Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/26/2005 9:01:42 PM EDT

Ich hasse alle leute die nicht genau wie ich sind.

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:02:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Ullbay Itshay.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:02:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I have no idea why my thread in Spanish got locked.  I was trying to see who around here actually knows any.  Besides, if you are going to talk about Dulce Maria you had better do it in her native tongue.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:03:29 PM EDT
[#3]
"English mother fuckers, do you speak it?"

Heheheheh (that was a joke)

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:03:47 PM EDT
[#4]
QUANTO QUESTAN LA PANOCHA!

MI COLA HUELE A CACA!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:04:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I think it was because there was multiple threads. All in one might have been ok. But im no MOD, so I dont know.

Quoted:
I have no idea why my thread in Spanish got locked.  I was trying to see who around here actually knows any.  Besides, if you are going to talk about Dulce Maria you had better do it in her native tongue.

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:05:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Yes, I speak English.  Quite superfluously.

Really, though.  I have no place to practice my Spanish.  All of the people on the Spanish language message boards write in horrible Spanish.  It is like the equivalent of "OMG!  LOL!  BRB!"
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:05:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Jag vet inte vad dom pratar om.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:05:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Ethay odsmay illway evernay igurefay outway atwhay I'mway
ayingsay.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:06:32 PM EDT
[#9]
LOL!!! OMG!!!

BRB

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really, though.  I have no place to practice my Spanish.  All of the people on the Spanish language message boards write in horrible Spanish.  It is like the equivalent of "OMG!  LOL!  BRB!"

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:06:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Ghey
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:07:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I think it was because there was multiple threads. All in one might have been ok. But im no MOD, so I dont know.

Quoted:

But why lock both?  Now I know what it is like to be oppressed.  I can't wait til the next hurricane strikes Atlanta and I can loot to fight the system.  I might even get one of those Spanish-Hungarian dictionaries.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:07:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Ghey

Esyay, eryvay eyghay. *ighsay*
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:09:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Was that the other language?  Hungarian?

I wanted to see how long the thread could last in Spanish, to see if we could get some good conversation in there instead of those random "chinga" and "pinche" interjections.  Apparently not very long.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:29:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Puedo sólo habla otro idioma con freetranslation com
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 10:42:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Yo vivo en la casa de pollo de muerte?

It isnt racism against other languages, it is anger towards those who come to this country and force us to change our signs/instruction manuals/etc to cater to their inability to speak our native language.

Second languages are vital, useful, and make me feel dumb.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:39:31 PM EDT
[#16]
I am sure there are plenty of Spanish speaking forums that you can practice your Spanish speaking skills on.  This is an English speaking board.  Speak (or type) accordingly.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:52:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Como esta usted?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:30:48 AM EDT
[#18]
"necessito uno mas cervasa por favor" y "donde estas es el banyo"

Is all the Spanish I need to know.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:35:34 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Nunca quieres comida con tu cerveza?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:36:07 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

que?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:37:04 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

que?

You don't ever want to get any food with your beer?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:40:12 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

que?

OH!!

si. nachos, tacos, burritos...I can speak Taco Bell spanish too
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:51:12 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

que?

OH!!

prefiero hamburguesas con cervezas, muchas gracias
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:56:21 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

que?

OH!!

Carnitas y corona...I can make it work
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:00:29 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

que?

OH!!

