Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 6:23:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wouldn't keep her more than a minute or two.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can adapt to time constraints.
I wouldn't keep her more than a minute or two.

At last, an honest man!
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 6:24:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought it was Nancy Grace and threw up a little.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 6:24:49 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

That's because the church, like most businesses, realized that the way to money is through the women.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 6:30:05 PM EDT
[#4]
How I have managed to publicly pray hundreds, if not thousands, of times without mentioning sex, my bedroom, or being in bed with another person?
It boggles the mind.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 6:35:47 PM EDT
[#5]
"just "Trust God" to just... yknow... randomly give me a wife" Wondering how that worked out in the thread about the guy that was trying to hook up with the pastor's much younger daughter. Last I remember, the pastor was not buying the "God brought us together" line.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 6:40:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

As opposed to the social media bimbo in your avatar?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Classless broad.

As opposed to the social media bimbo in your avatar?

LOL

Ooooffff
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 6:40:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
maybe they are married in the eye's of God
View Quote

Better than being married........but not to each other.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 6:43:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've had many spiritual experiences, involving naked women, where the phrase "Oh God!'' was spoken.
View Quote

I need to hold a revival meeting.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 6:47:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Stupid thing to say. "I'm a Sinner, not a Saint" sounds like the justification that the Democrats use when they're called out on abortion.

I guess she hasn't gotten to the "Go and sin no more" part yet.

Link Posted: 7/27/2023 6:55:28 PM EDT
[#10]
What a common low class whore.  

I’m not outraged.  Hell, I’m not even surprised.    You can’t swing a dead cat these days without hitting a skanky whore.  

Simps will fall all over themselves to defend her.    Those are the ones who deserve our derision, more so than the common whores who can’t help themselves.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 6:58:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I’m not outraged.  Hell, I’m not even surprised.    You can’t swing a dead cat these days without hitting a skanky whore.  

Simps will fall all over themselves to defend her.    Those are the ones who deserve our derision, more so than the common whores who can’t help themselves.
View Quote

I agree... the Industrial Whore Complex only exists due to the failings of weak men.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 7:01:24 PM EDT
[#12]
I’ll bet she throws down in the sack
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 7:01:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Are we 100% sure she isn’t a tranny?   That’s a formidable Jawline.  

Link Posted: 7/27/2023 7:04:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm not outraged.  Hell, I'm not even surprised.    You can't swing a dead cat these days without hitting a skanky whore.  

Simps will fall all over themselves to defend her.    Those are the ones who deserve our derision, more so than the common whores who can't help themselves.
View Quote
The woman who foregoes sex to attend church is a common low class whore...

Are you a Christian?
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 7:13:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The woman who foregoes sex to attend church is a common low class whore...

Are you a Christian?
View Quote

Was it to attend church or to get the attention, soundbites and photo ops of attending church?

Link Posted: 7/27/2023 7:24:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 7:27:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
She has been divorced 2x, two kids by two baby daddies...and if she has to flex this hard about what a great relationship she in....I got news..it ain't...
View Quote

Lol, you don't know shit about her any more than I do so who the fuck are you to judge, you sound like an idiot.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Like the Batman villain?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's a bit of a two face.

Like the Batman villain?

More like Seinfeld.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 7:45:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Classless broad.
View Quote

This.

And are we supposed to know who this dumbass chick is?
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 7:52:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol, you sound like one of the resident Libtards with that post.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

According to the bible, to those married. She is not married to this guy.
View Quote

Just what, exactly, do you think constitutes a marriage in the eyes of God?  Did Adam and Eve run down to the courthouse and get married in front of the Justice Of The Peace?
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 8:26:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You don't have to go back near as far as 1620 to find a time in this country when it would have been shameful behavior. Yes it is normal but that doesn't make it right or a good thing.
View Quote

What is "bundling"?
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 8:28:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

They aren't married.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nancy

REP. NANCY MACE: "I woke up this morning at 7, I was getting picked up at 7:45, Patrick my fiancé tried to pull me by my waist over this morning in bed. & I was like, 'no baby, we don't got time for that this morning. I gotta get to the prayer breakfast, & I gotta be on time.'"

....uhhh...bragging about this at prayer breakfast?

Why not?  The marriage bed is undefiled.

They aren't married.

Do you think that a government sanctioned ceremony is what creates a marriage to God?
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 8:29:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Lol, you don't know shit about her any more than I do so who the fuck are you to judge, you sound like an idiot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She has been divorced 2x, two kids by two baby daddies...and if she has to flex this hard about what a great relationship she in....I got news..it ain't...

a woman that gets divorced twice is not houseiwfe material
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 8:30:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Just what, exactly, do you think constitutes a marriage in the eyes of God?  Did Adam and Eve run down to the courthouse and get married in front of the Justice Of The Peace?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to the bible, to those married. She is not married to this guy.

