Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 10:41:19 AM EDT
The song is "My Immortal" by Evanescence.
My wife asked me to download it for her but I have went to several different sites and on each one you have to buy either their whole album or the Grammy album to get it.
She just wants that one song. Does anyone know where I can download just that one song from?
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:42:18 AM EDT
[#1]
You can try a program named "soulseek".
You don't have to share anything but lots of people will kick you if you aren't sharing anything.
~
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You can try a program named "soulseek".
You don't have to share anything but lots of people will kick you if you aren't sharing anything.
~

This man is wise in the ways of the force.

Ghost(70 gigs and growing)Child

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:44:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Morpheus

BC
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:18:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I use Limewire.

FWIW, its LEGAL to download music that you already own a license to.  If you go out and buy a Metallica CD, you're not violating any laws downloading the songs on that CD.  You have the same chance of getting sued, but you didn't do anythign illegal.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:18:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Napster
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:15:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I use Limewire.

FWIW, its LEGAL to download music that you already own a license to.  If you go out and buy a Metallica CD, you're not violating any laws downloading the songs on that CD.  You have the same chance of getting sued, but you didn't do anythign illegal.

What about LPs?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top