Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 9:42:07 PM EDT
They drive the liberals absolutely insane - and I freaking love it!

The Cheney hunting incident is a prime example. A relatively minor story that the idiots are trying to turn into the crime of the century.

And they do this with every single little thing. Any wrongdoing, real or imaginary, is automatically an impeachable offense.

And here's the best part of it all:

When the wacky moonbat left and the press trip to whip up a frenzy over nothing, the people in middle america become more and more disgusted with them, driving the democratic party further into the crapper.

The republican party hasn't done the best on domestic policy recently, with spiraling non-defense spending and failing to control the illegal immigration problem. In normal times, that could really cost them power.

But luckily the democrats and the liberals who run the party are so completely incompetent that no matter what opportunities the republicans may squander, you manage to screw up 100 times as bad!

So for all you liberals and trolls out there (we know you're around because many of you have come out of the woodwork this week) - keep up the good work. With your efforts, the republicans will increase their majority in both the senate and the house in 2006. And you'll probalby lose more state races as well.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:51:47 PM EDT
[#1]
The Libtards ALWAYS over play their hand and end up doing more damage to themselves that anybody else.

Hate can make you awfully stupid.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:54:28 PM EDT
[#2]
You're right. It's funny to see them call Bush a dunce, then watch as Bush outsmarts them and watch them go zinging around the room, bouncing off the walls.

Their obsession with impeachment is a laugh riot too. Being that they don't have a majority in the house or senate is oblivious to them. It's as if a three year old just learned his first joke and can't stop telling it.  I'd love to see a list of all the things the left has been certain would bring impeachment.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:09:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They drive the liberals absolutely insane - and I freaking love it!...

+1

And they have gotten a couple of fairly conservative SC judges appointed (and I’m crossing my fingers for at least one more before Bush’s term ends).

Still, this administration has been an enormous disappointment to me.  The Republicans are lucky that the Democrats are even more incompetent than they are!  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:44:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They drive the liberals absolutely insane - and I freaking love it!...

+1

And they have gotten a couple of fairly conservative SC judges appointed (and I’m crossing my fingers for at least one more before Bush’s term ends).

Still, this administration has been an enormous disappointment to me.  The Republicans are lucky that the Democrats are even more incompetent than they are!  

That's been my thinking for the past several years. The republicans have wasted huge opportunities - especially in catering to the RINOs / moderates instead of going full speed ahead with a conservative agenda.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top