Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 1:21:42 PM EDT
I am curious as to why the search function on this board is so limited. It is difficult to follow threads that are of interest with so many new threads and posts being made so frequently. The search function, at least as it appears on my screen, does not give the options needed to find the threads that I am looking for.
I made a post to a thread simply so that I could have a known target to find and the search function came back with 0 hits. What am I missing?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:22:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I am curious as to why the search function on this board is so limited. It is difficult to follow threads that are of interest with so many new threads and posts being made so frequently. The search function, at least as it appears on my screen, does not give the options needed to find the threads that I am looking for.
I made a post to a thread simply so that I could have a known target to find and the search function came back with 0 hits. What am I missing?

Become a team member and you can go back to your topics
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:22:52 PM EDT
[#2]
try my topics for your topic. Also easier to follow threads in the different forums, not Active Topics section
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:24:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:25:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:29:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Man, that was fast. I thank you all for your timely and civilized responses. I have one more question though. What is a Team member?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:31:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Man, that was fast. I thank you all for your timely and civilized responses. I have one more question though. What is a Team member?

You should become a team member.  You will never regret it.  click under about us, and then team member.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:32:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

That is for people who paid a small contribution, i think there bronze, gold, & platinum level depending on the amount of money contribute. I would urge you to contribute and becoming a member. This would be money very well spent. I've learned so much here.
Click here for details:
www.ar15.com/content/page.html?id=2
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:33:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Click on About us then Team Membership
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:34:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:35:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:37:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Pony Up

Its worth it......
Excellent Site/Staff and community
Glad to be here....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:39:21 PM EDT
[#12]
<waves hand>I am going to become a team member.<waves hand>
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:46:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Payment inbound via snail mail.

I have to confess that I am not a big AR15/M16 fan. I carried an A2 while in the Marines and had a Colt Match Target HBAR for a while, but I like this site, so I suppose I will do my part to keep it going.

Just so that I will not be stoned as a heratic(sp?) for my previous comment, I will soon be once again among the AR15 toters. Just as soon as funds allow, I will have a kit and lower coming in.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:50:10 PM EDT
[#14]
I like you.  Not to many people pony up on the first day.  You get this, my first Ackbar of the day.

I congratulate you on buying a team membership.  Well done, and welcome aboard.

By the power vested in me, by the good people of AR15.com, I declare this thread not to be a trap.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:52:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I like you.  Not to many people pony up on the first day.  You get this, my first Ackbar of the day.

I congratulate you on buying a team membership.  Well done, and welcome aboard.

By the power vested in me, by the good people of AR15.com, I declare this thread not to be a trap.
img28.exs.cx/img28/511/ackbar-trap2.jpg

you'll get it after reading a while
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:16:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top