Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4112 of 5589)
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:36:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:42:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: _disconnector_] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Just now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxI3jIFXwAAeSv5?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote
Honestly I think this is the most likely reaction from Putins gang of thieves if the Ukr counteroffensive gains mass and starts rolling. Nukes would be too obvious and would beg a response. Our entire intelligence community has spent 70 years working on tools to detect a nuke pooping off anywhere on earth - heck we can even track underground test.

But a little nerve gas that quickly dissipates? They might be stupid enough to think they could get away with it.  They won't - but so far they haven't been very good at cost \ benefit analysis.

EDITED > crap I think I quoted the wrong poster. But I think you all get the context here.

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:44:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
Can you believe they are trying to get this thread shut down due to us in here using the word "orc" or Drunks" to describe russians???  GD'ers are complaining to mods about this thread because they said we are "racist"... they hate the fact we support ukraine so bad they are using democrat tactics to get anything supportive of Ukraine cleared from arfcom... ive never seen anything like whats happening here.... They think we are being RACIST!!?? ....
View Quote

I got a chance to read that last night. Got a great chuckle when one poster claimed 'uke bros' are now a protected class on arfcom.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:46:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I wish I had 500,000 dollars available that could be used to help the cause, and have you be the Ukraine administrator instead of going to the front.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Easterner:
@trapsh00ter99

Thank you sir for making some calls and getting the socks and bandages to us! I hope we put all the socks to good use, and I hope all the bandages stay forever in their wrappers.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230527_145522_jpg-2830470.JPG

@Prime

I am anxiously awaiting your delivery of medical supplies. Hopefully it pops back on the tracking soon. I expect it is already in Ukraine. I'm currently waiting on a call back to tell me when and where I need to meet the Battalion. For now I don't plan to share with whom or where for OPSEC.

Thank you guys. All of this really helps. I've been spending a lot of money buying odds and ends. I grabbed another tourniquet pouch and other little things today.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I wish I had 500,000 dollars available that could be used to help the cause, and have you be the Ukraine administrator instead of going to the front.

It's all good sir. Going into a role that fits my talents. I am not a combat veteran but I do have other skills that are needed.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:47:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By CletusRoundbelly:

I grew up and served during the cold war, and for the life of me I cannot understand how anyone could possibly support Russia in this thing. The Russians are bad news, have always been bad news, and will continue to be bad news. They cannot control themselves at all and need to be put in their place.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CletusRoundbelly:
Originally Posted By UKjohn:
Sad thing is a lot of screen names in that thread and others, i have had a lot of respect for over the years , now they seem like different people .

it's all fucked up.

I grew up and served during the cold war, and for the life of me I cannot understand how anyone could possibly support Russia in this thing. The Russians are bad news, have always been bad news, and will continue to be bad news. They cannot control themselves at all and need to be put in their place.

The russkies were given a shot at joining the normal world and they pissed it all away.

Retards+Vodka=400+ years of drunken stupidity

Kill a commie for Mommy?

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:02:06 AM EDT
[#6]

It's all good sir. Going into a role that fits my talents. I am not a combat veteran but I do have other skills that are needed.
View Quote

that's great to hear
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:11:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm kind of lost on how Orcs is racist.  Aren't Orcs entirely fictional characters from LOTR that played the part of the bad guys?  Orcs aren't even real. right?  It is a reference to the behavior of the Russian soldiers in Ukraine, and not their race.  So......WTF?

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:13:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Birddog15:
I'm kind of lost on how Orcs is racist.  Aren't Orcs entirely fictional characters from LOTR that played the part of the bad guys?  Orcs aren't even real. right?  It is a reference to the behavior of the Russian soldiers in Ukraine, and not their race.  So......WTF?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:15:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LurkerII] [#9]

You can come join me fighting racist orcs. I sent in my paperwork, and filled out the legion application four days ago. I just had a phone interview with a Battalion recruiter while I was on a hike around the city. That was a lot faster than i expected. I think calling murdering russians "Orcs" is the preferred label.

No need to try to understand mental illness unless that's your hobby or profession.

View Quote

Godspeed to you sir, I commend you and respect you highly and best wishes.

