Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 2:44:08 AM EDT
Awhile back somebody posted links to a video of the 160th SOAR in a night operation in Iraq.  In the video you could see American forces lighting up targets with IR lasers and then see the mini-guns decimating the targets from the helos.

Anybody know what I'm talking about.  More importantly, anybody know where I can go to find said video and download it?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:38:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Might be here.

Index Of War
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:30:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Might be here.

Index Of War

Cool link, but that's not what I was looking for.

Anybody else?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:30:53 AM EDT
[#3]
If it's the one I'm thinking of it's not combat footage, it's training footage on an island.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:32:55 AM EDT
[#4]
haven't seen it.  

tag for video
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:52:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If it's the one I'm thinking of it's not combat footage, it's training footage on an island.

Dunno if it is or isn't, but it was presented as being combat footage in the original post IIRC.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:03:43 AM EDT
[#6]
it's on ogrish.com or consumptionjunction.com
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:07:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Here's one in combat. not the one I was thinking of but still pretty cool.

Link
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:51:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Awhile back somebody posted links to a video of the 160th SOAR in a night operation in Iraq.  In the video you could see American forces lighting up targets with IR lasers and then see the mini-guns decimating the targets from the helos.

Anybody know what I'm talking about.  More importantly, anybody know where I can go to find said video and download it?

IM me your email address and I'll send it to you
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:06:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Found it at:
www.armyranger.com/images/forum/photo/spartan/UH60.mpg

You'll want to right click and save as.  For whatever reason it doesn't work for me when I click on it directly.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Found it at:
www.armyranger.com/images/forum/photo/spartan/UH60.mpg

You'll want to right click and save as.  For whatever reason it doesn't work for me when I click on it directly.

Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top