Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4824 of 5589)
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 3:14:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#1]

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 3:15:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 3:23:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#3]
🔥 Combat report of the Legion "Freedom of Russia". Hot August 2023.

The most active direction of the Legion's work remained Bakhmutsko-Toretskoe. Legionnaires perform assigned combat missions in the assigned areas:

▪️UAV pilots conduct round-the-clock aerial reconnaissance, correcting the fire of Legion mortar crews, as well as friendly artillery in the sector.
▪️A strike UAV platoon deals damage to the enemy day and night.
▪️Stormtroopers from the 1st company, together with units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, are conducting assault operations (we expect to see a video of the guys in the near future).
▪️Mortar crews of the 1st OMB LSR daily inflict fire damage on manpower and equipment of Putin's occupying troops.

On the Kharkiv direction:
▪️Legionnaires from the 3rd Assault Company of the Legion take part in joint operations with units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine performing assigned tasks.
▪️EW/REW units continue to detect enemy electronic equipment.
▪️Legion air reconnaissance units continue to successfully find enemy targets and correct the artillery of allies.

In our work area, the enemy is actively using artillery, attack drones and is trying to counterattack in the most active areas using the work of assault and army aviation.

As a result of our work, the enemy suffered the following losses in August:
▫️100 mm gun MT-12 "Rapier";
▫️82-mm mortar 2B9 "Vasilek";
▫️122-mm howitzer D-30;
▫️ warehouse of ammunition and fuels and lubricants;
▫️ more than a dozen units of armored combat vehicles and vehicles.

The total recorded and confirmed losses of the enemy are 29 invaders.

We continue to do our job. Systematically and consistently destroy the enemy, thereby bringing closer the victory of Ukraine and the freedom of Russia.

❗️Support our struggle for details on the site.

Together we will win! 🇬🇧

"L"
For Russia! For freedom!

https://t.me/legionoffreedom/934

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 3:44:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#4]
I suspect his real crime was NOT taking bribes and selling Army lands to the wealthy. Rather he failed to protect Moscow from cardboard bombers.

So far we have Putin arresting/whacking:
- Moscow AD general
- Lunar landing rocket scientist (who needs ‘em, amma right?)
- General who created the in depth defensive lines
- colonel who led the covert assault of the Donbas, arguably one of the ablest leaders
- Entire leadership of Russia’s most ruthless mercenary company

And I think there were several in finance and media that played window roulette.

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 3:53:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Interesting tidbit—Russia is using its few remaining newest tanks and armor at the front to repel the counter offensive. Every km UA advances means real degradation of Russian equipment.

Also he points out that killing men is almost futile as they are replaced. But eliminating fires capability is what truly weakens the occupiers.
"Overall, we're in a good situation, successful, because we've destroyed a lot of enemy power and equipment lately. When we start to advance, they use a lot of equipment. Not like they did during their offensive, when we don't have there was so much destruction of equipment. There was destruction of personnel, but they have no limit, so it is not as important as the means of destruction of fire," said Oleksandr Borodin, press officer of the 3rd separate assault brigade

"It is difficult to estimate the amount of equipment that they can replenish, but it should be noted that they are using the latest models to repel counterattacks and our offensive actions. These are the latest models, of which they definitely do not have many. Conditionally there are T-90M, various electronic warfare systems, BMP of the latest modifications They don't have that much. It's clear that they probably have tens of thousands of BMP-1 or T-54 in warehouses, but their military value is much less," said Borodin.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 3:54:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#6]

ETA-

My bad.

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 4:12:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#7]
L

O

L

Armenia PM’s wife in Kyiv, shakes Zelenskyy's hand

Anna Hakobyan, Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan's wife who is currently in Kyiv, posted photos with Olena Zelenska, the wife of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy.

And in one of these pictures, Hakobyan greets Zelenskyy, shaking his hand.

Anna Hakobyan is attending the Third Summit of First Ladies and Gentlemen being held in the Ukrainian capital.

https://news.am/eng/news/779299.html

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 4:21:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By thanosnap:

Well anyone is invited to watch the 2.5 minute video and make up their own mind. It's not like Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (the source) is a Russian or Ukrainian propaganda outlet. They received funding from the CIA up until 1972, and US Congress thereafter in order to send "the free flow of information" to the commies who only watched/heard their state media:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw2Abqmu64

View Quote

@thanosnap
At this point all you are doing is spamming.

