Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1674 of 5589)
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:45:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Lmao I just noticed that. 😂
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:46:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

Its how China is selling the war to their domestic audience; that its all some master plan by the US to sell more Javelins.

However their depiction of the US as a Javelin spitting, money printing, Alien Mechazoid is pretty unintentionally awesome.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AKaTom:
Chinese propaganda is accidentally based

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQTzE8mVcBAQ5JR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Cartoons in a war thread?? Wtf

Its how China is selling the war to their domestic audience; that its all some master plan by the US to sell more Javelins.

However their depiction of the US as a Javelin spitting, money printing, Alien Mechazoid is pretty unintentionally awesome.

Well… i mean, if we are anything, we are top rate Arms makers and dealers.  It’s our passion.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By GreenMushroom:

This is a virtue signaling thread not a war thread. We get a crappy map from the British MOD every 20 pages or so to keep up appearances.

Did you want to talk about the war? What are your thoughts on the Izuim front? The Russians seem to be making their main efforts there. The Ukrainians have been holding them back but I doubt they're getting the exchange rate they were earlier in the war. The Russians want to penetrate there as the northern pincher of an encirclement of the Ukrainian forces in the east.

I wonder how feasible it would be to let them come on like the front is breaking and slice that pincher off and then fall on the support units. The cultural arrogance the Russians exhibit no matter how shitty they're doing makes it seem possible even though it's an obvious move. It would be nice to see some Russian regiments and divisions completely destroyed or captured. The Ukrainians keep mauling them but as long as the skeletons of the formations exist they keep attaching more scrap metal and rapist to them.
View All Quotes

This is a virtue signaling thread not a war thread. We get a crappy map from the British MOD every 20 pages or so to keep up appearances.

Did you want to talk about the war? What are your thoughts on the Izuim front? The Russians seem to be making their main efforts there. The Ukrainians have been holding them back but I doubt they're getting the exchange rate they were earlier in the war. The Russians want to penetrate there as the northern pincher of an encirclement of the Ukrainian forces in the east.

I wonder how feasible it would be to let them come on like the front is breaking and slice that pincher off and then fall on the support units. The cultural arrogance the Russians exhibit no matter how shitty they're doing makes it seem possible even though it's an obvious move. It would be nice to see some Russian regiments and divisions completely destroyed or captured. The Ukrainians keep mauling them but as long as the skeletons of the formations exist they keep attaching more scrap metal and rapist to them.

You bring up a good point.

There is a lack of information on the changing lines, offenses, and defense moves that has been driving me batty. I would really like to see more information on how the front is going and who is making progress where.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By sq40:

Well… i mean, if we are anything, we are top rate Arms makers and dealers.  It’s our passion.
View All Quotes

The MIC is a blessing, not a curse.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:49:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:50:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Truman_Sparks:

Umm, OK. I guess having a wank is OK but wanting to fuck someone/something is way out of the bounds normal behaivor.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:
A question that has been bothering me for a few weeks: How can one get a boner in a war zone?  It seems to me that only a very fucked up person could get a boner in a war zone.

A combat jack is a great stress-reliever!

Umm, OK. I guess having a wank is OK but wanting to fuck someone/something is way out of the bounds normal behaivor.

Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#7]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:
A question that has been bothering me for a few weeks: How can one get a boner in a war zone?  It seems to me that only a very fucked up person could get a boner in a war zone.

A combat jack is a great stress-reliever!

Not really. You get back to base and the nurse gives you a wink and a smile and you meet in the supply room for a quickie. Stress fucks are a real thing and not just for the military.

Had a cop friend open up to me one day about 20 years ago, and he said he was thinking of getting out because drinking and stress fucking his girlfriend wasn't helping anymore. He went on to tell me about some of the shit he'd seen that he couldn't get past and broke down. I told him to talk to a professional and get out.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:52:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By JT_26:
Listing to port. Looks legit.

Another angle

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JT_26:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/108921/FQlHZwKWQAoVBUh-2352699.jpg

Originally Posted By eesmith:
Claimed photo of the Moskva, has this been posted yet?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/597F5999-A1D0-4228-BED3-1E900BB237B0-2352671.jpg
Listing to port. Looks legit.

