Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1507 of 5584)
Page / 5584
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:37:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By x248716x:

if you're in New Zealand, then you're just a spectator, no worries, no nukes headed your way.
View Quote

Our 5 eyes facilities aren't far from me, so it's quite possible we'll get at least a couple of nukes for good measure. Three additional warheads to 3 cities would take out over half of our population.

Either I get vaporised too, or try to scratch out an existence in irradiated soil, which will suck a bit...

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:41:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
View Quote

Awesome. Much appreciated. Some russian hacker criminals managed turn off the gasoline for the entire eastern seabord of the US a little while back and they were just criminals trying to steal some money. It resulted in people putting gas in garbage bags in the backs of their cars, hoarding gas before it ran out.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:43:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

Hard to tell for sure, but looks like ru turret going pop near the end
View Quote

I like the way the guy does his quiet narrative near the end. Nice kill .
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:43:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Hard to tell for sure, but looks like ru turret going pop near the end
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:47:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By doc540:

I was wondering about the irregulars.

Thanks

View Quote

Something to consider.  If you have 200,000 or so Russians attacking along four axes, wide front, shitty infantry, rapid advance, and US intel helping, its pretty easy for SOF to maneuver into the rear areas and strike HQs, supply trucks, artillery.  Looking at the map that's 200 miles of front.  There are lots of gaps to infil through

If the Russians pile on in a dense place, I think it would be more difficult to maneuver around and hit high value targets.  it would be easy for a squad of Ukrainian SOF to bump into a platoon of conscripts and mess them up, but that's not how you win the war.  

If you can desync the artillery and C2, and let the Russian infantry attack with their well known skill and sophistication, I think some of your secondary infantry could dig a fighting position and help inflict pain on the attacker. It could look like some stupid Civil War/WWI ops.

I would imagine right now the Russians are doing deliberate planning, and if from the start of it to the ending the Ukrainians can impact on some key forces, that would mess things up.  So Id say the Ukrainians need to be aggressive now and not let the Russians get set up.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:47:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By mnd:

Clearly they'll hold back their best missiles in reserve, 87th dimensional style.
View Quote

How bad could it possible be if we get hit with like 10 nukes out of 1,500?

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:54:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

View Quote

Really bad for people in 10 areas!
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:55:55 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Creepy. I noticed the sound of crows before he even mentioned it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:56:30 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Clearly they'll hold back their best missiles in reserve, 87th dimensional style.

We'd launch, crack the moon, glass the planet, and we'd all be dead....Dead....DEAD.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:56:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CharlieR] [#10]

I believe that many Russian ground force leaders are going to die and be replaced with people below them. Some of those younger folks are going to get sick if watching their friends die, and do things different damn procedure. These leaders will be recognized because they win more than other people. That's what I think from *my* way of thinking.
View Quote

In the moment of truth, however, you do not rise to the occasion, but default to your level of training.  And their level of training sucks.

They may get better, but the Ukrainians will get better, faster.

Also, it isn't just a case of replacing people and then things get better.  If you have a culture that stifles initiative, and communication, and is quick to punish, some smart guy could crack the code...it may have already happened...but it will take A LOT OF time to put the word out.  And the Ukrainians are culturally able to adjust faster.  I venture to guess with NATOs intel community behind them it isn't even close.  

There are Armies that have been very good at adapting quickly...but you need a society and a culture behind that, and the Russians have 100s of years of that being discouraged and stifled.  Historically, the truly brilliant Russian officers...and there are some...get identified early and become staff officers at very high level HQs...which should supposedly help with the top down centralized processes.  The Regimental level is NOT where budding geniuses are hanging out. Its the opposite.

Id say if something "different" happens it will be at Front level and the guidance will cascade down to orc level...where their ability to follow the new dogma will be probably limited.

Im getting a very "Arab-Israeli War" vibe out of this.  I could see a shit ton of combat power massed on a narrow front, maybe chem also, based on The Word From On High.  Tactical innovation? Not this year.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:56:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Burnsy87:

You're fuckin awesome.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bulldog1967:
Qty 50 Combat Gauze care package heading over to Ukraine along with some other much needed medical supplies.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6755/413DC05A-5A81-435B-8444-E52C83855D4B-2340448.jpg
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6755/755C4DFE-02F8-474D-8CAB-7444D90E1102-2340449.jpg

You're fuckin awesome.