Might do you some good to stop before a mod Thanos snaps you.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 4:33:18 AM EDT
[#9]

3BM60 Svinets-2

Images of Russian 3BM60 Svinets-2 tungsten core APFSDS in Ukraine, these are the highest penetrating APFSDS rounds available for the 125mm 2A46, it can only be used on 2A46M4/M5 guns as the rod is longer which requires the newer autoloaders. These rounds are extremely rare.

The tanks that can field these are T-72B3, T-80BVM, some late production T-90A’s and also T-90M’s. It’s most likely that these are being issued in small numbers to the tanks listed above in case they encounter any western tanks.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 4:38:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 4:48:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thanosnap] [#11]
Originally Posted By sierra-def:

@thanosnap

View Quote

Spamming would be trying to profit off something. There's no profit by sharing that. What's wrong with you that you don't want all valid information shared and exchanged? The truth wins out, and it's complicated here.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 5:11:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 5:12:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jozsi] [#13]

I love the ignore feature.

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 5:15:01 AM EDT
[#14]

https://warontherocks.com/2023/08/the-battle-of-hostomel-airport-a-key-moment-in-russias-defeat-in-kyiv/

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 6:15:36 AM EDT
[#15]

Spamming would be trying to profit off something. There's no profit by sharing that. What's wrong with you that you don't want all valid information shared and exchanged? The truth wins out, and it's complicated here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

@thanosnap

Yet when you are showed valid and truthful information you call it fake, so whats it going to be? make up your mind
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 6:24:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thanosnap] [#16]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Yet when you are showed valid and truthful information you call it fake, so whats it going to be? make up your mind
View Quote

What have I called "fake" AROKE? You said:
"it states that those recruiters who were doing the snatch and grab were fired from recruiting, and that adjustments to recruiting where made."

I said:
"What else are they going to say? Bottom line is both sides have run out of volunteers."

and you said:
"false again, you interpeted the video to fit your bias, when the facts are stated plainly in the video"

then I said:
"Well anyone is invited to watch the 2.5 minute video and make up their own mind. "

I mean, what's your problem here? I'm not misinterpreting the video and it's not false or misleading and I'm not calling it fake in any way, it's complicated. I invited everyone to watch and decide for themselves.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 6:27:04 AM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 6:41:43 AM EDT
[#18]

What else are they going to say? Bottom line is both sides have run out of volunteers. It's interesting, because the first American draft was during the civil war. We enslaved the population to end slavery. The Gangs of New York movie with Leonardo DeCaprio was a good depiction (towards the end) of the NY riots because of the draft that were put down by the military. But both sides here are enslaving over something much stranger. Ukraine wants to govern a bunch of Russians in Crimea and Russia wants to govern Ukrainians in Kiev because they "historically have done so."
View All Quotes

false, you didnt watch the whole video, it states that those recruiters who were doing the snatch and grab were fired from recruiting, and that adjustments to recruiting where made.  its obvious you are trying to make up your own story. They are not grabbing them kicking and screaming, and the ones that do that are fired.  what part of that do you not understand? what you are trying to say is not happening in Ukraine.

What else are they going to say? Bottom line is both sides have run out of volunteers. It's interesting, because the first American draft was during the civil war. We enslaved the population to end slavery. The Gangs of New York movie with Leonardo DeCaprio was a good depiction (towards the end) of the NY riots because of the draft that were put down by the military. But both sides here are enslaving over something much stranger. Ukraine wants to govern a bunch of Russians in Crimea and Russia wants to govern Ukrainians in Kiev because they "historically have done so."

Troll.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 6:46:41 AM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

@thanosnap

Go join one of the many Russian propaganda threads in GD.  I’m done with the bullshit conservative pseudo-intellectuals who get their “facts” from YouTube or ZeroHedge or Fucker Carlson or whatever other source of Russian misinformation they choose to embrace.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 7:16:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
I've seen it mentioned several times recently that Russian mobility and supply suffer from very inferior Chinese tires. They are not allowed to replace until 52k kilometers but the tires are bald by 40k. Blowouts and no traction. Yet another factor fraying.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_3558-2945422.jpg

When this war ends Russia will be destitute. The ruble is crumbling. Massive intervention barely keeps it a breath above penny/ruble.

