Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 9:40:55 PM EDT
Complete and total ownership of that NY libtard Donny Duche on CNBC.

The Motor City Madman is the most rational guy on TV.  I have never before seen such an effective defense of the second ammendment.   It was brilliant.  Liberalism exposed for the empty headed hypocricy that it is.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:50:58 PM EDT
[#1]
How would someone...like me?....obtain a copy of this?

Does CNBC have a watchable link on their site?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:11:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I just watched the show, Donny is a complete ass. Never once did he make an effective argument for gun control, anti-hunting or that Sheehan c*nt.  

He's supposed to be an intelligent guy but he was getting owned so bad he resorted to feeble name calling and personal attacks. He actually called Nuge and all hunters sadistic and cowardly for participating in hunting.
Fuck him.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:12:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone have the video?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:15:17 PM EDT
[#4]
There is another thread about this same topic that is almost a play by play of the discussion if you can't find a video.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:18:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There is another thread about this same topic that is almost a play by play of the discussion if you can't find a video.

Linky?..My search fu is weak tonight.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:21:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:39:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:09:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Please allow me to -  Dupe - myself

Dammit- I got pre-duped again...............................

Nuge rules.  And Sweet Jesus, his wife is HOT!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top