Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2016 8:04:34 AM EDT

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/23/asia/north-korea-launches-missile-from-submarine/index.html?adkey=bn

North Korea has fired what is believed to be a submarine-launched ballistic missile off the east coast of the Korean peninsula on Saturday, according to the South Korean Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:05:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Raunches.......get it right.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:08:17 AM EDT
[#2]
What did they launch it from? Do they have a Golf class SSB lying around, or the the PLAN give or loan them theirs?
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:35:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Rattle that saber a little louder, I can almost hear it loud enough to be irritating. Might help if you stand up Kim.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#4]

North Korean submarine missile over the Sea of Japan seems to have failed - Yonhap News TV

Read more on yna.co.kr

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:37:12 AM EDT
[#5]
The Columbian drug guys probably have a safer sub.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:37:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

North Korean submarine missile over the Sea of Japan seems to have failed - Yonhap News TV

Read more on yna.co.kr                  
View Quote

HA HA.  So ronery
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:38:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Not good at all if true.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:39:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Probably launched an RPG-7 from the conning tower.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:42:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Did the sub survive?  For that matter, did they ever find the one they lost?
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:45:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:46:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Read more on yna.co.kr                  
View Quote

How many failures do we have before we get shit right?

That crazy midget will eventually hit someone.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:54:06 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/23/asia/north-korea-launches-missile-from-submarine/index.html?adkey=bn

North Korea has fired what is believed to be a submarine-launched ballistic missile off the east coast of the Korean peninsula on Saturday, according to the South Korean Joint Chiefs of Staff.

View Quote
{img}idon'tbelieveyou.gif{\img}
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 10:15:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What did they launch it from? Do they have a Golf class SSB lying around, or the the PLAN give or loan them theirs?
View Quote

Likely their Sinpo class sub.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 10:48:05 AM EDT
[#14]
In 1986, I had a set of 8 tubes mounted on my handlebars, with homemade battery operated igniters and a panel with pushbuttons for launching. The tubes were loaded with bottle rockets, and they were scarily accurate when fired from a moving Huffy. Dad went from lol bemused to OMG you have to take that apart, you are a freaking menace.

This NORK story reminds me of that situation. There even sanctions of my weapons development program, and smuggling operations, where I made cool shit for friends to use that I wasn't able to enjoy due to scrutiny.

Incidentally, I was deeply hurt when I saw Chuck Norris had copied my idea for Delta Force a couple years later.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 10:59:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Probably launched an RPG-7 from the conning tower.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Rattle that saber a little louder, I can almost hear it loud enough to be irritating. Might help if you stand up Kim.
View Quote

He is standing up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top