View Quote
That size tire is difficult to find right now. I know  several private owners that need them and the just aren't available right now.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 7:18:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#21]

You didn't watch the first video did you? It's a compilation of 5 or 6 grabbings and a Ukrainian official saying it's been happening but they were isolated cases. Bottom line is there are conscriptors patrolling the streets and if they won't go nicely they're grabbed kicking and screaming. Why wouldn't they be? If you need people and they won't go willingly that's what you do.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

Lol, this is the best you can do? One guy who is drafted gets arrested because he refused to go?

You didn't watch the first video did you? It's a compilation of 5 or 6 grabbings and a Ukrainian official saying it's been happening but they were isolated cases. Bottom line is there are conscriptors patrolling the streets and if they won't go nicely they're grabbed kicking and screaming. Why wouldn't they be? If you need people and they won't go willingly that's what you do.

Who cares if the “5 or 6 instances….” are true (and i bet there are more) you keep bringing up. The US snatched thousands of draft dodgers up in the 70s and that was a war on the other side of the world, not a war for their countries survival where these cowards are deciding to stay (and not flee to Russia) yet not perform their duty in a time of great national need and distress.

You’re blaming Ukraine for what Russia is doing. Every country has cowards.

The fact youre aggressively focusing on one side (the known innocent side defending itself) when it’s universally known to be happening at a worse rate on the other is telling and does sound very Russian shill-like.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 7:30:51 AM EDT
[#22]

As you sit on your couch typing this, acting like it's so terrible that the intellectuals running the country ultimately cares more about ourselves and world prosperity than completely destroying Russia or a bunch of Russians in Crimea being governed by the Ukrainians, keep in mind that conscription officers in Ukraine are sometimes snatching all males aged 16-27 they can find off the street, sometimes kicking and screaming. If you need people and they won't go that's what you gotta do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0sQxiLrnOQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9NzNW9o1WE

Sometimes they're untrained and sometimes they come back KIA within 48 hours. But you would be a volunteer, right? This may be more important to you and me than most, especially on a moral or intellectual level, but there's a reason we're sending affordable aid and not sending troops to die over there. Clearly there's a limit to how much we help, and we're exploring what that limit is. Looks to me like we're starting to get close:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F2vx7f-W0AA8xOF?format=jpg&name=large
View All Quotes

That is the problem with letting ivy league retards run shit. Living a life of privilege does not give you any sense of the real world of suffering and hatred that burns in people who have been subjugated by those sub humans. It's all an academic exercise to them, a fucking game of power and influence.

As you sit on your couch typing this, acting like it's so terrible that the intellectuals running the country ultimately cares more about ourselves and world prosperity than completely destroying Russia or a bunch of Russians in Crimea being governed by the Ukrainians, keep in mind that conscription officers in Ukraine are sometimes snatching all males aged 16-27 they can find off the street, sometimes kicking and screaming. If you need people and they won't go that's what you gotta do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0sQxiLrnOQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9NzNW9o1WE

Sometimes they're untrained and sometimes they come back KIA within 48 hours. But you would be a volunteer, right? This may be more important to you and me than most, especially on a moral or intellectual level, but there's a reason we're sending affordable aid and not sending troops to die over there. Clearly there's a limit to how much we help, and we're exploring what that limit is. Looks to me like we're starting to get close:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F2vx7f-W0AA8xOF?format=jpg&name=large

To this point, I have given you the benefit of the doubt.

Your posting reads more and more like propaganda to me.

Click
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 7:57:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thanosnap] [#23]
Originally Posted By kncook:

Who cares if the “5 or 6 instances….” are true (and i bet there are more) you keep bringing up. The US snatched thousands of draft dodgers up in the 70s and that was a war on the other side of the world, not a war for their countries survival where these cowards are deciding to stay (and not flee to Russia) yet not perform their duty in a time of great national need and distress.