Another angle

That is my take. Legit.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:52:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:52:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQlLZ0TX0A8nK1P?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

That ship looks to have a broken back.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:53:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

That thing looked like a hunk of shit before it got blowed up.  "Flagship", really?

Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:54:32 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

Somebody never jerked off in 130 degree porta shitter in Fallujah....

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/dont_believe_you_anchorman_zps267e5cbb_GIF-108.gif

lol

It's actually totally fine if you don't believe me, not exactly a high point.
That said, anyone there did the same so 🤷🏻‍♂️
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:55:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

Why do you say that?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Abakan:
Originally Posted By Dracster:
"A downed Russian Su-34 was identified in the Kyiv region

Photos with the wreckage of the fighter were first published in early March. The Russian Su-34 fighter-bomber shot down by Ukraine's air defense had the flight number RF-81251 (31 Red).
The fighter-bomber belonged to the 277th Bomber Regiment of Russia."

This one blowed up real good.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2022-04-17_08-41-34_jpg-2352236.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2022-04-17_08-41-36_jpg-2352237.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2022-04-17_08-41-38_jpg-2352238.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2022-04-17_08-41-35_jpg-2352239.JPG

Not the same maschine

Why do you say that?

I think it is the same bird.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:55:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#15]

There is a lack of information on the changing lines, offenses, and defense moves that has been driving me batty. I would really like to see more information on how the front is going and who is making progress where.
View Quote

Check the tweet for a picture of action in the NE and proximal to Izyum.

If you now draw arrows on the map, the Russian offensive in the Izyum direction can become "very painful."

We will not wait for them to step on us, and we do not wait. They move - we move. This is a maneuverable, "active defense" - Arestovich.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:55:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By MostlyPeaceful:
Short first hand report of Russian American sentiment:

Forgot to make a reservation for an Easter lunch buffet, so ended up at a Bob Evan's for lunch today.

Waitress was an older Eastern European woman (mid 60s) named Zoya. After receiving our meals I asked her about her accent and she said she was from Russia. When I asked her about what she thought about the war she replied:

Putin had to invade now, if he waited even one more year then Russia would be invaded for the second time by Nazis.

She wasn't embarrassed by her stance and seemed to be a true believer. I asked her if she was Muscovite and she said yes. Told her I disagreed but I wouldn't argue on Easter. Meal was fine and she did her job fine.

Sample of one, etc... but this encounter seems to support other reports of older Russians supporting the war.
View Quote

She would not have liked my response.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:58:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iggy1337] [#17]
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:58:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By mnd6563:
This is better than any bikini photo ever!  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/191966/98A6137C-B3EF-4648-85DB-08C11DE5B6D7_jpe-2352191.JPG
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:01:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#19]
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:03:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Claimed photo of the Moskva, has this been posted yet?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/597F5999-A1D0-4228-BED3-1E900BB237B0-2352671.jpg
View Quote

Interesting.  Looks like a Slava from comparing pictures.  

https://www.militaryimages.net/media/guided-missile-cruiser-moskva-russian-navy.16533/

As someone pointed out, the life rafts are deployed - or missing from the racks adjacent to the helo hangar as are two boats seen in the other pic.  One amidships just aft of the crane, the other on the port side near where the damage seems to be heaviest.  It's listing.  Very low in the water.  Not stormy at all at this time.  Nor is it middle of the night - what was the reported time of the attack?? Looks like firefighting water streams near the helo hangar.  

It appears already abandoned, the ship this is taken from is quite close.  And the shoulder seems rather casual - maybe not worried about fires and explosions? If nothing else, I'd rather be upwind, staying out of the smoke, etc.   The damage appears mostly aft of the big deck mount launchers.  It doesn't appear heavily damaged by big explosions.

If the ship is poorly maintained, combine that with limited damage control skills, it may not have the basic raw watertight integrity to stay afloat even with rather limited damage if not being actively fought for.?  Although it can take quite a while for a ship to sink.   Did they abandon ship before they needed to?  Or was damage extensive enough, further efforts were futile and dangerous.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:03:58 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

That got wrecked bow to stern.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:05:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

If you now draw arrows on the map, the Russian offensive in the Izyum direction can become "very painful."