Now: [rant] To all you trolls, users of the term "Ukebros", commies and wannabe commies, suck my CoC, Putin's CoC and if you aren't already a resident of the Russian Federation get the CoC out and move there already, Sick of your asses backing the murderous, rapist, genocidal, terrorist, CoC invaders. Go spew your CoC'ing CoC somewhere else.[/rant]

OK, back to lurking.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:22:00 AM EDT
[#10]
https://twitter.com/PaulJawin/status/1662478108241412101
Description of the video says: The reconnaissance company of the 102nd TD brigade captures how the Russian infantry, supported by a tank and three IVFs, stormed the Ukrainian positions, a counterattack of a Ukrainian tank follows, which shoots the Russians and they flee.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:22:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Easterner] [#11]
Originally Posted By LurkerII:

Now: [rant] To all you trolls, users of the term "Ukebros", commies and wannabe commies, suck my CoC, Putin's CoC and if you aren't already a resident of the Russian Federation get the CoC out and move there already, Sick of your asses backing the murderous, rapist, terrorist, CoC invaders. [/rant]

OK, back to lurking.
View All Quotes

You can come join me fighting racist orcs. I sent in my paperwork, and filled out the legion application four days ago. I just had a phone interview with a Battalion recruiter while I was on a hike around the city. That was a lot faster than i expected. I think calling murdering russians "Orcs" is the preferred label.

No need to try to understand mental illness unless that's your hobby or profession.

Now: [rant] To all you trolls, users of the term "Ukebros", commies and wannabe commies, suck my CoC, Putin's CoC and if you aren't already a resident of the Russian Federation get the CoC out and move there already, Sick of your asses backing the murderous, rapist, terrorist, CoC invaders. [/rant]

OK, back to lurking.

Trigger warning: Only referencing creatures currently in Ukraine without a valid Visa.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:23:29 AM EDT
[#12]

I always wondered where some of those guys ended up.  They were drafting the ones below in late September last year.

May God help them find a way to surrender.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/09/russia-soldiers-1.jpg?resize=878,585&quality=75&strip=all
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:

A balding grey bearded russian private surrenders to Ukrainian soldiers.  They are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

russia STRONK!

I always wondered where some of those guys ended up.  They were drafting the ones below in late September last year.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/09/russia-soldiers-1.jpg?resize=878,585&quality=75&strip=all

No nation is going to win a protracted war fielding an army of men who look mostly like me...

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:24:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Ivan Khurs Update:
Ivan Khurs Update -- Satellite Imagery of Sevastopol Base Shows The Ivan Khurs Has Docked

Operator Starsky:
Ukraine Daily Update | Day 458
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:25:19 AM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:26:13 AM EDT
[#15]

No nation is going to win a protracted war fielding an army of men who look mostly like me...

View All Quotes

A balding grey bearded russian private surrenders to Ukrainian soldiers.  They are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

russia STRONK!

lol, I'm no spring rooster either anymore.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:27:57 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:35:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:37:46 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

If I weren't married, I would have found my way there, and would be doing some crappy task that frees up someone who isn't medicare eligible to do something closer to the front.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:42:36 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Are rou eligible for medicare?
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:45:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By stgdz:

Wonder why they are doing this and how it benefits them....
(The monsters they are)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stgdz:
Originally Posted By Prime:
From Prigozhin, video of coffins being prepared for repatriation.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/IMG_3087-2828449.jpg

We are publishing a video of the transfer of the bodies of the US citizen Nicholas Meymer, who died in Artemovsk (Bakhmut), and a Turkish citizen.
https://t.me/Prigozhin_hat/3449

Wonder why they are doing this and how it benefits them....
(The monsters they are)

Prigozhin: " Just hang me a little bit, I was nice returning bodies, right!?!?!?!?!"
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:46:09 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Me two and I agree with the sentiment.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:50:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:

Yep.  Reading that thread is sad and disgusting.  

There is a LOT of overlap between posters who are mad they can’t post memes of monkeys to describe Bosck folks and who also support Putin.  

If they did actually leave the site (like they threaten), it would be a better place.
View All Quotes

There is a LOT of overlap between posters who are mad they can’t post memes of monkeys to describe Bosck folks and who also support Putin.  

If they did actually leave the site (like they threaten), it would be a better place.

The guys who argue that Islam is right about women and gays, jump at any opportunity to post stories about black on white crime, and fantasize about shooting their neighbors over political differences do seem to be some of the most rabidly anti-Ukraine people.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:54:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By thehun06:

Russia has an out ... they can withdraw all the way ... this is a great operational mindset to attack inside Russia ... either MoD will reinforce and make the front line weaker for them or the Russian citizenry will revolt and march ... either way ... smart move by Ukraine ...
View Quote

Agreed. And I think Ukraine had a lot of troops, TD forces etc defending all along their long border with Russia and Belarus. (I personally thought Russia would attack again from Belarus in the winter/spring but was wrong). So it's a good move to give these border units something to do and stir up shit inside Russia and force them to weaken their front line units.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:54:37 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

When you realize it's leftists that are obsessed with equating the term "orc" with race rather than behavior, things start to make more sense.