You’re blaming Ukraine for what Russia is doing. Every country has cowards.

The fact youre aggressively focusing on one side (the known innocent side defending itself) when it’s universally known to be happening at a worse rate on the other is telling and does sound very Russian shill-like.
View Quote

In case you missed the point, it was all about the morality of it. If we could end the Vietnam War in 1967, before Tet and Linebacker I and II... interestingly I saw a Hulu series called 11.22.63 that was really good about going back in time and preventing the JFK assassination. Anyway in case you haven't read any of my posts I'm not blaming Ukraine. In fact I showed why Bandera wasn't a Nazi... he spent years in a Nazi prison and his 2 brothers were tortured to death at Auschwitz. He hated the Nazis. I've shown what the real cause of the war is which is not NATO or Ukraine. I know damn well Ukraine isn't to blame.

But they are snatching conscripts off the streets, sometimes kicking and screaming, sometimes KIA in 48 hours.

What I'm focusing on is the peace process, that some here seem to deny should ever happen.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:01:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: YoungPatriot] [#24]
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:

Go join one of the many Russian propaganda threads in GD.  I’m done with the bullshit conservative pseudo-intellectuals who get their “facts” from YouTube or ZeroHedge or Fucker Carlson or whatever other source of Russian misinformation they choose to embrace.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:

@thanosnap

Ditto.  It’s remarkable that the “truth” so often comes from dubious sources of information and disprovable conspiratorial narratives that track neatly with what is spoken on Russian state media, which routinely peddle in verifiable lies.  When someone’s world view is formed by information garbage deemed “fact” it’s not worth the time to debate.   It’s like trying to engage with someone who has accepted the idea that 2+2=5 and all the math text books that say otherwise are just part of the Western elite neocon globohomo grand enterprise.  Ironically it reminds me of trying to engage with misguided family members on the left who ate a steady diet of Black Lives Matter content and believed that all cops were racist Nazi’s and the entire justice system simply aimed to put minorities in jail.  Now many on the right seem infected by the same intellectual deficiencies, just pertaining to different issues. Why waste the energy.

Now back to Ukraine developments and news:  
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:01:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Update from Ukraine | Revenge in action | Ukraine Hit Many Ruzzian Tanks
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:03:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Jozsi:

I love the ignore feature.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:04:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:07:50 AM EDT
[#28]

Lol, this is the best you can do? One guy who is drafted gets arrested because he refused to go? Lol.
There are always those who want to live in a country and and use the benefits living there but don't want the responsibility to defend it when they are actively attacked.
Bullshit on the kia within 48 hours, you can't really believe they are on the front line that fast. If you do, coc prevents me from saying what I think. Third video has been debunked already.
It's easy for "intellectuals" to pontificate on things, and make policy when they are never held responsible for being wrong. Take the great society as just one example.
I already volunteered for service of my country, and would have performed my duties wherever I was sent.
It's easy for you to take a "moral" tack when it is not your family, friends and associates being killed, raped, abducted, and sent to camps in the country they are actively at war with while their homes are stolen by the invaders. Having their cities bombed into dust, and their sovereign territory taken by force.
It's all a fucking game and academic exercise for you since you have no skin in it, and could care less how the people there actually feel, or what happens to them.
It was ivy league assholes that disarmed Ukraine multiple times, and neutered their ability to defend themselves. It's almost like they wanted russia to invade and take the country over, or they are really fucking stupid. My vote is both.
It is also my opinion that these ivy league assholes head out and consume mass quantities of fecal matter.
View Quote

Good rant. 10:10
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:11:11 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:14:12 AM EDT
[#30]

on Kamov Ka-52 helicopters were used extensively against Ukrainian forces on the Zaporizhzhia front.
View Quote

Interesting undated photo recently uploaded on a Russian TG channel (thanks to
@aloha9916
for bringing it to my attention). In the background we see a Mi-28NM attack helicopter (B/N "24" Blue) armed with a B13L1 rocket pod & four 9-A-4172K Vikhr-1 ATGMs.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:18:43 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Still not sure of the point here. As stated above, there will always be shirkers and cowards who claim to be pacifists or just "have better things to do". Get back to us when there is evidence (or even just rumor's) of UA press-ganging immigrants and foreign workers. And not from some pro-Russon sources.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:18:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#32]
This is what a breakthrough might look like.

