Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2023 10:06:10 PM EDT
Fender just released their new Vintera II line of guitars. They are offering some cool options in my opinion, I know some will scoff at the price but my Vintera Mustang has been a great guitar. These are all made in Mexico but from the pictures I’ve seen the fit and finish look great. They are also using slab rosewood fretboards, so that’s pretty cool. Some models include Mustangs and Mustang Bass with competition stripes, a Bass VI model, as well as 1950’s inspired Jazzmasters and 1970s inspired Jaguars.

Exploring the Vintera II Offset Models | Vintera II | Fender

I’ll try get my hands on one soon so I can see if they look as good in real life.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 10:51:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I would sooner buy a Mexican Fender than a US one based upon personal experience. I know Goostoff had a recent good experience with a US Tele so hopefully that will change.  I like the Vintera II line though. Fener has really had to rethink their offerings since the competition has stiffened for their staple models.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:49:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would sooner buy a Mexican Fender than a US one based upon personal experience. I know Goostoff had a recent good experience with a US Tele so hopefully that will change.  I like the Vintera II line though. Fener has really had to rethink their offerings since the competition has stiffened for their staple models.
View Quote

I was pretty bummed when I saw all the bad reviews when the American Vintage II Jazzmasters first came out, but I’ve seen some newer reviews and Fender has seemed to have addressed the quality control problems. So fingers crossed that the Vintera II line will be good guitars. I’d love to pick up a matching competition mustang and mustang bass.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 10:14:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw one of the competition Mustang basses at a LMS a couple days ago.

I didn't know they were remaking those colors. Always loved those.

I will be keeping an eye out for a six string version.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top