Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2010 11:50:23 AM EDT
Teaching about penetrating wounds tonight in our EMT course, would like to show a video showing the difference in
wound cavities in ballistic gel of various calibers.  I used to just go to youtube and find what I needed right away, but there is so much
home made crap on there now I can't find the semi-professional looking one I used to use.

Anybody have one bookmarked?  I need to be able to go to a website and play it during class.

I had one that started with .22, and went up in both handguns and rifle calibers,  using the same size gel block for comparison.  Damn if I can find it.

BTW - I know better than to click a link coming from GD in front of students, so I will be checking it out first.....just sayin'.

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 1:16:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Free bump and tag for interest
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#2]
http://brassfetcher.com/

I think this may be it, goes all the way up to 50 BMG, pretty cool btw.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top