to avoid criminal investiations oh and acted as her Pimp while on duty just to name a few boo boos. Oh I forgot, the Chief of Police covered it up and was sacked. Oh.. PS. they covered up a potential murder by one of the cops involved.

Just saying.

Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:29:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

45 miles from Richmond to Livermore.  70 miles from Richmond to Stockton. That's pretty large for "one area" - and there are probably dozens of depts in that "one area".  I'm sure some of them did know multiple guys were fucking her but that doesn't make it some grand conspiracy amongst multiple depts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Isolated as fuck.

Just one or two bad apples.........

And I'm sure the other good cops were almost ready to out them anyway..................

I wouldn't assume all the other cops knew what they were doing.

I never once uttered the word conspiracy.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:30:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Just saying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
would have been totally legal in the 38 states that have 16 or 17 as the age of consent

Just saying.

Mistakes were made.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:41:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

You just typed it. So, I am going with you are Illuminati.  

Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:43:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Oakland Police are literally Pimps. LOL

Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:46:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Eskimo brothers of the shield!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
town bicycle!

Eskimo brothers of the shield!

Winner!
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#9]
I can't see her picture, someone should be fired.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:57:33 PM EDT
[#10]

She'll end up being the target of an accidental "wrong address" no knock warrant.

Link Posted: 6/13/2016 5:04:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Dem tits!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/13/2016 5:29:53 PM EDT
[#12]
wrong thread

Too many tabs open
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 7:23:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

http://45.media.tumblr.com/aefa04aaa7a8f879e8c972e72907be79/tumblr_nmekw8suPE1s4bl2qo1_500.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://45.media.tumblr.com/aefa04aaa7a8f879e8c972e72907be79/tumblr_nmekw8suPE1s4bl2qo1_500.gif

LOL. Got me there.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 7:37:36 PM EDT
[#14]
American law enforcement, building community relations one underage prostitute at a time.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 7:48:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Fuck those cops and fuck that skank.   Shit like this is so damaging and all over some nasty skank's twat?  What the hell is wrong with these people.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 8:05:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

There is nothing wrong with banging hookers that are of age.
If they're willing to cheat on their spouses why should I care if they're married?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yea she sure as fuck doesn't look 17.
They're still a bunch of retards though why would you keep going once you knew she was underage?
Why in the fuck would you tell her about stings?
Pussy is not that fucking important.

I would ask her why the long face though.

It's funny that your outrage hinges on their continued sexual escapades with the prostitute *after* they knew she was underage, as opposed to having sex with a prostitute, some while married, at all.

There is nothing wrong with banging hookers that are of age.
If they're willing to cheat on their spouses why should I care if they're married?

so... last time i looked, prostitution was unlawful.

when the "professionals" who are charged with upholding the rule of law are in fact doing unlawful things, then i would say there is a problem.

wouldn't you?

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 8:07:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Fuck those cops and fuck that skank.   Shit like this is so damaging and all over some nasty skank's twat?  What the hell is wrong with these people.
View Quote

Please, don't feel like you need to hold back.

Link Posted: 6/13/2016 8:09:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Sloppy five hundredths
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 8:13:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If that picture posted above is her, then these officers have low standards...
View Quote

Goes Along with low IQ
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 8:14:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

shit pisses me off.  I had a feeling it was gonna get worse from the first article.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 8:19:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That divorce court is going to get mighty crowded pretty soon.
View Quote

And the Clinic....they probably all have the same STD. Won't the wives be happy about that.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 8:23:29 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't know what you're all bitching about. All you haters always say police need to be more active in their communities instead of the US vs Them mentality you guys imagine.

How much more involved can you get than sharing the same hoes
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 8:33:42 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I believe in some cases cops can bang hookers to obtain evidence. Which is fucked up.
View Quote
At one of my former depts, an undercover LEO got several blowjobs in order to make a prostitution case. And it was the same girl too.

Another girl saved the jizz from another LEO and kept it in the freezer as an insurance policy. Needless to say, most if not all, of the charges against her were dismissed by the DA.

Another undercover LEO would give a heads up on search warrants for $$$.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 7:30:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I don't know what you're all bitching about. All you haters always say police need to be more active in their communities instead of the US vs Them mentality you guys imagine.

How much more involved can you get than sharing the same hoes
View Quote

They were very active IN one chicks community
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 8:07:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
At one of my former depts, an undercover LEO got several blowjobs in order to make a prostitution case. And it was the same girl too.