Once the snake realized how much trouble he caused the two, he became an ordained minister and married them
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 8:35:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Once the snake realized how much trouble he caused the two, he became an ordained minister and married them
View Quote

And everyone clapped.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 8:35:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Sexual morality appears to be a joke to Christians now.  I'm not aware there is much difference between them and the secular in this regard.
View Quote

There does not appear to be much difference in this case anyways.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

a woman that gets divorced twice is not houseiwfe material
View Quote

She doesn't weight over 250 so you wouldn't be interested anyways.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 8:41:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yeah, kidding aside, that's really low class. Shows also how far we have fallen. Now living together is acceptable and you can even brag about premarital sex in front of your pastor.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/27/2023 8:41:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yeah, sad deal.  With the "I go to Church because I'm a sinner and not a saint" retort and no repentance, I don't get the impression she understands how serious God takes sin.  Hopefully she comes to understand.
View Quote

I think it is a given that she will in time come to that understanding.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 8:49:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Not guilty.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 8:53:26 PM EDT
[#32]
She’s living in a sinful relationship. She should find a biblical Bible study that leads to repentance.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 8:58:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Could you simp any harder for a rino that dresses like a hooker that’s had more bones buried in her than the churchyard by my property?

Have some self respect, man.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 8:59:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
She’s living in a sinful relationship. She should find a biblical Bible study that leads to repentance.
View Quote

Is she? Can you point to a specific reference that requires people to be legally married to have sex?
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:11:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your misunderstanding is in believing that the state is the one who is marrying them.  The state, judge, boat captain, minister, whoever, may well have part in the ceremony, but a Christian should believe the Bible when it says that God has joined them together in marriage.

Matthew 19:6  Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Mark 10:9  What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Consider if it was understood this way "The Man and Woman that God has married, can not be separated by decree of man" ie: Man can not dissolve what God has joined.  So, perhaps a judge issues a divorce decree, does God consider the people He joined together divorced just because of a man's say so?  

Are you certain enough to risk your eternal salvation?
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:15:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Is she? Can you point to a specific reference that requires people to be legally married to have sex?
View Quote

1 Corinthians 6:9&10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Your question could refer to either the fornicators or the adulterers depending on the individual's circumstances.

In comparison:

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

I would remove the word legally from your question, God does not require the state's approval to marry a man and a woman.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:17:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Could you simp any harder for a rino that dresses like a hooker that’s had more bones buried in her than the churchyard by my property?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:18:01 PM EDT
[#38]
TMI
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:18:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yeah....

It'd be different if she were referring to her husband.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Joking and bragging about sin at a prayer breakfast?  Huh.

Yeah....

It'd be different if she were referring to her husband.
She'd be complaining he was asking for sex in the first place when he knew she had to go somewhere....
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:19:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Strange story for a prayer breakfast. This will be her third marriage?
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:23:03 PM EDT
[#41]
I'd just like to post my daily reminder...

Stop voting for women.

Please and thank you.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:23:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yeah, kidding aside, that's really low class. Shows also how far we have fallen. Now living together is acceptable and you can even brag about premarital sex in front of your pastor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Christianity as a license to sin. They like to say stuff like “you only find sick people in the hospital” or “all sin is equal”
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:23:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

1 Corinthians 6:9&10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Your question could refer to either the fornicators or the adulterers depending on the individual's circumstances.

In comparison:

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

I would remove the word legally from your question, God does not require the state's approval to marry a man and a woman.
View Quote

So two people who are committed to each other could be considered married for all intensive porpoises as there is no clearly defined marriage.

It's amazing how somethings are clearly defined and others not so much.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That's because the church, like most businesses, realized that the way to money is through the women.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This.  Even the LDS Church has become feminized over the past 30 years.  Not surprisingly, single men -- especially single divorced men -- have been dropping out and leaving in droves, which causes the church to bend over backwards for the girls even more.

We've come a long way since Ezra Taft Benson counseled the women of the church to stay at home and raise their kids.  Back then it created some butthurt; if Russell Nelson said it today there would be mass screeching and Reeeeee-ing.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:26:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'd just like to post my daily reminder...

Stop voting for women.

Please and thank you.
View Quote
Brotha you ain't wrong.

Now someone post more pics of that hoes rack.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:27:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
And if it were a gay man talking about how he skipped sex to be somewhere, people would be calling him a groomer and to keep sexual stuff in the bedroom. And if he said that in a prayer meeting, I'm sure the response of "I go to church because I'm a sinner and not a saint" wouldn't fly.
View Quote

Holy shit. You are still here?
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:33:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Took longer than I thought it would, but thanks anyway.   57 minutes to prove I’m right.      Simps will be the the Death of our Republic.  

You’re wrong about libtards though.   They Looooove Simps!  
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:34:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Please explain prayer breakfast to me. Don’t these people have jobs?
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:36:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Openly proud and sinful Christians should not cast stones until they repent, I agree with this.

However, that is not the context of the situation and marking it off as such is sinful in itself.  

Her soul is jeopardy of judgement and that is of most concern and needs to be addressed since her sexual sin has been made public by herself.  Typically the Pastor of her Church would be the one to address this privately first, but by the tweet linked, he did not.  This has led to the undermining of the message of the Bible to the world.  Why would a non believer take the message seriously if members of the Church are openly proud and jovial about their sin?

View Quote

Because as a non believer, I didn’t give a shit about the message before this, and I am not going to give any less of a shit about it now.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:36:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Christianity as a license to sin. They like to say stuff like “you only find sick people in the hospital” or “all sin is equal”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure where you’re going with this, but rock on, man.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top