Carnitas y corona...I can make it work

Mmmmm.........pork n beer + garlic

CROCK POT CARNITAS  

2 to 4 lb. pork butt roast
4 12 garlic cloves
1 fresh jalapeno pepper
1 bunch fresh cilantro
1 lg. can lite beer
Corn tortillas (without lard)

Insert garlic cloves in roast; place in crock pot with whole pepper and half bunch of cilantro which has been chopped. Season to taste. Pour in beer. Cook on high 4 to 6 hours until fork tender. Remove meat; shred. Serve in steamed tortillas with tomatoes, onions, cheese and cilantro. Great with refried beans and Cabbage Salad by Nyra Fahmie.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:41:22 AM EDT
[#26]

CROCK POT CARNITAS  

2 to 4 lb. pork butt roast
4 12 garlic cloves
1 fresh jalapeno pepper
1 bunch fresh cilantro
1 lg. can lite beer
Corn tortillas (without lard)

Insert garlic cloves in roast; place in crock pot with whole pepper and half bunch of cilantro which has been chopped. Season to taste. Pour in beer. Cook on high 4 to 6 hours until fork tender. Remove meat; shred. Serve in steamed tortillas with tomatoes, onions, cheese and cilantro. Great with refried beans and Cabbage Salad by Nyra Fahmie.

Thanks, I think I'll try that!

I usually just go down to Jalapinos...they make awesome carnitas!

And they understand my order in English
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:45:42 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I am sure there are plenty of Spanish speaking forums that you can practice your Spanish speaking skills on.  This is an English speaking board.  Speak (or type) accordingly.  

This is the only board I go to and the only board I really care to talk to people on.  I was having an interesting conversation about certain Latin American actresses when the thread was locked.  Just because everyone cannot understand it does not mean I should not post it.  

Now if I insisted on writing Spanish in every post in every thread ever, yes that would be annoying.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:56:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Ich libe deina milch berge.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:58:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Sie sind alle unheimliche.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:02:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Eiber aller anfang ist ruh.

Tambien, nosotros no hablan Espanol, y necessitan leen en Ingles.  Pobricitos.

1911fan
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:06:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Ik snap niet precies waar dit over gaat.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:11:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Kein Mehrheit Für Die Mitleid?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:12:56 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
It isnt racism against other languages, it is anger towards those who come to this country and force us to change our signs/instruction manuals/etc to cater to their inability to speak our native language.

+1....I visited San Diego once on buisness. As I traveled around, I found myself in a location, still on US soil, where EVERYTHING was is in Spanish. I couldn't function without asking a stranger for help. Sorry if this sounds bias or racial, but I WAS on US soil and unable to communicate. That just isn't right.

+1   My favorite bumper sticker..."welcome to America...now speak English"
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:14:52 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is the only board I go to and the only board I really care to talk to people on.  I was having an interesting conversation about certain Latin American actresses when the thread was locked.  Just because everyone cannot understand it does not mean I should not post it.  

Now if I insisted on writing Spanish in every post in every thread ever, yes that would be annoying.

You broke the "don't annoy beekeeper too much" rule.

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:17:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Que estoy bein quando mucho tango mi llama Budweisero et al?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:18:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Go mbrise maorlathaí míthrócaireach do chuid calóga arbhair!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:22:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Dieser Mann sandte mir eine E-Mail, die mich erzählt, dass er ein nigerianischer Prinz war und mir 50,000,000 $ senden würde, wenn ich zu seinem Heimatland mit genug Geld flog, um mein Bargeld nach Hause und etwas teure Elektronik zu verladen. Er ließ einen Freund ich am Flughafen aufnehmen und mich um die Stadt bereisen.

Dann gab sein Freund mir etwas, um zu trinken, und das folgende Ding ich weiß, dass ich in einer Allee ohne Geld, keine Kleidung, und meine Hinterbacke-Schmerzen lüge. Wenn ich nachhause komme, erzähle ich Prinz Cole genau, was ich an seine Freunde denke. Er genießt ziemlich üble Gesellschaft.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:26:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:34:09 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alright,I'll bite

I am not a Spanish teacher,but I can do quite well, considering I only went to school (in a spanish speaking country) to the 6th grade.

Here are your corrected paragraphs:

Roland_O_Gilead
Post Number :: 350

GA, USA

Dulce Maria es la mas sexy! (I guess acceptable "anglicism") Normalmente no me gustan las chicas con pelo tinto (castano?), pero en eso (use either ese or este) caso . . . tengo una debilidad por chicas morenas . . . con ojos oscuros y lindos.

