Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2001 4:49:55 AM EDT
The weather was pretty nice yesterday afternoon. Sunny, about mid to upper 70's, so I decided to do some yard work so I could free up my time for the weekend.

I had just finished edging and was mowing the lawn when it occurred to me that my neighbor's bush was in desperate need of some trimming and maintenance.

Things were really looking overgrown and out of control and I'm sure that I wasn't the only one in the neighborhood that would have noticed it, specially yesterday.

See, this broad was walking her dog while wearing a light yellow sun dress, and being the friendly neighbor that I am, I said "hi" and struck up some conversation.

Not two words into it, I zeroed in on the peculiar dark patch burning it's outline from her crotch.  I could have sworn it was like a muppet screaming at me.  I swear that if I were a gecko, I'd have had one eyeball on the beaver and the other on her head.

There is just no way she didn't notice that I had stared.  I probably should have offered to bring out the Black & Decker and taken a few swipes with it.  Her husband must spend alot of time pickin' his teeth. [puke]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 4:52:15 AM EDT
[#1]
What!!  No pics????  [:P]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:00:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Awww Shucks.

I thought this was a SteyrAUG neighbor post! [:D]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:21:31 AM EDT
[#3]
you people all have dirty minds [peep]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:03:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Maybe she was showing off her
Merkin spirit.

Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:20:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:27:23 AM EDT
[#6]
chameleon lizards are the ones that have the eyes that can look two different directions at once, geckos are the lizards with the sticky feet that can climb on glass
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:34:48 AM EDT
[#7]
A good dose of NAIR will fix your neibors bush.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Maybe she was showing off her
Merkin spirit.

View Quote

LMAO! [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top