Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/1/2019 9:35:18 PM EDT
Breaking on Hannity right now. Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows referring.

Getting good!
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:36:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:37:33 PM EDT
[#2]
The next couple years could be interesting.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:39:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Republican congressmen and senators have referred a lot of things for prosecution. Still waiting for the last two years. The new AG Barr has stated that he is looking into some of the new allegations against democrat/partisan biased FBI agents, intelligence chiefs Brennan, and Crapper, and some others. But, he's waiting for the IG Horowitz report (next month first). So, it's going to be a while.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:41:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Republican congressmen and senators have referred a lot of things for prosecution. Still waiting for the last two years. The new AG Barr has stated that he is looking into some of the new allegations against democrat/partisan biased FBI agents, intelligence chiefs Brennan, and Crapper, and some others. But, he's waiting for the IG Horowitz report (next month first). So, it's going to be a while.
View Quote
This is the first "name" I've seen attached to a referral so far though. That's a good thing.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:41:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Fapfapfapfapfapfap
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:42:22 PM EDT
[#6]
And if they're in a referring people for lying to Congress, we don't need to wait for the IG report for that a lot of people will be going for referrals.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:42:53 PM EDT
[#7]
The first domino?
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:43:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Misdisection.  The real criminal is Bill Barr.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:47:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
You need an _ in your name. TdS is real
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:48:05 PM EDT
[#10]
^perfect
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:54:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:55:14 PM EDT
[#12]
She's always seemed to have been the broker of most of the info used in the coup attempt.

It's good that her name has been mentioned but I don't hold out much hope for congressional criminal referrals going anywhere.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:55:20 PM EDT
[#13]
I hope she is the first in a long list of many.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:56:56 PM EDT
[#14]
@thesilvercord

Is it happening?
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:57:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Not holding my breath...but hopefully it’s a step in the right direction. Also hoping the IG report is juicy
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:58:16 PM EDT
[#16]
and hopefully they start squealing to save their own asses
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:00:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
I get what you’re doing, but why?
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:00:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:01:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Arkancide inbound.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:01:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
____ doing ____ things.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:03:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a bit over the top.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:04:21 PM EDT
[#22]
prime arkancide material right there...
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:05:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
You know, I don't HOPE you get hit by a car, but if it happens, I cant promise not to laugh.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:07:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Breaking on Hannity right now. Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows referring.

Getting good!
View Quote
as soon as the indictments start coming down and people are looking at 30 years the higher ups will get thrown under the bus, this might even rise to obama
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:08:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Let us hope justice is truly blind...
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:12:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She's always seemed to have been the broker of most of the info used in the coup attempt.

It's good that her name has been mentioned but I don't hold out much hope for congressional criminal referrals going anywhere.
View Quote
Why? It's a positive step taken by normally cucked shivering shaking scared Republicans...this is a great step, and in my opinion it puts it right at the feet of the DOJ. I think it's not gonna be hard to get a conviction based on the charge and the evidence, I fully expect her to plea guilty and reduce her sentence. I think she'll go down rather quickly now that it's started.

Remember that senate intelligence committee staffer that leaked to that reporter chick he was sleeping with? He plead and is in prison.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:12:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

as soon as the indictments start coming down and people are looking at 30 years the higher ups will get thrown under the bus, this might even rise to obama
View Quote
Removed by Taft
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:12:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:17:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
For a very educated woman who taught at universities her Congressional testimony was extremely telling.  She had to pretend not to know things and had to have a lot of questions repeated to her multiple times "in order to understand them."  She also used spousal privilege like it was going out of style.

We shall see.  There are games afoot.  Throwing her out there and putting pressure on her may mean someone else cracks.  Her husband, the folks at the CIA who asked her to play her role in the scheme, Fusion people who know what this really was.  There's lots of reasons to refer someone like this who did actually lie (which she did) knowing the DOJ may not touch her in the long run.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:18:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Why? It's a positive step taken by normally cucked shivering shaking scared Republicans...this is a great step, and in my opinion it puts it right at the feet of the DOJ. I think it's not gonna be hard to get a conviction based on the charge and the evidence, I fully expect her to plea guilty and reduce her sentence. I think she'll go down rather quickly now that it's started.

Remember that senate intelligence committee staffer that leaked to that reporter chick he was sleeping with? He plead and is in prison.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree, it's absolutely the right step and necessary. And who knows, these referrals coupled with the above mentioned IG report may start the ball rolling.

My fear is that the DOJ is still too full of shitbirds to do much more than recommend a few firings or early retirements.

We'll see. I'm hopeful.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:21:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
For a very educated woman who taught at universities her Congressional testimony was extremely telling.  She had to pretend not to know things and had to have a lot of questions repeated to her multiple times "in order to understand them."  She also used spousal privilege like it was going out of style.

We shall see.  There are games afoot.  Throwing her out there and putting pressure on her may mean someone else cracks.  Her husband, the folks at the CIA who asked her to play her role in the scheme, Fusion people who know what this really was.  There's lots of reasons to refer someone like this who did actually lie (which she did) knowing the DOJ may not touch her in the long run.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fusion and Perkins Coie need to be imprisoned en masse. Amongst others.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:26:03 PM EDT
[#32]
I’m curious about her ham radio license.

