Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2005 10:30:54 PM EDT
Just went to DU for the first time, i am about to go into the bathroom and vomit all over the fucking place,these stupid people live in this country? I think i am about to be sick. I had no idea, i knew the left was stupid but i had no idea how far out crazy they were. I think i am going to get banned from that website tonite.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:32:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I am banned from DU, some of the shit they post has good humor value
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:32:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the poor club that has actually visited that shithole.

I simply cannot believe there are people THAT stupid still alive. Used to be idiots were fed to the lions.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:35:09 PM EDT
[#3]
One guy asked if anyone had anything positive to say about Blackwater? WTF,do they not train the LEOs that keep their ass safe when the SHTF?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:35:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I was over there for about 5 minutes and that was all I could take. Going to that website will LOWER your IQ. I am serious!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:35:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Its great fun to go to the conservative underground and get the analyses of the DU posts.  Sometimes they post on DU to stir up the bee hive.  It is called a Kamakaze mission.

www.conservativeunderground.com//forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:48:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I am banned from DU, some of the shit they post has good humor value

HUMOR???

You are a better man than me sir! I get FURIOUS at their stupidity.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:52:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I just did that.  
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=4722010&mesg_id=4722837

Quoted:
Its great fun to go to the conservative underground and get the analyses of the DU posts.  Sometimes they post on DU to stir up the bee hive.  It is called a Kamakaze mission.

www.conservativeunderground.com//forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:05:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Banned already that did not take long.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:07:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:09:45 PM EDT
[#10]
peta,that gives me an idea  The comebacks those morons had really told me alot about their reasoning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top