En el (la) noche me quedan bien a gusta mirar mi telenovela favorita Rebelde, y tratar a (de) leer en otra lengua (can also use: otro idioma) , mientras las orejas se llenas con (llenan de) espanol.

Hay miembros aqui que conoce (conocen -la novela) "Rebelde?" Y las chicas guapas y deleitosasthere are better words to use here?

You're welcome!  

el pwn3d!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:41:47 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He didn't get the reference.

LOL!!! After reading Eduardo mayor's corrections, maybe the other sites ARE (IMHO) the place for him to be.......
OMFG

What do you think?  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:14:16 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He didn't get the reference.

LOL!!! After reading Eduardo mayor's corrections, maybe the other sites ARE (IMHO) the place for him to be.......
OMFG

What do you think?  

My girlfriend pulls that internet shorthand spanish crap.  I am always asking her what things mean, when they would be words I know if she typed them out.  Maybe I should just start always typing LOL, BRB, ROFL, and see how she likes it.  Of course she doesn't speak any english, so it wouldn't quite be the same.

Also, I've learned spanish speaking people absolutely never use accents when they type.  Which makes it easier since I always have to remember the ascii codes for é,í, etc because I have an english keyboard.   Solo necisito recordir que "alt" y "0241" es "ñ".
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:15:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:06:12 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alright,I'll bite

I am not a Spanish teacher,but I can do quite well, considering I only went to school (in a spanish speaking country) to the 6th grade.

Here are your corrected paragraphs:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roland_O_Gilead
Post Number :: 350

GA, USA

Dulce Maria es la mas sexy! (I guess acceptable "anglicism") Normalmente no me gustan las chicas con pelo tinto (castano?), pero en eso (use either ese or este) caso . . . tengo una debilidad por chicas morenas . . . con ojos oscuros y lindos.

En el (la) noche me quedan bien a gusta mirar mi telenovela favorita Rebelde, y tratar a (de) leer en otra lengua (can also use: otro idioma) , mientras las orejas se llenas con (llenan de) espanol.

Hay miembros aqui que conoce (conocen -la novela) "Rebelde?" Y las chicas guapas y deleitosas?there are better words to use here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're welcome!  

See?  This is the kind of response I initially expected when I posted that stuff.  Thanks for the corrections.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:10:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Actually I am happy that my original statement made enough sense.  It has been several years since Spanish classes.  I see that I still need help knowing which prepositions to use.  And one or two stupid errors of sex/plurality.

I was trying to talk about her dyed hair because it is really funky looking but somehow appealing.  Also the phrase "la mas sexy" is pretty widespread in Spanish-language pop culture.

Now if I could only find someone to correct my Hungarian.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:42:25 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Welcome to the internet!

This board has members in SEVERAL countries - there are some users that don't speak English at all.

Prehaps I will type all of my posts in Polish from now on?

What are you going to do? try to ban me?

Av.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:51:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Taco and burrito are the only spanish type words I know.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:00:10 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Welcome to the internet!

This board has members in SEVERAL countries - there are some users that don't speak English at all(And they were actually born in the US).

Av.

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:02:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quote Roland_O_Gilead

I have no place to practice my Spanish.  All of the people on the Spanish language message boards write in horrible Spanish.  It is like the equivalent of "OMG!  LOL!  BRB!"

You have no place to practice your Spanish? There is 15 to 20 million Illegal Aliens in our Country from Mexico and Centeral America. I find it real hard that you have a problem finding someone to practice with....LOL

I am having a hard time trying to find people that speak english in some towns( Athens and Albertville to name a couple) in my State any more
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:09:23 AM EDT
[#49]
EL foro de discusión de AR15 es muy interesante.

Lástima que esté lleno de gringos putos.

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:35:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top