Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 8:37:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:46:47 AM EDT
[#1]

I don't see why you couldn't just shoot AT the people, not shoot the people?

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:35:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Price is back? So he survived? Or are we going back in time like the first CODMW? The game looks amazing, but Ill be going to multiplayer as soon as i get back from the midnight release.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:38:52 AM EDT
[#3]
EMP!!!!!

Put Arfcom on lockdown
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:39:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Price is back? So he survived? Or are we going back in time like the first CODMW? The game looks amazing, but Ill be going to multiplayer as soon as i get back from the midnight release.

!@#$ mp.

Now that party chat is nixed, I will be buying the game for sp and waiting on a patch.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:40:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Noticed that too. Seems like he's in several levels, so I think we can assume the old badass is alive and well.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:48:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Spoiler tags people!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:12:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

!@#$ mp.

Now that party chat is nixed, I will be buying the game for sp and waiting on a patch.

what do you mean party chat is nixed? can you still talk to your team?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:19:54 AM EDT
[#8]
NO MARTYRDOM????  WTF??
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:21:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
NO MARTYRDOM????  WTF??

The servers I played on people using martyrdom never was a problem, they were highly encouraged not to.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:29:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
NO MARTYRDOM????  WTF??

newb perk  ..
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:31:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Video's already gone.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:41:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Ha... you're gonna play that gay ass, neutered version... or did you own a gaystation3 or other console.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:47:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha... you're gonna play that gay ass, neutered version... or did you own a gaystation3 or other console.

You're so bitter... Do you need to cry some more?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:51:53 AM EDT
[#14]
personally, once i've beaten the game, i'm going to play the airport level on repeat.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:52:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope... Ill cry the next time Im on the COD5 server and I wanna change the map, or turn off or on certain perks... oh wait Ill be smiling and you'll be infiity wards bitch... and trapped into having to run and do everything as they see fit.

But since we are on the subject of the game and this is a gun board... lets look at the weapons of Modern WarFAIL 2
<threadhijack>

Final MW2 weapons List!
November 2nd, 2009

Assault Rifles

- M4A1
- FAMAS
- SCAR-H
- TAR-21
- FN FAL

- M16A4
- ACR
- FN 2000

- AK-47
Sniper Rifles

- Cheytac M-200 Intervention
- Barrett .50 cal
- WA2000

- M21 EER

Sub-Machine Guns

- MP5K
- UMP .45
- TDI Vector

- P90
- Mini Uzi

Machine Pistols

- PP-2000
- G10
- M93 Raffica

-TMP
Shotguns

- SPAS 12

- AA-12
- Armsel Striker 12 Guage
- Ranger
- M1014
- Model 1887

Light/Heavy Machine Guns

- L86 LSW

- RPD
- M64
- Aug HBAR

- M240
Grenade/Rocket Launchers

- AT4 HS

- Thumper
- Stinger
- Javelin
- RPG-7
Hand Guns

- USP .45
- Colt .44 Magnum

- M9
- Desert Eagle

Riot Shield

- Riot Shield (Primary Weapon)

Melee

- Combat Knife
Equipment

- Frag Grenade
- Semtex (Sticky Grenade)
- Throwing Knifes

- Tactical Insertion

- Blast Shield
- Claymore Mines

- C4
Gun Attatchments

- Red Dot Sight
- Heartbeat Sensor
- ACOG
- Silencer
- EOTech Sight
- Thermal Scope
- Extended Clip
- FMJ
- Akimbo

</threadhijack>
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:56:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope... Ill cry the next time Im on the COD5 server and I wanna change the map, or turn off or on certain perks... oh wait Ill be smiling and you'll be infiity wards bitch... and trapped into having to run and do everything as they see fit.

Ha. That's hilarious.. You go on with your badass rebel self. I'll play the game as it was intended to be played, and not whine like a little bitch about it like you.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:56:31 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's getting kind of funny at this point.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:58:27 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

NO MARTYRDOM???? WTF??

Good riddance.  Last stand was tolerable, since it was somewhat realistic.  Martyrdom...not so much.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:00:39 AM EDT
[#19]
I think the weapon selection was better the first time around.  No M14 makes me sad.  I wonder if there will be a bonus WW2 rifle like in MW1.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:02:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:03:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:
NO MARTYRDOM???? WTF??

Good riddance.  Last stand was tolerable, since it was somewhat realistic.  Martyrdom...not so much.

.............and a C-4 sticky is????

They need to add remote detonation for claymores and landmines and make the explosives kill radius in general larger and more true to life.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:18:20 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NO MARTYRDOM???? WTF??

Good riddance. Last stand was tolerable, since it was somewhat realistic. Martyrdom...not so much.

.............and a C-4 sticky is????

They need to add remote detonation for claymores and landmines and make the explosives kill radius in general larger and more true to life.

Agreed.  The claymore kills are totally cheap.  

Which doesn't stop me from using them, of course.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I think the weapon selection was better the first time around.  No M14 makes me sad.  I wonder if there will be a bonus WW2 rifle like in MW1.

I think the bonus will be the tacticool ak47, which is unlocked at the top level 70.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:27:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

why dont you stfu? its a god damn game.  I have xbox360 btw

you, my friend, are a total internet badass. 1000 intranetz awarded to you!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:42:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Im so waiting for all of the chumps that show up on here with questions about why their new NVGs cant detect motion beyond 10 feet and how they got them with the ultra premium tin can pack they bought for $159.99.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:48:28 AM EDT
[#26]
25 kill streak.  Tactical Nuke!!??

Shit, let's play.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:57:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

They have the M-21.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:57:52 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope... Ill cry the next time Im on the COD5 server and I wanna change the map, or turn off or on certain perks... oh wait Ill be smiling and you'll be...

What I'll be is... completely unconcerned, because it's a fucking game, and thus not really all that important.

But hey, you and the clan keep signing those petitions in between Hot Pockets. I'm sure Infinity Ward is ready to cave any day now.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:58:56 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NO MARTYRDOM???? WTF??

I think now it has "Final Stand" where you can actually keep firing your primary and crawl around.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:13:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have the M-21.

Mk.14 EBR is present in singleplayer, not known if it will be available in multi.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:15:43 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NO MARTYRDOM???? WTF??

I think now it has "Final Stand" where you can actually keep firing your primary and crawl around.

You can get back up too in final stand. There is still regular last stand though, and martyrdom was made into a death streak

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:17:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
NO MARTYRDOM???? WTF??

Final stand is when you get a 4 death streak apparently.  You crawl around for a few seconds and if you don't get 'killed' again, you come rejuvenate completely.

I'm liking the idea of the sentry guns, I see that as being CHEAP as hell but oh so fun.  I also love all the ways to get achievements.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:02:13 PM EDT
[#33]
chrism101 gets down on his knees to thank God that he doesn't play his FPS on Gaystation 3.

He rolls on PC... like all the cool kids.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top