My buddies and I just sent 100 tourniquets, about a dozen Baofengs (better than nothing) and around 300 cigars - yes, we got a request for cigars and were happy to oblige. Any comfort is welcome when your nation is getting ripped apart by orcs.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:56:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

Are you guys really going to count on them not working?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Element94:

The Russians are fairly good at rockets and propulsion systems, but if the physics package doesn't work then what good is it?

Thats the 64k dollar question, aint it?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:59:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By defenderhome:

Really bad for people in 10 areas!
View Quote

It would be way, way, way worse than just the people in those areas. This entire country would panic at the same time. Martial law would be declared immediately, I doubt that would ever end. If a distribution hub for gasoline was hit the shortages would be incredible and effect pretty much everything imaginable. How about if they hit a major water supply for farmers in the california area? No more crops. Not that we could afford to transport them anyway.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:00:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Our 5 eyes facilities aren't far from me, so it's quite possible we'll get at least a couple of nukes for good measure. Three additional warheads to 3 cities would take out over half of our population.

Either I get vaporised too, or try to scratch out an existence in irradiated soil, which will suck a bit...
View All Quotes
if you're in New Zealand, then you're just a spectator, no worries, no nukes headed your way.

probably more of a threat to china than to russia.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:03:50 PM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

Their SLBMs arrive at the ocean floor, still in the tubes.

Their mobile launchers all have flat tires and get smoked while waiting for AAA.

That leaves their silos, which you think will be more effective and less demoralized than ours?

I think this is the last bluff because they can't afford the upkeep and don't have the talent to keep their shit working.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:03:55 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

Do you seriously think that in any nuke exchange everyone isn't going to light off everything they have? I fully expect that if 1 flys, they all fly.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:06:47 PM EDT
[#17]

Do you seriously think that in any nuke exchange everyone isn't going to light off everything they have? I fully expect that if 1 flys, they all fly.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:07:36 PM EDT
[#18]

This could be an interesting twist if verified. Why now?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:15:38 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote
Probably to extort them for something.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:16:13 PM EDT
[#20]
‘The new Auschwitz’: Ukraine accuses Russia of turning Mariupol into a ‘death camp'

‘The new Auschwitz’: Ukraine accuses Russia of turning Mariupol into a ‘death camp

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:20:03 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Do you honestly think that if a country on one side of the planet gets hit with a nuke, a totally unrelated nuclear power is going to decide they should launch first before their enemy can launch on them?????? Yes. Yes they are.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:21:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
View All Quotes

My thought exactly.  

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:25:05 PM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes

she's probably got some semiconductor stocks she needs influenced in order to profit from the sale.  She's as fucking crooked as Lombard Street.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:26:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Bedrooms of the school, rebuilt shops and pubs, robbed ATMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWdVvlYhFKA
View Quote

This is more like a viking raid to pillage, rape, and kill.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:28:21 PM EDT
[#25]

Do you honestly think that if a country on one side of the planet gets hit with a nuke, a totally unrelated nuclear power is going to decide they should launch first before their enemy can launch on them?????? Yes. Yes they are.
View All Quotes

I wouldn't bet against it

The pentagon seemed to think so too. Once a nuke is used their assessment suggests it is likely to scale up quickly and turn into full scale nuclear war.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:28:55 PM EDT
[#26]

Thats the 64km dollar people question, aint it?
View All Quotes

The Russians are fairly good at rockets and propulsion systems, but if the physics package doesn't work then what good is it?

Thats the 64km dollar people question, aint it?

FIFY.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:31:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rpoL98] [#27]
Originally Posted By sq40:
View Quote
makes me wonder if they hit up any banks, I mean, after all, they got tanks and C4.  Vaults?  pffft.
rape, pillage, plunder, take home the treasure from the vaults.
"Kelliski Heroiska"
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:32:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By sq40:

View Quote

I absolutely do believe that is the culture of the russian military.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:32:50 PM EDT
[#29]

she's probably got some semiconductor stocks she needs influenced in order to profit from the sale.  She's as fucking crooked as Lombard Street.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:33:27 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

Timing of this if it happens is certainly a message to China, but no idea what the message is...
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:33:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By rpoL98:
makes me wonder if they hit up any banks, I mean, after all, they got tanks and C4.  Vaults?  pffft.
rape, pillage, plunder, take home the treasure from the vaults.
View Quote

One of the Russian soldiers told him mom on the phone that some of the guys got "millions"
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:35:35 PM EDT
[#32]
2021 Ukrainian 24 Hour Field Ration Review