We will not wait for them to step on us, and we do not wait. They move - we move. This is a maneuverable, "active defense" - Arestovich.
View All Quotes

Yeah I asked about Izyum and the Russian BTG's earlier today, but was told nothing was really happening. Now we find out there's attacks and counter attacks.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:06:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:

Yes, they will, so I suggest we get on that. Chenault pulled directly from the active military and used Chinese civilians for a lot of support roles. I understand this isn't 1941 anymore, but whoever commands the new one can, if allowed to, pull, not just from the U.S., but from many NATO and other foreign nations that fly and or support F16. I'm sure they can also persuade many retired and ETS'd to join up as well.

Hell, I'm an old broken down cripple, but if they needed one of those to sweep a floor or restock a supply closet while an able bodied person went to do something needing an able body, I'd volunteer.

IF, Ukraine does this right, their Foreign Legion can be making a serious difference in a year, and a legitimate combined arms unit kicking serious Ruskie ass in two years.

Set up training bases in NATO countries out of reach of Russia and get on it.

All this takes is the will to do it, and my biggest concern in this whole war has been the will of western leaders.

I mean, look at the shit Germany is doing, and if Depends in Chief hadn't been embarrassed into it, he wouldn't be doing a damn thing either.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Yobro512:

Can I get an Amen!

Been saying we need to do this since this shit started.

Every flying tiger is going to need 10+ trained logistics+ trained radar operators with equipment and hangers and fuel and ordnance.

Yes, they will, so I suggest we get on that. Chenault pulled directly from the active military and used Chinese civilians for a lot of support roles. I understand this isn't 1941 anymore, but whoever commands the new one can, if allowed to, pull, not just from the U.S., but from many NATO and other foreign nations that fly and or support F16. I'm sure they can also persuade many retired and ETS'd to join up as well.

Hell, I'm an old broken down cripple, but if they needed one of those to sweep a floor or restock a supply closet while an able bodied person went to do something needing an able body, I'd volunteer.

IF, Ukraine does this right, their Foreign Legion can be making a serious difference in a year, and a legitimate combined arms unit kicking serious Ruskie ass in two years.

Set up training bases in NATO countries out of reach of Russia and get on it.

All this takes is the will to do it, and my biggest concern in this whole war has been the will of western leaders.

I mean, look at the shit Germany is doing, and if Depends in Chief hadn't been embarrassed into it, he wouldn't be doing a damn thing either.

I don't see why we and other NATO countries couldn't second active military to the Ukrainian military as needed.  We've seconded our troops to other militaries in the past (in which they assumed enlisted or commissioned positions, wore that country's uniforms, etc.), mostly during the period from the beginning of our rise to power until WWII.  If they had actual Ukrainian billets, wore their uniforms, were part of their military structure, etc., they would technically be acting in Ukrainian capacity at that point, not American, even though they'd still also be part of the U.S. military (or that of whatever NATO country is sending them).  I think it'd be useful, but more politically palatable than sending actual U.S./NATO forces into the country to fight or even to perform lesser tasks.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:09:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Featureless:

https://www.militaryimages.net/media/guided-missile-cruiser-moskva-russian-navy.16533/

As someone pointed out, the life rafts are deployed - or missing from the racks adjacent to the helo hangar as are two boats seen in the other pic.  One amidships just aft of the crane, the other on the port side near where the damage seems to be heaviest.  It's listing.  Very low in the water.  Not stormy at all at this time.  Nor is it middle of the night - what was the reported time of the attack?? Looks like firefighting water streams near the helo hangar.  

It appears already abandoned, the ship this is taken from is quite close.  And the shoulder seems rather casual - maybe not worried about fires and explosions? If nothing else, I'd rather be upwind, staying out of the smoke, etc.   The damage appears mostly aft of the big deck mount launchers.  It doesn't appear heavily damaged by big explosions.

If the ship is poorly maintained, combine that with limited damage control skills, it may not have the basic raw watertight integrity to stay afloat even with rather limited damage if not being actively fought for.?  Although it can take quite a while for a ship to sink.   Did they abandon ship before they needed to?  Or was damage extensive enough, further efforts were futile and dangerous.
View Quote

It was reported as being towed and it was morning, midday before it sank.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:11:02 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote
Belarus wouldn't even be a speed bump to Poland.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:11:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By bigstick61:

