Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 8:04:44 PM EDT
Fox New reported that a new poll showed Kerry leading the President 47-44%.  Though it was not mentioned, the graphic was of registered voters, rather than likely voters.  The candidates have been neck and neck in such polls among registered voters, since before the Thursday night debate.  Thank God, not all registered voters think enough of their political insight to actually go to the polls and vote.

A Fox News poll, for whatever it is worth, asked whether the debnate changed anyone's mind.  68% who voted said there was no change in their vote.  Only 1% said they would need to see the next 2 debates to decide.  Among those who said the debate changed their minds on who they would support, 17% said they will now vote for Kerry, and 13% said they will vote for Bush.  I sort of doubt it is a scientifically accurate poll, either.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:11:36 PM EDT
[#1]
must be wrong or something
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:14:55 PM EDT
[#2]
 The media has to try to keep it interesting or you won't watch their channel, read their paper, or listen to their radio station.   Consider the source!  
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:15:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#4]
DemoRats just got done telling us that POLLS DON'T MATTER.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#5]
All the ones I saw are still running withing the margin of error, so its close to dead even
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:18:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Rasmussen shows no significant change, althought he says that Kerry gained 1% in the polling after the debate. He seems to be pretty accurate.

The newsweek poll that Ive seen mentioned showing kerry ahead had a lot more democrats sampled in relation to the last newsweek poll, which would account for the jump toward kerry.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:19:07 PM EDT
[#7]
who gives a fuck? seriously, who cares?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:21:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Ya know, I keep seeing this kind of thing on T.V., but then I come here and get a different story.  At first I thought, aaaahhh it's just cause everyone here wants GW to win, but what is funny is this place always seems to turn out right!  

Someone said it here....I just can't remember who.....

45 states....and maybe California.
I'm starting to believe that.  

In all seriousness, Kerry might see a slight bump, nothing more.  The next SBVFT add will torpedo any gains from the debates.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:21:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:22:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:19:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
… Someone said it here....I just can't remember who...

<sign> Wish I could say that!!

Quoted:
... Don't panic....

I intend to continue to panic until after the election, thank you!

Even a remote possibility of Kerry getting into the White House is absolutely frightening!!  Imagine the evil he could (and no doubt would) do in four years!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:32:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Breath in... www.electoral-vote.com/... breath out.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:36:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Yep, expect Kerry to have a nice run in the polls the next few weeks. Then expect him to get his ass handed to him on election day.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:36:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:40:34 PM EDT
[#15]
I am not surprise after that embarrassing debate. What a let down.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:10:23 PM EDT
[#16]

SonovafuckingBITCH those smoothtalking, noble-looking, teleprompter-reading, silktongued, lying-ass, cocksucking, shiteating goddamn DEVIOUS mutherfucking leftist in the media!!!!

Gee, maybe if we skew the population of those polled before the debate towards the Republicans and then skew the results after the election BY ALMOST 13% in favor of the DemocRATs - maybe we can CREATE the appearance of a sudden "boost" in the polls for the DemocRATs!

All this polling shows is YET AGAIN the sickening leftwing bias in the major media as everyone's now reporting that GWBush has "fallen behind" in the polls when in fact the previous one was skewed towards GWBush before the debate (391Rep vs 300Dem), and then this one was skewed towards Kerry after the debate (364Dem vs. 345Rep) to ARTIFICIALLY CREATE this "swing" in the polls.

Knowing the "Bandwagon Effect" is a very real and powerful psychological and sociological phenomenon that can be easily manipulated by the media, this is yet ANOTHER example of the left-wing-biased media pulling out all the stops to help their candidate.

The media used a constant bombardment of questionable polling data round the clock 24/7 to help manipulate public opinion during the height of the Clinton impeachment scandal and keep his approval ratings from sinking below 50%.

And now Newsweek is using radically skewed polling numbers to "create" a large swing in momentum towards Kerry because they know that a lot of "undecided voters" will want to go with a "winner" - and the only thing they have to determine who a "winner" is is polling data - very skewed, very manipulated polling data.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:11:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Dude, nothing is fucked.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:14:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Maybe this will work in our favor as a means of nipping Republican complacency in the bud! Those who may have stayed home because Bush had it sewn up will now get out and vote! Planerench out.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:16:47 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I am not surprise after that embarrassing debate. What a let down.

Yeah I agree bush came out strong but towards the end he was either tired, gave up or just went along with skerry.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:26:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:14:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top