A new ‘Lord of the Rings’ prequel quietly confronts an uncomfortable legacy
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:04:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By apr67:
I am personally going to do my best to not dehumanize Russian's any more, not because I think Orc is racist, but because it is a slippery slope.  Throughout history this technique has been used to justify wiping out another group of people with different history.

I don't personally want to see Russian's wiped off the face of the planet.  I do however want to see their military revert to something that is defensive only.
View Quote

I dont remember anyone every referring to ALL Russians as orcs. Not saying it didnt happen but I always assumed we were talking specifically about Russian SOLDIERS and Wagner. Few epithets have ever been more apt than calling the Russian soldiers orcs since it seems to fit perfectly in their behavior and even appearance.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:06:41 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

In about 20 years I will be.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:09:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:

The guys who argue that Islam is right about women and gays, jump at any opportunity to post stories about black on white crime, and fantasize about shooting their neighbors over political differences do seem to be some of the most rabidly anti-Ukraine people.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:

That is the target demographic. Easy pickins.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:10:57 PM EDT
[#28]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxIe_MQXwAMwu_f?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Seems like a pretty specific strike. I wonder who got hit.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:11:22 PM EDT
[#29]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxCKxElX0AE3ejD?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxCKzjoWcAEC62D?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxCK1fIXwAA0uqx?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Wow, those are beautiful maps!
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:12:46 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

The russian govt has been pushing the idea that the world is bigoted against Russian people and always has been. They say they are victims of bigotry and they have no choice but defend themselves. With the current anti-bigot hysteria that has taken control of the U.S., people immediately become fearful when they are called bigots. So russians  say that "orc" is a racial slur against russians by anti-russian bigots.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:16:07 PM EDT
[#31]

Now: [rant] To all you trolls, users of the term "Ukebros", commies and wannabe commies, suck my CoC, Putin's CoC and if you aren't already a resident of the Russian Federation get the CoC out and move there already, Sick of your asses backing the murderous, rapist, genocidal, terrorist, CoC invaders. Go spew your CoC'ing CoC somewhere else.[/rant]

OK, back to lurking.
View Quote

Well coc spoken.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:19:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By dp226:
I keep wondering.  If the Wagner group soldiers are pulling off the line to rest and re-organize, where are they doing this.  Along the road to Moscow perhaps?
View Quote

Wouldn't it be fun to see these guys get overrun out in the open by the counter offensive!
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:35:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

I believe Joseph Kennedy was very favorable to Hitler especially on “the Jewish Question” as were Ford and Lindbergh. When Poland was invaded Kennedy was relieved as ambassador and was a media pariah. All three advocated not going to war as it would mean devastating defeat for Britain.

Sounds familiar. You won’t have so many bruises if you quit struggling.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZ_Mike:
Originally Posted By BillofRights:

There were many in America who cheered for Hitler, prior to America’s entry into the war.    They were suppressed afterward, either by the Government, or by their own shame.  

I honestly want to hear the explanation in his own words.   It’s something which has always interested me.

Woody Guthrie was a huge fan of Stalin and supported Hitler as long as they were allies.  He was fired from San Francisco Communist radio station KFVD for praising the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact and the invasion of Poland.

I think Lindenburg was motivated by pacifism but his desperation took him to dark places.

I believe Joseph Kennedy was very favorable to Hitler especially on “the Jewish Question” as were Ford and Lindbergh. When Poland was invaded Kennedy was relieved as ambassador and was a media pariah. All three advocated not going to war as it would mean devastating defeat for Britain.

Sounds familiar. You won’t have so many bruises if you quit struggling.

Joe was less pro-Germany than anti-England….FDR made a poor choice making him Ambassador to the UK. He was fired for giving an interview to the Saturday Evening Post in which he flatly stated that the UK was doomed and we should abandon them to their fate. It probably didn’t help that his naval attaché, JFK, was caught fucking a suspected German agent and had to be packed off to the Pacific.

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:36:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Comparing the two close up satellite pics of the orc ship - one of them seems to have a big boo boo in the port rear area.

Must've been an atmospheric anomaly.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:37:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

The russian govt has been pushing the idea that the world is bigoted against Russian people and always has been. They say they are victims of bigotry and they have no choice but defend themselves. With the current anti-bigot hysteria that has taken control of the U.S., people immediately become fearful when they are called bigots. So russians  say that "orc" is a racial slur against russians by anti-russian bigots.
View Quote

Understandable but Russians and pro-Russian shills here should stop supporting and even encouraging orc-ish behavior among the people the love and support.