I don't see why we and other NATO countries couldn't second active military to the Ukrainian military as needed.  We've seconded our troops to other militaries in the past (in which they assumed enlisted or commissioned positions, wore that country's uniforms, etc.), mostly during the period from the beginning of our rise to power until WWII.  If they had actual Ukrainian billets, wore their uniforms, were part of their military structure, etc., they would technically be acting in Ukrainian capacity at that point, not American, even though they'd still also be part of the U.S. military (or that of whatever NATO country is sending them).  I think it'd be useful, but more politically palatable than sending actual U.S./NATO forces into the country to fight or even to perform lesser tasks.
View Quote

We did it in WW2, too.   the Vounteer Group sent to China to fight the Japanese before we entered the war were technically mercs in the employ of the Chinese government.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:17:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#27]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 7empest:

Perhaps 4 or 5 Neptunes?  

The S-300 section amidships is actually caved in if you look closely.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:20:38 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

To the Chinese who worship nothing but money, I'd say: look in the mirror, chumps.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:20:52 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

The clearly displayed poor/lack of comms would make isolating and cutting off pincers a possibility, even in more established front lines like we are seeing developing now.  The question will be of sustainability and UA’s ability to replace natural attrition of men and equipment.

I do agree though that the large disparity of RU to UA losses of early war is over and the field will start to favor the depth Russia has in personnel and equipment, even if it is old shit.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:23:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Featureless:

View Quote

That is extensive damage all the way back to the helipad.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:24:45 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

Sure, on a map, but doesn’t Russia have a ton of BTGs in the area NW of Izyum?
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:24:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: THOT_Vaccine] [#32]
The fires below decks in that picture were intense enough to burn the paint off, and every portal and vent is just black around the edges. If I had to guess, I would say that they were evacing injured with the helicopter the huge chunk taking out of the helipad looks like it maybe went over the side... also, there was enough time to get all the lifeboats offloaded.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:25:29 PM EDT
[#33]
If I did this right, it's a Stugna having lunch.

Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:26:03 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

I guess the rumors about it being hit in heavy seas and a storm weren’t exactly true.

Nevertheless, I’m glad to see that Russian POS smoldering and about to sink.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:26:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
View Quote

This. The Poles probably had to lock their heavy brigade commanders in the brig during that cluster fuck of a withdrawal from north of Kiev
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:26:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By AWMCoalition:

radars and missile tubs missing?  Doesn't look like the right ship.  on second look, maybe it's the  correct ship
View Quote
Looks like the stern is blown off.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Firefly1032:

View All Quotes

Yes, 22 BTG's if IIRC. Izyum has the potential to get bad for UA very quickly.

Here's to praying it doesn't.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:28:39 PM EDT
[#38]

The lack of Stingers made sense up until ~2014-2015 with the advent of the Weaponized Quadcopter coming out of Syria.

Prior to that, the US planned (successfully it seems) to eradicate all air threats in the opening salvo of the war using our insanely well equipped and trained airforce.

I'm actually curious, when was the last US Infantryman killed by an enemy (not friendly) air attack? Vietnam?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By amanbearpig:

Shit.  Maybe we can hold off on funding drag Queen reading hour at our elementary schools for a few months and buy more Javelins.

The problem isn't necessarily money to buy them, it's availability. We can't simply say, hey give us 10k javelins next month, it doesn't work that way. We have a manufacturing capacity, and while that level can be increased, there's limits based on the multitude of suppliers and components. Production rate is rather limited in the short term.

Absolutely. It’s apparent this conflict could go on for years, and possibly spread.  If anything, we need to turn up production as fast as possible and stockpile a quarter million of the things. They are the future of warfare.

The idea that we haven’t bought more stingers since 2003 is mind boggling.  With everything we spend money on regularly, some of the defense industrial base we let atrophy makes no sense.

The lack of Stingers made sense up until ~2014-2015 with the advent of the Weaponized Quadcopter coming out of Syria.

Prior to that, the US planned (successfully it seems) to eradicate all air threats in the opening salvo of the war using our insanely well equipped and trained airforce.

I'm actually curious, when was the last US Infantryman killed by an enemy (not friendly) air attack? Vietnam?

American ground forces?  I'm guessing Korea.  If we include ballistic or cruise missile attacks, there have been a few instances since, such as one in Vietnam and the Iranian one on U.S. forces in Iraq not too long ago; I forget if any occurred during the Gulf War or not, but I don't believe any of these cases resulted in fatalities, and the one in Vietnam only wounded foreign troops and civilians, not Americans.