1) The AFU, with heavy artillery support, continues to push south from Robotyne towards Novoprokopivka after RF forces "tactically abandoned" their positions there. They have also been flanking Novoprokopivka from the east moving south in the direction of Pshenychne and Ocheretuvate but are facing stiff resistance on the approaches to the strategic high ground at and surrounding Hill 166.

The two goals of the AFU in this sector are: A) liberate Novoprokopivka, Il'chenkove and Solodka Balka thus securing the T0408 road leading south to Tokmak; capture the high ground surrounding Hill 166; and,  continue pushing south to secure the T0401 road in or near Ocheretuvate.

2) The AFU has reached the northeast outskirts of Verbove and has crossed both lines of RF defenses along a small section west of Verbove.  

The goals of the AFU in this sector are: A) secure their left flank by liberating Verbove; turn westward behind the RF 2nd line of defense moving towards Hill 166; and, continue southeastward towards Romanivs'ke securing and cutting off RF access to the T0401 Road from the east.  

3) The success or even threat of success for AFU efforts in 1) and 2) will result in a pincer and the retreat of RF  forces defending the approaches to Tokmak.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:20:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F5YYyW5bYAAI8rQ?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote
I had a thought about what the drone attacking the helicopter video the other day may have accomplished. Though it may not have hit the helicopter it did make it fly higher.  This could make them easier to hit with air defense should the trend continue. This could be a worthless thought and I can accept that.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:22:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Stevo89:

It's almost like Brownells has let GD go to hell so that they can sell more ignore buttons......
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stevo89:
Originally Posted By Brok3n:
It would be nice if people stopped responding to the trolls or at least stopped quoting them and inadvertently spreading their propaganda for pages.

It's almost like Brownells has let GD go to hell so that they can sell more ignore buttons......

Boldstrategy.gif
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:23:10 AM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:23:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
Margarita Simonyan - first musing about Prigozhin, then talking about how this is the hardest war in Russia's history, because they're fighting the entire West with no allies, nobody to send them troops or weapons. They'll win, though, soon Ukraine will run out of military age men, and the west will send in mercenaries to fight against Russia. But when they win, it will be a new world, and those western leaders who run the world will no longer have such power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvrLN__p2bs
View Quote
She forgot to mention the US Lend-Lease to Russia, way back when.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:25:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
I had a thought about what the drone attacking the helicopter video the other day may have accomplished. Though it may not have hit the helicopter it did make it fly higher.  This could make them easier to hit with air defense should the trend continue. This could be a worthless thought and I can accept that.
View All Quotes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F5YYyW5bYAAI8rQ?format=jpg&name=large

Not worthless Ben, sometimes you don't have to destroy the target to get a result you are looking for.   Just having enemy units afraid of drone attacks at low altitude and at certain ranges from the front line can change their behavior to something that is less effective against your side.

I guarantee we will see a fpv drone hit on a Russian helicopter before this is over.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:28:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#38]

The Intelligence Directorate of the 🇺🇸American Pentagon believes that the recent successes of the Defense Forces of 🇺🇦Ukraine suggest a "realistic possibility" of breaking through the rest of the 🇷🇺Russian defense lines by the end of 2023, although it will be extremely difficult.

Trent Maul, Director of the Analytical Division of the Intelligence Directorate of the US Department of Defense (DIA) in an interview with The Economist
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:30:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DK-Prof] [#39]

-- Please stop repeatedly posting these videos.  You have already posted them and argued about it.  At this point this is practically spamming and disrupting the thread. --
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:30:36 AM EDT
[#40]

Video in tweet.

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:37:20 AM EDT
[#41]
I suspect his real crime was NOT taking bribes and selling Army lands to the wealthy. Rather he failed to protect Moscow from cardboard bombers. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_3559-2945426.jpg

So far we have Putin arresting/whacking:
- Moscow AD general
- Lunar landing rocket scientist (who needs ‘em, amma right?)
- General who created the in depth defensive lines
- colonel who led the covert assault of the Donbas, arguably one of the ablest leaders
- Entire leadership of Russia’s most ruthless mercenary company

And I think there were several in finance and media that played window roulette.