2021 Ukrainian 24 Hour Field Ration Review Pork Tushonka & Kasha MRE Meal Ready to Eat Tasting Test

Check out this incredibly well made ration from Ukraine. It rivals the MRE in terms of rugged packaging, but with refreshingly high quality and delicious food that is more in comparison to a French RCIR or Spanish ICR. They really nailed it with this one - and I take my time with properly going about how such a well made ration should be prepared. It could be eaten quickly, but it can also be savored. That is what we do here with this fantastic ration.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:36:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By CharlieR:

Something to consider.  If you have 200,000 or so Russians attacking along four axes, wide front, shitty infantry, rapid advance, and US intel helping, its pretty easy for SOF to maneuver into the rear areas and strike HQs, supply trucks, artillery.  Looking at the map that's 200 miles of front.  There are lots of gaps to infil through

If the Russians pile on in a dense place, I think it would be more difficult to maneuver around and hit high value targets.  it would be easy for a squad of Ukrainian SOF to bump into a platoon of conscripts and mess them up, but that's not how you win the war.  

If you can desync the artillery and C2, and let the Russian infantry attack with their well known skill and sophistication, I think some of your secondary infantry could dig a fighting position and help inflict pain on the attacker. It could look like some stupid Civil War/WWI ops.

I would imagine right now the Russians are doing deliberate planning, and if from the start of it to the ending the Ukrainians can impact on some key forces, that would mess things up.  So Id say the Ukrainians need to be aggressive now and not let the Russians get set up.
View Quote

Until the Russians improve their military leadership they're going to keep getting the shit kicked out of them. Their initial plan was spectacularly and often hilariously bad. The lack of training and maintenance all comes down to leadership. The 1st step they're going to have to make is being able to accurately asses their own capabilities which they've been pitifully bad at so far. I initially thought a lot of what was going on was feints and it took awhile to set in how retarded the whole thing was.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:36:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By MiloBloom:

For fuck sakes  ... married.

Did everyone take a stupid pill this morning ?  Holy shit, I need a drink ...

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MiloBloom:
Originally Posted By grambosc:
Originally Posted By 2A373:
Originally Posted By madmathew:
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:
Putin's Daughters Reportedly May Be Hit With EU Sanctions After Bucha Massacre

"The European Union has proposed sanctioning Katerina Tikhonova and Maria Vorontsova, according to Bloomberg, who are daughters Putin had with his first wife, Lyudmila Shkrebneva."
Why do all 4 people involved have different last names?

Think about it some more.

Why might Putin's ex-wife have a different last name now?

Why might two sisters have different last names that are also different from their father and mother's last names?

Literal communist bastards?

For fuck sakes  ... married.

Did everyone take a stupid pill this morning ?  Holy shit, I need a drink ...

It was a joke.  Things are dire enough as it is.  Laugh a little, so you aren't seeing red.

All communists are bastards
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:46:14 PM EDT
[#35]

Timing of this if it happens is certainly a message to China, but no idea what the message is...
View All Quotes

The message to ChinaIsAsshoe is that Piglosi wants a raise from her Chinese handlers. ChinaIsAsshoe expects their bought and paid for politicians to remain that way. They'll learn the hard way there's no honor among thieves.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:48:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:49:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By CharlieR:

View Quote

Russia should have conducted the war with one large front on each side of Kyiv until full encirclement. Let Russia employ its Rock Paper Scissors combined arms and might with protected supply lines/FOBs.

Lightning war on 11 different fronts is a sure fire way to get cut off, logistics ambushed, get caught without key parts of your Rock Paper Scissors.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:55:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Balu] [#38]
Originally Posted By wwglen:

From Wiki:

So about 95% of the Beta decay results in follow up Gamma decay.

Oops is right.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Balu:

You should probably tell THOT_Vaccine since he posted about alpha emitters not me.

By the way, Strontium-90 and Caesium-137 decay with beta minus. Oops.

From Wiki:
Caesium-137 has a half-life of about 30.17 years.[1] About 94.6% decays by beta emission to a metastable nuclear isomer isotope of barium: barium-137m (137mBa, Ba-137m). The remainder directly populates the ground state of 137mBa, which is stable. Metastable Ba has a half-life of about 153 seconds, and is responsible for all of the gamma ray emissions in samples of 137Cs.

Oops is right.