If we include naval forces as the victims, then Vietnam saw a destroyer get bombed by a MiG, but there were only wounded, no fatalities.  U.S.S. Stark was hit by Iraqi air-launched Exocets, but technically we weren't in a state of hostilities at the time.  37 Americans were killed.  I suppose the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon could be considered an air attack on a military target.  There have been a number of missile attacks against our warships from the 1980s to 1990s, as well as in 2016, but no successful ones (all decoyed, shot down, or otherwise missed to the best of my knowledge).

It's been pretty rare since the 1950s against American forces in general.  Doesn't mean it can't happen in the future, of course.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:29:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Perhaps 4 or 5 Neptunes?  

The S-300 section amidships is actually caved in if you look closely.
View Quote

Hell maybe it was the Ukrainians Operation Crossroads test.  

Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:30:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

Italy lifted the ban Dec. 2021 as the last country, France years ago.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
Originally Posted By Arminius:
All "Military calibers" are banned in some Countries, who received lots of support ( = arms ) for the Resistance: Belgium, France, Italy.

So no .30-06, 8 x 57IS, .303 Brit, 9 mm x 19, .45 ACP there.

That it even means no 7.62 x 54R, no 6.5 x 55, and no hunting with the newer .308 Win, which didn´t even exist in WW II, is an example of ridiculous Laws.

Hermann

Italy lifted the ban Dec. 2021 as the last country, France years ago.

The only remaining countries I can think of with such bans are in Asia and Latin America.  It wouldn't surprise me if some exist in Africa, too, as a legacy of colonial gun control laws (which is where India's ban comes from).
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:30:55 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:34:27 PM EDT
[#42]

Not really. You get back to base and the nurse gives you a wink and a smile and you meet in the supply room for a quickie. Stress fucks are a real thing and not just for the military.

Had a cop friend open up to me one day about 20 years ago, and he said he was thinking of getting out because drinking and stress fucking his girlfriend wasn't helping anymore. He went on to tell me about some of the shit he'd seen that he couldn't get past and broke down. I told him to talk to a professional and get out.
View Quote
Guess folks never watched and WW2 movies when the soldiers went through France.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Who_Me:

That thing looked like a hunk of shit before it got blowed up.  "Flagship", really?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Who_Me:

The Moskva was in a good condition - for the Russians.  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:40:12 PM EDT
[#44]

The missle tubes are visible forward through the smoke. Don't know of any ship type other than a Slava that has that kind of setup.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AWMCoalition:

radars and missile tubs missing?  Doesn't look like the right ship.

The missle tubes are visible forward through the smoke. Don't know of any ship type other than a Slava that has that kind of setup.

Some Indian destroyers have something like that going on (and I think it's a Russian design of which Russia may still have one variant), but they do look different even at a glance.  It's definitely unusual.

But even without seeing the launchers the rest of the ship clearly matches the appearance of the Slava class cruisers, so unless one of the other two were hit as well, that has to be the Moskva.  Interestingly, the launchers appear intact on the port side in that photo.  Seems like the focal point of the damage is aft of the launchers and forward of the VLS for S300s.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:40:29 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

It would be suicidal, the Poles would decimate Belarus. It would be talked about for 10,000 years...
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:41:03 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Someone made a huge profit to supply that contract.  I would have at least used dirt or something to make it look convincing, if I was ripping off the MoD.

How many of the orc nukes have warheads full of used pinball machine parts?
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:41:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

Somebody never jerked off in 130 degree porta shitter in Fallujah....
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:45:30 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Also, IIRC, those BTGs are being resupplied via Kupyansk rather than Kharkiv so they would be fighting a better supplied (than Kyiv) force the whole way who has shortened and less vulnerable supply lines.

Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:45:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:

Weak… recycle your account and try again fellow firearms enthusiast.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:
Originally Posted By ctacker:
Russian State Media explained the Moskva Sinking is due to it being converted to a Submarine!

Weak… recycle your account and try again fellow firearms enthusiast.

alright homie, what am I missing to think he's trolling? sounds like a noob 1st post trying to be funny.
I don't remember my 1st post but it was probably stupid.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:46:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Goodn:

That ship looks to have a broken back.  
View Quote
Her back is broken

Page / 5589
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1674 of 5589)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top