Also, hey underscores!  It’s beginning
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:27:10 PM EDT
[#33]
What is the statute of limitations on the crimes?
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:28:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
You're retarded dyslexic or a dumbass troll right? Lol . This is gd. You are both.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:28:56 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm hoping something is really going to happen now.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:29:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Raven needs to use emogies in his posts, that shtick is getting old.

Pawns are the first row on a chess board for a reason, to die or be sacrificed first.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:29:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
A couple of days before they get around to getting an indictment.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:29:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sealed indictments stop the clock...
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:30:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You're retarded or a dumbass troll right? Lol . This is gd. You are both.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're retarded or a dumbass troll right? Lol . This is gd. You are both.
He's just trolling. Raven knows what's what. Turn your sarcasm meter on.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:32:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those are the two we know about. How many others do similar shady work to spread lies, propaganda and influence the public.

Who are the contractors Rodgers mentioned that had full access to the intel database.  That needs to be released to the public.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:32:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Hannity is a meatpuppet.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:36:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Not holding my breath (how I hope I’m wrong though.)

I want my frog-march and I want it NOW!
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:36:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'm curious about her ham radio license.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:38:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TDS is very real, defending Trump and his anti second amendment AG.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:46:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, they were useful tools to the Obama admin, the IC,  and the DNC in general.

Everyone forgets that OFA, originally Obama for America changed to Organizing for America also donated $800,000 to Perkins Coie right when they were hired by Clinton and the DNC.  This was an Obama operation just as much as it was a Hillary one and moreso Obama IMO.

On top of that the FOIA emails that came out about a month and a half ago with Nellie's emails to Bruce et-al at the DOJ showed (IMO) who some of her other authors were along with that WH visitor's log on April 19, 2016.  There was/is a website where someone broke down who they believed helped write the dossier.  It was an insane write up that probably contains more truth than not.

Look at the list of people that were also associated with Nellie in her emails about Russia that she was distributing to Bruce.  One happens to be an author who wrote a book on the dangers of nationalism and Russia in 1998; he would be the perfect guy to utilize in associating any nationalistic movement with the Russians.  This was exactly what was going on between the US and the UK/France with BREXIT being debated at that time as well as fear of nationalistic candidates in the France.  Chris Steele was not surprisingly a part of the UK/France side of the equation.  He was also working with State during the entire Ukrainian Euromaiden uprising.

So, she talks to her coauthors/academics in universities and authors and commingles that with Fusion's pre-written script and illegal spying information.  IC provides the push/pull and she and her authors keep writing stories to go along with what's happening while Crowdstrike creates the hack which of course is evidence of what they've been writing about (although I think those operations were somewhat separate/compartmentalized to begin with and later tied together).  It's a brilliant plan that really had to take off after Rogers at the NSA says WTF are you doing.

Also recall that she was forwarding the Butina/NRA story to her husband and this group.  There is more to the story with these people and the NRA than we really know.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:51:23 PM EDT
[#46]
She lied about it to Congress...I mean blatantly lied.  She had to know that what she was saying in Congress would/could easily be debunked so why lie?   Her license is publicly available and shows the actual real registration date which doesn't jive with her story and time frame.

While radio comms are intercepted she, as a CIA person who was hanging around NSA/FBI electronic databases, would know exactly how vulnerable electronic communications were to being picked up, saved, and disseminated.   If you're communicating with someone half a world away (Steele) or even somewhat locally and you know that EVERYTHING you email, text, etc. about is recorded BUT ham communications in code are not then well...it makes perfect sense.  Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Deripaska or someone close to him was one of her contacts in Russian.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 11:03:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 11:03:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yeah, they were useful tools to the Obama admin, the IC,  and the DNC in general.

Everyone forgets that OFA, originally Obama for America changed to Organizing for America also donated $800,000 to Perkins Coie right when they were hired by Clinton and the DNC.  This was an Obama operation just as much as it was a Hillary one and moreso Obama IMO.

On top of that the FOIA emails that came out about a month and a half ago with Nellie's emails to Bruce et-al at the DOJ showed (IMO) who some of her other authors were along with that WH visitor's log on April 19, 2016.  There was/is a website where someone broke down who they believed helped write the dossier.  It was an insane write up that probably contains more truth than not.

Look at the list of people that were also associated with Nellie in her emails about Russia that she was distributing to Bruce.  One happens to be an author who wrote a book on the dangers of nationalism and Russia in 1998; he would be the perfect guy to utilize in associating any nationalistic movement with the Russians.  This was exactly what was going on between the US and the UK/France with BREXIT being debated at that time as well as fear of nationalistic candidates in the France.  Chris Steele was not surprisingly a part of the UK/France side of the equation.  He was also working with State during the entire Ukrainian Euromaiden uprising.

So, she talks to her coauthors/academics in universities and authors and commingles that with Fusion's pre-written script and illegal spying information.  IC provides the push/pull and she and her authors keep writing stories to go along with what's happening while Crowdstrike creates the hack which of course is evidence of what they've been writing about (although I think those operations were somewhat separate/compartmentalized to begin with and later tied together).  It's a brilliant plan that really had to take off after Rogers at the NSA says WTF are you doing.

Also recall that she was forwarding the Butina/NRA story to her husband and this group.  There is more to the story with these people and the NRA than we really know.
View Quote
Holy shit. I am scared to believe that, but I might have to.

Link Posted: 5/1/2019 11:10:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
She worked for the CIA at one time didn't she?
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 11:15:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes and speaks Russian.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top