I'm well aware. Still don't see what your point is. Yes, there's downstream gamma radiation but due to its relatively long half-life of 30 years Caesium-137 is a lot less active than the other isotopes from the reactor explosion that decayed faster. About 1,400 times less than Iodine-131 for example. That means those gamma decays occur with far lower frequency. By now (36 years later) there's less than half of it left to turn into Ba-137m and emit gamma rays. The original argument was not about whether exposure to this radiation is "good for you" or without any effect, but rather if it would cause ARS in a mere few weeks. The answer: it's unlikely.

It's been estimated that the radiation in the area is around 10μSv/hr. There are active measurements being conducted to monitor the area around the plant.

At that level it would take ~500,000 hours to accumulate an exposure of 5 Sv to result in sufficient radiation damage and likely death. That's about 20,800 days, or 57 years give or take.  See: Acute Radiation Syndrome

But everyone is free to believe whatever they want.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:08:56 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Are you willing to let them do whatever they want simply because they might?
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:13:51 AM EDT
[#40]
We all know the media can’t be trusted but the report did say that the Russian soldiers in question had acute radiation sickness.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:14:20 AM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

No, they aren't.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:17:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Balu] [#42]

Holy shit that's a huge oops.

No thanks.
View All Quotes

From Wiki:

Oops is right.

Holy shit that's a huge oops.

No thanks.

Gamma radiation is not the debil. For instance, there is another metastable isotope Technetium-99m that decays with gamma emission with a half-life of around 6 hours. Guess what it's used for? Medical imaging. They literally inject this isotope into the patient's blood circulation, wait until it disperses in the body and then capture the gamma rays in an imaging machine. This is how they do bone scans for cancer screening for example because Tc-99m concentrates in bone tissue.

When it comes to radiation effects on living organisms the key factor is received dose over time.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:18:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
We all know the media can’t be trusted but the report did say that the Russian soldiers in question had acute radiation sickness.
View Quote

I think it quite likely that 15k Russians digging in the Red Forest and living/eating/pooping there, were more than capable of releasing, disturbing and ingesting enough alpha emitters to fuck more than a few of them up.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:23:58 AM EDT
[#44]
I’m hopeful.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:27:43 AM EDT
[#45]
My watch and pistol sights have tritium in them so I, too, am a radiation expert.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:32:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Hind MI-24 Helicopter Walkaround Tour

Hind MI-24 Helicopter Walkaround Tour
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:33:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scooter1942] [#47]
I'm more or less an ARFCOM "old timer"...hell, I predated Y2K but forgot my account name and password and created a new one. I don't post much unless there's something specific I'm hoping to learn...and ARFCOM has been a wealth of information and entertainment over the years. And bear with me...this isn't intended to derail this thread...who am I kidding...no one will read this anyway.

I've also been reading damned near every page of this thread. Why? Because there's a wealth of information here if you can put up with the purse swinging, trolls, etc. In fact, it was the Covid thread that started months before it was a reality in the US that helped to put me and the people I care for in a good place. People thought I was nuts...now I'm like a prophet, and that's because of the consolidation of information that comes through threads like this one that helps to inform all of us. That said, I also appreciate the differing opinions that help to educate all of us in the nuances of not only this situation, but many others. Not everything is black and white...the truth resides in the grey...whether that be Ukraine, politics, college football recruiting, etc. All that to say, there's more good than bad...so thank you.

I mention this because regardless of our political leanings, psychosis, religious choices, etc....we are Americans (most of us anyway)...however you choose to define that. But, I urge everyone to broaden that perspective and consider the notion of liberty as an overarching concept over politics, particularly with regard to this conflict. I feel pretty confident that all of us value liberty...hard stop. And, if that is in fact true...then perhaps it is in our best interest to make liberty our focus..."Liberty or Death". It may come to that.

I'm a student of history, but particularly WWII. No, I'm not an authority but I've been fascinated by the geopolitical ramifications of that conflict before I knew what the word "geopolitical" or "ramifications" even meant. And, I know there's more to learn. But, I sit here tonight reflecting on my Cold War childhood, the stories of my grandparents and their siblings experience during WWII and I realize, like many of you, that we're still fighting the wars of nearly a hundred years ago. And, I find it incredibly surreal that we're ACTUALLY watching history repeat itself and we've done little to learn from our past. We're currently 1940 America but things are about to change.

Folks, I hope I'm wrong... but we're in the early stages of WWIII. The sooner we wrap our minds around that notion the better chance we have to survive it (if that's an option at all).