View Quote

Those 70's era leisure suit uniforms crack me up.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:40:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Never gets old.

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:42:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Easterner] [#43]
It's been pretty hectic here the last few days. One group finished training yesterday and are doing admin stuff before leaving. The following group is about a week from graduation, and a third group is just about ready to move over to our part of the base.

We ran the trench clearing ranges today. The first run was individual with live fire. Instructors are on top of the trenches observing and making corrections. I ran the course and it was definitely a workout. My heart was racing after moving so quick through the course and shooting targets.

The second and third runs were as a four man squad which are also live fire.. I ran as #3 in the stack on the first run. I didn't get much trigger time until the end of the trench where we fire on enemy targets in the field beyond. My second run I was #1 and I saw a quick improvement from the previous runs. My communication improved and I was able to shoot all of the targets that popped out on us. It is quite a rush to run these ranges with trust in the other three guys shooting behind you/over the shoulder. My #2 did bounce a training grenade off a bunker door and it came back pretty close. Luckily he was quick to pull me back. Can't wait to run it again with the next group.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:42:48 AM EDT
[#44]
I've seen it mentioned several times recently that Russian mobility and supply suffer from very inferior Chinese tires. They are not allowed to replace until 52k kilometers but the tires are bald by 40k. Blowouts and no traction. Yet another factor fraying.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_3558-2945422.jpg

View Quote
Two screws holding that bearing cap on, layers of old peeling paint under the most recent. One step up from an ox cart & ox. Tho when then get to that stage they will have first fucked then eaten the ox and have two Buryat mobiks pulling the cart.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:53:09 AM EDT
[#45]

"it states that those recruiters who were doing the snatch and grab were fired from recruiting, and that adjustments to recruiting where made."

I said:
"What else are they going to say? Bottom line is both sides have run out of volunteers."

and you said:
"false again, you interpeted the video to fit your bias, when the facts are stated plainly in the video"

then I said:
"Well anyone is invited to watch the 2.5 minute video and make up their own mind. "

I mean, what's your problem here? I'm not misinterpreting the video and it's not false or misleading and I'm not calling it fake in any way, it's complicated. I invited everyone to watch and decide for themselves.
View All Quotes

I said:

and you said:

then I said:

The facts are not complicated, your trying to use that for your own bias confirmation but myself and even others are not seeing it as complicated.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:53:12 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

I think it is a good idea. Imagine drones rising out of the forest they have to dodge, and the only place to go is up.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:59:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 9:00:52 AM EDT
[#48]

Was waiting for this, just need a faster drone.
View All Quotes
DASJUDEN mentioned the likely risk of drones to helos. He is a near example. Video
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_3549-2944648.jpg

Was waiting for this, just need a faster drone.
Switchblade 300, 60 mph
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 9:00:56 AM EDT
[#49]

your own bias confirmation.
View Quote

Just what do you think my bias confirmation is?
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 9:01:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Easterner:
It's been pretty hectic here the last few days. One group finished training yesterday and are doing admin stuff before leaving. The following group is about a week from graduation, and a third group is just about ready to move over to our part of the base.

We ran the trench clearing ranges today. The first run was individual with live fire. Instructors are on top of the trenches observing and making corrections. I ran the course and it was definitely a workout. My heart was racing after moving so quick through the course and shooting targets.

The second and third runs were as a four man squad which are also live fire.. I ran as #3 in the stack on the first run. I didn't get much trigger time until the end of the trench where we fire on enemy targets in the field beyond. My second run I was #1 and I saw a quick improvement from the previous runs. My communication improved and I was able to shoot all of the targets that popped out on us. It is quite a rush to run these ranges with trust in the other three guys shooting behind you/over the shoulder. My #2 did bounce a training grenade off a bunker door and it came back pretty close. Luckily he was quick to pull me back. Can't wait to run it again with the next group.
View Quote

Awesome

Page / 5589
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4824 of 5589)
Top Top