Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2008 3:19:52 PM EDT
So, what have YOU done this week to help the ticket win the White House?

Week of Sep.1-Sep7

Donated $$ to campaign

Volunteered at the local GOP HQ - wife and I will be manning phones this weekend and taking some High School Young Republicans around to neighborhoods for door-to-door stuff.

Note - I have NEVER volunteered before for a campaign, and I've been seriously political for almost 30 years.

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:21:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I called a coworker a moron when he said McCain lost his vote when Palin was selected as VP because "she doesn't have enough experience".

Does that count?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:22:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Sweated my ass off in the heat and burned more gas than I should have in the generator in order to watch the speeches.  So technically, I've donated about 30 gallons of gas and about a gallon of sweat.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:22:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I dontated to fred back when he was running against mccain, after the speech last night I donated to mccain and put "fred thompson" as the referrer, bought a mccain * palin yard sign and im going to put it up.

I may look into volunteering some time and I WILL be donating more when I can afford it
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:25:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I donated $$ and called Savage to tell him off about all the contradictions in his position on this.  

Naturally I didn't get too far with the call but I hope the $$ help.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:30:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I sent my son in to the McCain office in Warrenton Va to get us some stickers and donate $10 from his piggy bank.......they were closed.

We will be back tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:31:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Donated $$$ to the campaign and argued with libtard relatives in a futile attempt to turn them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:32:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Bumped pro-Palin threads and said nice things about her.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:36:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Donated $$ and watched my "Independant" Social Worker wife completely swing to the Palin side. She hates NObama anyway but Sarah has her convinced. She has even posted it in her Blogs.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:37:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Sweated my ass off in the heat and burned more gas than I should have in the generator in order to watch the speeches.  So technically, I've donated about 30 gallons of gas and about a gallon of sweat.

Thats dedication.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:39:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Went down today and gave some more cash to the County Repub party and volunteered to work for the party on election day.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:39:24 PM EDT
[#11]
- Ordered two yard signs and two bumper stickers from johnmccain.com

- Talked up RNC to folks at work and family so they would see Sarah in action

- May have thinned out the kitten population slightly while pondering politics

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:39:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Donated some money and I am working on a couple of my friends that are buying the Obama media campaign to get their heads on straight. It isn't working.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:49:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Donated $100

Added .00000270% to the total viewership count.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:50:13 PM EDT
[#14]
I got a kid to hang out, up to his gut, of the rear passenger window of the car he was in, and made him flip me off with both hands!!!!!!

This while I was doing 70 down the highway.

Didn't have the doors on the jeep so I had no side mirrors. fuckers came right up on me.

Didn't do nothing but flip me off. Kid looked about 14-15.

I think he didn't like my NOBAMA '08 bumper sticker.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:50:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Donated $100 for this week.

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:51:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Wait a minute... won't this just turn into a clone of the tacked McCain/Palin Donation thread?

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:53:21 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Wait a minute... won't this just turn into a clone of the tacked McCain/Palin Donation thread?

No, people will see this thread since it isn't tacked.

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:53:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Sent $50 today!  Sarahcuda!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:57:07 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, people will see this thread since it isn't tacked.

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:58:17 PM EDT
[#20]
donated 100.00
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 4:00:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Donated $$$ and bought some bumper stickers to pass around.

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:36:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Donated some money and I am working on a couple of my friends that are buying the Obama media campaign to get their heads on straight. It isn't working.

Those aren't friends.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:04:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Well, I spent 3 hours today at the local Republican office making phone calls to prospective votes.  I was sitting with 5 high school kids from the Young Republicans - it was a lot of fun.  I ended up getting 5 more people (3 of them women) to volunteer.  A lot of excitement about Palin.

I encourage everyone to at least give some time to their local party office.  It was fun being with like-minded voters, and young ones at that (and some pretty hot girls - woot!) And I had a great time feeling like I was making a difference.

Next week we'll do some canvassing of neighborhoods.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:08:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Putting the word out on the BOGUS rumors about Sarah. Mostly by email, but also on a couple of blogs.

DNC is gonna throw everything they have at her (and most of it is complete fabrications) - they are circulating emails with all the BS stories. Found a list addressing darn near all of them. Summarized in an email you can cut & paste in this thread

That's getting sent out to everyone, especially the people on the fence who might be swayed by some cockamamie tale from the left wing moonbats.

This is an area that everyone can help in, from your home, at any time of the day or night. All it takes is a couple of minutes copying, pasting and sending.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:31:32 PM EDT
[#25]
I told a coworker he was an idiot cause he said that Palin comes of as an "elitist"!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top