Tonight I was watching Season 1 Episode 3 of "Apocalypse: Second World War". There's an interesting few minutes there about Ukraine and how they were fucked over by Stalin and later by the Germans…a huge miscalculation by the Germans. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Or, if you really want to dive deep into the geopolitical nuances of WWII, I urge you to watch the 1970's 26 episode documentary series "The World at War" narrated by Sir Lawrence Olivier. It is IMHO the best WWII documentary ever produced.

Here's to hoping that Ukraine can inflict a humiliating defeat on the Russians...because if they don't, the concept of liberty for many nations is nothing more than a pipe dream.

Shooter6 out.

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:36:22 AM EDT
[#48]

I hope they live long enough to bring some of that dirt back to mother Russia on their clothes and equipment.
View All Quotes

Check the video

I hope they live long enough to bring some of that dirt back to mother Russia on their clothes and equipment.

Unfortunately their bringing it to some people working night shifts in Belarus that likely weren’t told ahead of time that they would be exposed to radiation.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:38:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Scooter1942:
I'm more or less an ARFCOM "old timer"...hell, I predated Y2K but forgot my account name and password and created a new one. I don't post much unless there's something specific I'm hoping to learn...and ARFCOM has been a wealth of information and entertainment over the years. And bear with me...this isn't intended to derail this thread...who am I kidding...no one will read this anyway.

I've also been reading damned near every page of this thread. Why? Because there's a wealth of information here if you can put up with the purse swinging, trolls, etc. In fact, it was the Covid thread that started months before it was a reality in the US that helped to put me and the people I care for in a good place. People thought I was nuts...now I'm like a prophet, and that's because of the consolidation of information that comes through threads like this one that helps to inform all of us. That said, I also appreciate the differing opinions that help to educate all of us in the nuances of not only this situation, but many others. Not everything is black and white...the truth resides in the grey...whether that be Ukraine, politics, college football recruiting, etc. All that to say, there's more good than bad...so thank you.

I mention this because regardless of our political leanings, psychosis, religious choices, etc....we are Americans (most of us anyway)...however you choose to define that. But, I urge everyone to broaden that perspective and consider the notion of liberty as an overarching concept over politics, particularly with regard to this conflict. I feel pretty confident that all of us value liberty...hard stop. And, if that is in fact true...then perhaps it is in our best interest to make liberty our focus..."Liberty or Death". It may come to that.

I'm a student of history, but particularly WWII. No, I'm not an authority but I've been fascinated by the geopolitical ramifications of that conflict before I knew what the word "geopolitical" or "ramifications" even meant. And, I know there's more to learn. But, I sit here tonight reflecting on my Cold War childhood, the stories of my grandparents and their siblings experience during WWII and I realize, like many of you, that we're still fighting the wars of nearly a hundred years ago. And, I find it incredibly surreal that we're ACTUALLY watching history repeat itself and we've done little to learn from our past. We're currently 1940 America but thing are about to change.

Folks, I hope I'm wrong... but we're in the early stages of WWIII. The sooner we wrap our minds around that notion the better chance we have to survive it (if that's an option at all).

Tonight I was watching Season 1 Episode 3 of "Apocalypse: Second World War". There's an interesting few minutes there about Ukraine and how they were fucked over by Stalin and later by the Germans. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Or, if you really want to dive deep into the geopolitical nuances of WWII, I urge you to watch the 1970's 26 episode documentary series "The World at War" narrated by Sir Lawrence Olivier. It is IMHO the best WWII documentary ever produced.

Here's to hoping that Ukraine can inflict a humiliating defeat on the Russians...because if they don't, the concept of liberty for many nations is nothing more than a pipe dream.

Shooter6 out.
View Quote

Great post! I was active on the "old site" as well before 2000. It's been a ride.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:45:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By realwar:
2021 Ukrainian 24 Hour Field Ration Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID_eFoIemjU

Check out this incredibly well made ration from Ukraine. It rivals the MRE in terms of rugged packaging, but with refreshingly high quality and delicious food that is more in comparison to a French RCIR or Spanish ICR. They really nailed it with this one - and I take my time with properly going about how such a well made ration should be prepared. It could be eaten quickly, but it can also be savored. That is what we do here with this fantastic ration.
View Quote

Damn, that looks really good.

I'm ex-Navy, never had to eat MREs in the field, but I have sampled all 24 menus over the past couple of years, just out of curiosity. So I am familiar with them.

That there looks to be some very well thought out and prepared items. Somebody understands the value of keeping the troops well fed.
Page / 5584
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1507 of 5584)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top