Another girl saved the jizz from another LEO and kept it in the freezer as an insurance policy. Needless to say, most if not all, of the charges against her were dismissed by the DA.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I believe in some cases cops can bang hookers to obtain evidence. Which is fucked up.

And I'm sure you reported these crimes, as you were ethically bound to?
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 8:21:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 8:27:52 AM EDT
[#27]
More departments starting the suspension process now.

Link Posted: 6/14/2016 8:28:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 8:31:32 AM EDT
[#29]
When asked how widespread he felt the scandal might be, Fairow was hesitant.

“I feel, well, I’ve got to tell you – who knows?
” said the chief. “I feel like we’ve gotten our arms around this and we have identified a majority of who might be involved. I hesitate to way we got everybody because the investigation is still ongoing.”

When pressed on how many officers he thought were involved, Fairow said he couldn’t talk numbers.
View Quote

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/06/13/oaklands-top-cop-very-concerned-over-underage-sex-investigation/
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 8:32:20 AM EDT
[#30]

http://kron4.com/2016/06/13/kron-investigation-connection-between-underage-call-girl-wife-of-former-oakland-police-chief-sean-whent-in-alleged-sex-scandal/
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 8:34:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 8:38:36 AM EDT
[#32]
How long before VIVID gets in there and offers her a contract like they did with the Teen Moms and the broad who banged the Senator
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 8:41:13 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Going through with actual sexual acts is not part of conducting a legit operation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Going through with actual sexual acts is not part of conducting a legit operation.
You and I know that. Just need the prostitute to agree to sex for $$$ and you have a case.

I guess that LEO wasn't getting BJs from the wife?

Wife: "How was your day hunny?"

LEO: "It was a hard one. Had to make a prostitute blow me multiple times to make a good solid case."
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 8:42:26 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wasn't with them no more, and it was on the news.

Link Posted: 6/14/2016 8:46:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/06/13/oaklands-top-cop-very-concerned-over-underage-sex-investigation/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
When asked how widespread he felt the scandal might be, Fairow was hesitant.

“I feel, well, I’ve got to tell you – who knows?
” said the chief. “I feel like we’ve gotten our arms around this and we have identified a majority of who might be involved. I hesitate to way we got everybody because the investigation is still ongoing.”

When pressed on how many officers he thought were involved, Fairow said he couldn’t talk numbers.

Gonna be a bigger number than 24....could it be 3 times that?  We will see.

ETA: This sudden blooming of more players and departments has to be due to someone dropping dimes like a motherfucker.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 8:48:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nvm responded above, I'm sure know one knew at the time.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 8:51:01 AM EDT
[#37]
"The badge will get you pussy, the same pussy will get your badge".
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 8:55:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
"The badge will get you pussy, the same pussy will get your 25+ badges".
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 9:03:23 AM EDT
[#39]
My god!  Dem titties!
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 9:10:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 9:11:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Nothing new here. Hell, these morons couldn't keep their dicks in their pants while investigating one of their owns murder. link
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 9:13:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

While perhaps not a huge legal issue, most departments would have an issue with sworn personnel banging hookers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While perhaps not a huge legal issue, most departments would have an issue with sworn personnel banging hookers.

Victimless crime?
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 9:18:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, they're damaging the sterling reputation of the Oakland PD.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 9:24:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Badge will get you pussy and pussy will get your badge.
View Quote

Very first thing my FTO told me on day 1.  That was 12 years ago lol. Nothing changes
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 9:28:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Badge will get you pussy and pussy will get your badge.
View Quote

Nicely put.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 9:32:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
How long before VIVID gets in there and offers her a contract like they did with the Teen Moms and the broad who banged the Senator
View Quote

I'm thinking "The Thin Blew Line" might have already been done.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 9:34:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
That divorce court is going to get mighty crowded pretty soon.
View Quote

In California, no less.

Hope they pepperd their anguses (angi?).
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 11:32:59 AM EDT
[#48]
I'll admit it.    That is an excellent looking piece of tail to me.   That is the look I prefer.   Everyone is different.   That is just my preference.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 11:35:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'll admit it.    That is an excellent looking piece of tail to me.   That is the look I prefer.   Everyone is different.   That is just my preference.
View Quote

Looks like lots of people "preferred" it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 7:40:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

which police department are you with?

ar-jedi

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top