Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2005 7:25:19 AM EDT
Anyone have a link to official 09/11 Commision Report regarding the bulshit myth of these so called private flights for Saudi's & Bin Laden family members? I know Richard Clarke testified that this was bullshit, but I need a link to the section of the report that states this.

Got a raving liberal at work who has no knowledge of this fact. Hell me put her foot in her mouth!
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:31:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Give her this info.  MM is a such a piece of shit....  

59 deceits in fahrenheit 911
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:45:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the assist
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:55:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I would just tell the raving liberal to do her own damn research. If she wants to sound like a moron, let her.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:57:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I say tell her to stop propagating lies and look at the post above on the 59 deceits.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:01:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I Like this link.

factcheck.org

www.factcheck.org/article294.html

I also feel it carries more weight than the average right-wing anti michael moore site,
Because this site refutes claims from and to both sides of the ex-campaign.

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:04:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Anyone have a link to official 09/11 Commision Report regarding the bulshit myth of these so called private flights for Saudi's & Bin Laden family members? I know Richard Clarke testified that this was bullshit, but I need a link to the section of the report that states this.

Got a raving liberal at work who has no knowledge of this fact. Hell me put her foot in her mouth!

Nah, just stick half a foot in her mouth.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:09:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah, just stick half a foot in her mouth.

Then stick it in her... wait... didn't this saying get banned??  
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:11:55 AM EDT
[#8]
I find its mostly the uninformed women who believe this crap.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top