Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 7:57:11 PM EDT
Sorry there were just too many abbreviations to pass up.

I just sent my paperwork in to CMP last Wednesday or Thursday for an H&R Garand.

I figured it would take several weeks.....so imagine my absolute shock when I just found an email from them stating that it's being delivered FedEX priority overnight for delivery TOMORROW!! TO MY DOOR !!!!!!

Seriously how cool is that?

If only every transaction was this easy!

Observer
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:58:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been thinking about doing this, how much does it cost?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:58:43 PM EDT
[#2]
w00t!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:05:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Best damn excuse to play Hookey!  Call up the boss, tell him you have a serious case of stomach flu.  Go into details...

I know, it will be damn hard waiting for it.  Watch Oprah.  

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:06:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a service grade H&R to shoot (since I already own a 1943 Springfield) so it cost $550+$20 shipping.

All the prices are listed here Rifles but you can get a 'field' grade for $375.

I'm kicking myself for not buying an IHC a couple of years ago when they were cheap...now they're gone .

This was about the second easiest gun I've ever bought. Too darned cool!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:04:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Everyone really needs at least one CMP Garand.

adair_usmc:
Depends on what you want:

www.odcmp.com/Services/Rifles/m1garand.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top