Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2011 4:51:11 PM EDT
I came in here just curious if anyone else is having the issue where you can not connect to battlelog?  I see from the EA Forums its happening to a bunch of people worldwide and with a tracert it shows its a issue with rackspace.com who hosts battlelog for EA in london.  What kills me is I haven't seen any confirmation from EA posted anywhere that there is a issue other than a few who have contacted the support and was told they were looking into it.

This is a PC only issue since its web based.

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 4:58:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Workin' for me.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:56:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I called EA and got two support numbers.  If it doesnt magically get fixed tonight I feel long down times in my future.

If anyone is interesting this is where its going down:

Clicky
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 10:44:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I called EA and got two support numbers.  If it doesnt magically get fixed tonight I feel long down times in my future.

If anyone is interesting this is where its going down:

Clicky

Fixed the link.

Weird problem.  Does it affect every browser?  Try the site in a different one than your usual.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 6:02:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Been having the same problem since yesterday.... and apparently we're not alone.  Hundreds, probably thousands based on the EA forums, can't login to Battlelog.  You can play the single player by going "offline" in Origin, but WTF, I've never even logged into the single-player, why the hell would I start now?

Reason #3456 that Origin was a fucking retarded idea and should be scrapped.  But, knowing the retardation of the big gaming companies, they'll probably double-down and make EVERYthing they do reliant on a web browser and Origin's gheyness.

Sigh.  I just wanna go shoot teenagers that can't get laid.  Is that too much to ask?  FUCK YOU, EA.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 2:06:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I found a work around.

Download and run a program called Ultra Surf. You have to select hide on the key icon and run the program in the background.

I didn't  have any problems with lag. I hope it keeps working until they get a fix.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 4:10:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I just checked the EA Forum and late afternoon today central they updated the routing tables which now seems to of fixed the problem for many.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top