Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:32:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I only saw the beginning.

Bobotox?  WTF?

the end was worse....the life coach and her son went at it
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:58:41 AM EDT
[#3]
felt sorry for boboli or whatever his name was, but I will say this all the trouble that Dr Troy gets into involves his pecker, its like that game 6 degrees of seperation.  Next weeks looks to be good too
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:59:38 AM EDT
[#4]
oh and what is the deal with Famka? its like they purposfully do not put makeup on here, or is she going for the deac cokehead look the models were after a few years ago
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:56:43 AM EDT
[#5]
That show sucks... almost as bad as "The Sheild"... both promote less-than-honorable beliefs and behaviors.  You'd do better to watch "Body Work" on TLC or Discovery or whatever... At least they are real doctors and real patients.  Just my opinion.  Enjoy!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:38:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
That show sucks... almost as bad as "The Sheild"... both promote less-than-honorable beliefs and behaviors.  You'd do better to watch "Body Work" on TLC or Discovery or whatever... At least they are real doctors and real patients.  Just my opinion.  Enjoy!

you don't like The Shield?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:14:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Nope... crooked cop.  Even if he does SOME good, he's still a crooked cop.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:18:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope... crooked cop.  Even if he does SOME good, he's still a crooked cop.

who cares, it's the best show on TV
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:23:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Nip/tuck is on tonight?

Tivo it, and watch Most Extreme Elimination Challenge instead...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:01:24 PM EDT
[#10]
... I'll mail a dollar to anyone that can say for certain who the carver was.

... Did he/she kill Christian?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:02:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Nip/tuck is on tonight?

Tivo it, and watch Most Extreme Elimination Challenge instead...

MXC kicks ass.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:51:01 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

i can't imagine they would kill off one of the main characters, especially as popular as the show is getting.

i thought the carver might have been adrian, until he killed himself.
who do you think it is?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:55:32 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Here is my theory. It's the guy who was Kimber's boyfriend/photographer. She broke up with him to be with Christian. In the beginning the Carver only went after models. We will know next season.

Edit: Mrs. Bama thinks it's Julia's boyfriend Kevin.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:00:31 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

its the other plastic surgeon that christian traded kimber for the sports car .  (forget his name).

BTW- when doest the next season start?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:04:14 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

its the other plastic surgeon that christian traded kimber for the sports car .  (forget his name).

BTW- when doest the next season start?

Can't be he's in jail. Next July, I think.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:04:45 AM EDT
[#16]
The other surgeon you are talking about started cutting his face off two episodes previoulsy. He was addicted to the gas. I think they reffered to him as Bobalia...
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:08:38 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
The other surgeon you are talking about started cutting his face off two episodes previoulsy. He was addicted to the gas. I think they reffered to him as Bobalia...

oh yeah, I tototaly forgot about that , then I dont know who it is (probably a nobody then)
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:19:13 AM EDT
[#18]
My nephew says he thinks it is the guy that worked at the knife shop that sold Adrian the knife.    He says the guy at the shop picked up a knife and said that 'this one was his favorite'.  He says the carver had the same knife.  I don't recall that, can anyone confirm?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:28:13 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
My nephew says he thinks it is the guy that worked at the knife shop that sold Adrian the knife.    He says the guy at the shop picked up a knife and said that 'this one was his favorite'.  He says the carver had the same knife.  I don't recall that, can anyone confirm?

I don't think so. The knife the Carver used had slots in the blade. I don't remember seeing any slotted knives in the display case.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top