Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 1/18/2006 9:17:44 AM EDT
Any history of Natchez fraud around here?
I THOUGHT I was ordering a LASER on this page:
www.natchezss.com/category.cfm?contentID=productDetail&ammoRecID=&brand=LX&category=17&prodID=LX61180

But I got a pile of metal brackets instead:
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/1871/natchezlaser7ys.jpg

Oh this IS interesting I notice they are changing the webpage, removing the Laser description now!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:19:06 AM EDT
--WTF?

i have had 100% good dealings w/ natchez...contact em
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:19:33 AM EDT
Not that I know of, but I guess that is why places have a return policy
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:20:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/18/2006 9:23:50 AM EDT by TheCynic]

Originally Posted By Boomka:

Sure, because when a retailer sends something incorrectly, it is obviously fraud.

Here's an idea, before dragging a good firearms retailer through the mud, why not contact customer service?

eta: Don't you think that it was strange that you were getting a $70 laser for $10.82? TANSTAAFL
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:24:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Boomka:
I THOUGHT I was ordering a LASER on this page:
www.natchezss.com/category.cfm?contentID=productDetail&ammoRecID=&brand=LX&category=17&prodID=LX61180

But I got a pile of metal brackets instead:
img299.imageshack.us/img299/1871/natchezlaser7ys.jpg

Oh this IS interesting I notice they are changing the webpage, removing the Laser description now!!!!!

It's entirely possible someone at their web development side tied the wrong product id to the product. Mistakes happen.

Just call them, tell them what you thought you originally ordered and paid for, and what you really received...they'll make good on it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:24:37 AM EDT
I've never had any problems with them... But I think I've only ordered magazines. I've got to be honest though, what the hell do you do with those metal brackets? And What kind of laser did you think you were going to get for 13 bucks?

~Dg84
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:27:59 AM EDT
From your link:

AimShot Apollo Series Laser Sights

Product Number: LX61180
Product Title: APOLL SERS VENT RIB/SHTGN AD STS
Item Price: $13.13 $10.86
Availability: Currently Out of Stock, click the alert icon to be notified when product is available.
Shipping Weight: 0.11 lb.

This is a mount only for a Vent Rib Shotgun.

What did you expect?
I've been treated very well by Natchez over the years!
Call them up instead of posting here.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:28:11 AM EDT
I recently placed my first order with them. I screwed up and ordered the silver ultradot when I wanted the black one. I called them when I realized what I'd done and the answer I got was "no problem, what would you like us to do?". They told me what to do to return the sight and my replacement should be here today or tomorrow.

I don't think it's likely that they're trying to defraud someone when they make it so easy to return something even when the customer admits it's their fault.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:29:08 AM EDT
WTF? Description reads:

"This is a mount only for a Vent Rib Shotgun."

You thought you were getting a laser for $13.00 huh?
Now you're calling it fraud???
You probably should'nt own firearms man. Seriously.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:29:46 AM EDT
I've ordered from them dozens of times. Only once did I have an issue and after wrangling with the guy on the other end of the line for ten minutes I got him to understand where I was coming from.

Haven't ordered from them since, but that's more because ammo prices have gone nuts lately.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:33:34 AM EDT
I have done quite a bit of business with them, you screwed yourself by not making sure what it was you were ordering it looks pretty clear to me that you ordered a lasr mount for a vent rib shotgun.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:36:18 AM EDT
I've probably sent around $5,000 their way over the years with nothing but the best service – close to that of a Brownell’s or Sidearmor.

A few months ago however in one order, the Uncle Mike's double column magazine holder I wanted was replaced with a single stack magazine holder.

I contacted an attorney, my Senator, and Sarah Brady in hopes of getting them put out of business.

If just one innocent shooter is spared the horror of what I went through, it'll be worth it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:46:07 AM EDT
Done a lot of business with them with no complaints what so ever.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:59:34 AM EDT
I also have had GREAT dealing with Natchez......great prices too.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:04:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By gonzo_beyondo:
WTF? Description reads:

"This is a mount only for a Vent Rib Shotgun."

You thought you were getting a laser for $13.00 huh?
Now you're calling it fraud???
You probably should'nt own firearms man. Seriously.

+1. Was the laser for your airsoft?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:11:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/18/2006 10:19:23 AM EDT by metroplex]
Their prices aren't that great. I only bought ammo from them because they were the only ones that had them in stock.
I'd probably never do business with them in the future unless their prices were better, but I never had any problems with the order.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:21:14 AM EDT
Bringing this kind of issue here without first contacting Natchez is disingenuous at best and libelous at worst. Fraud? Ha! Your inability to read a product description is anything but fraud.

-James
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:23:39 AM EDT
Did you really expect to get a laser for $13?

Stop and think about that for a minute.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:32:29 AM EDT
Am I reading that box right? A laser adapter for vent rib double barrel shotgun?

WTF????

Is that for tactical skeet shooters? Must be just the ticket for those nocturnal trap shoots!

What the hell kind of application did you have in mind for you $13 wonder laser for your double barrel shotgun????????
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:36:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Punani:
From your link:

AimShot Apollo Series Laser Sights

Product Number: LX61180
Product Title: APOLL SERS VENT RIB/SHTGN AD STS
Item Price: $13.13 $10.86
Availability: Currently Out of Stock, click the alert icon to be notified when product is available.
Shipping Weight: 0.11 lb.

This is a mount only for a Vent Rib Shotgun.

What did you expect?
I've been treated very well by Natchez over the years!
Call them up instead of posting here.

+1000

Boomka - here is some sound advice for you since you are new to the board.

Before you start dragging a company through the internet mud, you should contact them first.

If they made an error (which they didn't - you just didn't read the complete information) then give them the opportunity to make it right before you come bitching.

If, on the other hand - you made an error (which you did), the ask them how you go about returning the item, and thank them for their understanding.

Jeeeessssh!
Top Top