Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2002 6:42:54 PM EDT
Well all the New Years resolution folks were at the gym tonite. I don't claim to be Arnold fitness king but compare to some of these people I'm a freaking picture of perfect health. Glad this will only last for a month or 2.

So here's what happened tonite:
I pull up in the parking lot and I see Plano FD out front. I check in and ask what was going on. Apperently this lady, around late 40's, pulled her shoulder out of socket while doing the butterfly exercise. My guess too much weight and it popped out on the return. Next, I was on the treadmill doing a light jog(OK more like fast walking) This guy next to me(overweight about late 30's) starts gasping loudly somewhat like wheezing sound. He is jogging and keeps on jogging. Suddenly he slides back with the treadmill and passes out. Everyone around just stares at him dumbfounded. Well my first tought was go to the front and grab someone cause I'm sure as hell ain't giving this guy mouth mouth resucitation. But I kick my homophobic side away and I approach the guy and see if he is breathing, shallow breathing. Check his pulse, it was jumping like nobodys business. He was no longer sweating and feeling clamy. Luckily the EMT guys were still there. One of em rush over. I tell em his pulse was eratic, shallow breathing and he is clammy. He pushes me aside, takes pulse and some other diagnoses. Then they cart him away to the hospital. They left the lady with the dislocated shoulder. She was driven to the hospital, I assume, by her husband. So I go on with my work out thinking these guys oughta see a doctor before working out. So then I go to the head to take a leak before I leave. Well I decide to check out what womenz are hanging out at the pool and jacuzzi. So I go there, and what do I see. Big heffer lying by the jacuzzi, leg open and pubes hanging out on the sides. I almost threw up.

My nite is shot. I will have nightmares tonite.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 6:56:37 PM EDT
[#1]
oooooooooooooooo...[puke]yetch at that pic of the jaccuzzites.I'm kinda lucky....I go at the gyms "low traffic" time, no waiting EVER! Do not stray LT,I know you won't, 95% of these new years people fade away in a month or 2.Then its just us endorphine/seratonin/workout junkies.[;)]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 7:00:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I normally go around 8:00, but I figure I check out the early crowd. Maybe there could be some good possible womenz there. No such luck.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 7:04:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
what do I see. Big heffer lying by the jacuzzi, leg open and pubes hanging out on the sides. I almost threw up.

My nite is shot. I will have nightmares tonite.
View Quote

LT, maybe she was tring to get on your Peek-a-boo series [;D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 7:06:53 PM EDT
[#4]
LT, just think, you could get the gal at the "pond" and have a threesome!!!!LOL..fullclip
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 7:15:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I usually like this time of year at the gym. Its kind of like it used to be at college every year with the freshman crop of women every year.This year so far has been disappointed.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 8:15:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey LT, was the heffer wearing this"

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1400443506[/url]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 9:35:53 PM EDT
[#7]
This time of year the Gym is more crowded than usual. The biggest wait seems to be for the cardio equipment, which I only use for a warm up. So I started running to the gym as a warm up and walking home as a cool down, no need to wait in line for the cardio equipment that way.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 10:12:22 PM EDT
[#8]
$554.00 for Rosie signed bra and thong.  No bids and auction closed.  hahahaha :)
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 3:45:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Some things are the same all over.  I've been a regular, every morning at 0500, at the same gym for 15 years.  Every January they flock in....we call 'em "New Year's Resolutions" or "30-day wonders"....the guys come alone and sweat silently, the women join in pairs and yak at the top of their lungs to each other all the time they're there.  By the middle of February they're all gone.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 4:11:14 AM EDT
[#10]

So I go there, and what do I see. Big heffer lying by the jacuzzi, leg open and pubes hanging out on the sides. I almost threw up.
View Quote

Well.....You are looking for womenz and ....You found one....."A Sure Thing"....He! He! He!
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 4:22:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Serves you right for even thinking of using a health club pool or hot tub. [;)]

Think about what goes into those things, and how often they REALLY clean it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 4:23:59 AM EDT
[#12]
The nice thing about the New Years crowd is that they hardly ever go near the free weights, especially the squat rack (except for the half-wits that think its for curling).

Unfortunately this year I will be lumped into the New Years crowd, as the new health insurance kicked in and I can join a different gym.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 8:12:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
$554.00 for Rosie signed bra and thong.  No bids and auction closed.  hahahaha :)
View Quote

"Ohhh Myyyy Goddd!"  (Higgens)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top