Anyone remember that Russian video of dancing orcs? It was on twitter a while back. As a LOTR fan, I thought it was funny and liked it but obviously the Russian orcs who made the video are proud of being orcs. A lot of assholes were once proud to be called nazi's but now consider it an epithet too. Maybe we should just call the Russians nazi's so we dont offend the orc lovers.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:49:06 PM EDT
[#36]
USS Gerald R. Ford arrives in Oslo, Norway May 24. 2023

USS Gerald R. Ford arrives in Oslo May 24. 2023

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:51:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By doc540:
Comparing the two close up satellite pics of the orc ship - one of them seems to have a big boo boo in the port rear area.

Must've been an atmospheric anomaly.  
View Quote
It might have a slight list to the area it was attacked. I can't say for sure though.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#38]

In about 20 years I will be.
View Quote

It will be here in a flash.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:55:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Ukraine Live w/ Operator Starsky (31) #operatorstarsky #ukraine
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By georgiaboy:
I'm fine with those terms. No more LotR references. I'll simply call them what they are, soviets.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By georgiaboy:

This, but it's part of a very recent campaign by Russian supporters even on Twitter.  They are reporting all Twitter accounts that use the same offending words to try and get them shut down.

I'm fine with those terms. No more LotR references. I'll simply call them what they are, soviets.
At this point I think they're giving Orcs a bad name anyway.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 1:12:07 PM EDT
[#41]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxI0fGhWYAE2XFW?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

Git some more UA, its about time for this to intensify ON Orc ® Dirt.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 1:16:34 PM EDT
[#43]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxI0fGhWYAE2XFW?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

I've been blasted by a Storm Shadow! Storm Shadow, Storm shadow!
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 1:29:15 PM EDT
[#44]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxJMNirWYAA53Ju?format=png&name=small
View Quote

They've been saying that for what, 6 weeks?

Not saying to get on with it already, but people will stop expecting it. Which is probably the point.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 1:29:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

Not saying to get on with it already, but people will stop expecting it. Which is probably the point.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxJMNirWYAA53Ju?format=png&name=small

They did the same thing with Kherson.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 1:33:32 PM EDT
[#46]

ATACMS is on that list, bottom right of the photo also.. and they do have cruise missiles. STORM cruise missile, and possibly the TAURUS coming soon.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fw1Q4t9XoAA2dcf?format=jpg&name=large

Missing ATACMS and cruise missiles. Even if we can’t send lots, give them enough to take out the Kerch bridge and railways through Donbas to Crimea. And if there a few more maybe Sevastopol or some larger ships.

ATACMS is on that list, bottom right of the photo also.. and they do have cruise missiles. STORM cruise missile, and possibly the TAURUS coming soon.

My bad!  Can’t even claim drunk post, just blind! 😂
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 1:38:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Schmigs] [#47]

UA/ENG ATTENTION! In connection with the constant arrival of refined intelligence data, there was a need to adjust some positions of the enemy's total losses.

I havnt seen them do this before. Its direct from @GeneralStaffUA

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 1:39:08 PM EDT
[#48]

My bad!  Can’t even claim drunk post, just blind! 😂
View Quote

You are hereby sentenced to the Tree of Woe. Let this be a lesson.....always use alcohol as an excuse
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 1:44:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
No I meant have some guys sneak within 5K of the base and launch some small drones from there. I believe they did something like that to target a surveillance airplane once before at its base.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stone-age:

The heavy bombers are coming from 1000km or more and launching about 300-500km out. Ukraine's only option at this time is to hit the inbound cruise or ballistic missiles.

I figured something like that. That means this could go on forever.
Except they could target the planes at their bases with small drones from far behind enemy lines like has been done before.

I'm not sure Ukraine has any drones that can fly 500 km let alone 1000-2000km. Some of the bombers are even coming from Siberia.  They got moved there after the first few drone strikes on them south of Moscow.
No I meant have some guys sneak within 5K of the base and launch some small drones from there. I believe they did something like that to target a surveillance airplane once before at its base.

Yes that makes sense. That would have the double threat of not only a deep attack but obvious infiltration. And as we saw recently they aren’t defending their borders!
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 1:54:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Schmigs:

UA/ENG ATTENTION! In connection with the constant arrival of refined intelligence data, there was a need to adjust some positions of the enemy's total losses.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxJuCTYWcAEtRRN?format=jpg&name=medium

I havnt seen them do this before. Its direct from @GeneralStaffUA

View Quote

That is unusual, multiple aircraft and helicopters listed too.
Page / 5589
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4112 of 5589)
Top Top