Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2005 7:25:19 AM EDT
Anyone have a link to official 09/11 Commision Report regarding the bulshit myth of these so called private flights for Saudi's & Bin Laden family members? I know Richard Clarke testified that this was bullshit, but I need a link to the section of the report that states this.

Got a raving liberal at work who has no knowledge of this fact. Hell me put her foot in her mouth!
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:31:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/13/2005 7:31:50 AM EDT by WalkerTexasRanger]
Give her this info.  MM is a such a piece of shit....  

59 deceits in fahrenheit 911
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:45:57 AM EDT
Thanks for the assist
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:55:57 AM EDT
I would just tell the raving liberal to do her own damn research. If she wants to sound like a moron, let her.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:57:22 AM EDT
I say tell her to stop propagating lies and look at the post above on the 59 deceits.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:01:21 AM EDT
I Like this link.

factcheck.org

www.factcheck.org/article294.html

I also feel it carries more weight than the average right-wing anti michael moore site,
Because this site refutes claims from and to both sides of the ex-campaign.

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:04:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By M4:
Anyone have a link to official 09/11 Commision Report regarding the bulshit myth of these so called private flights for Saudi's & Bin Laden family members? I know Richard Clarke testified that this was bullshit, but I need a link to the section of the report that states this.

Got a raving liberal at work who has no knowledge of this fact. Hell me put her foot in her mouth!

Nah, just stick half a foot in her mouth.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:09:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By LARRYG:

Originally Posted By M4:

Nah, just stick half a foot in her mouth.

Then stick it in her... wait... didn't this saying get banned??  
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:11:55 AM EDT
I find its mostly the uninformed women who believe this crap.  
Top Top