Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2006 5:31:07 PM EDT
Sooooooooo..........who cuts your lawn? Your neighbors lawn?

Naked Man In Mask Attacks Babysitter
wcbstv.com/watercooler/local_story_304073754.html
(CBS/AP) LAKE CARMEL, N.Y. Here's a Halloween tale that is true. A naked man breaks into a home late at night where a 12-year-old girl is babysitting her 2-year-old and 6-year-old neighbors. It happened Saturday night in a two-family home off Towners Court in Lake Carmel.

Kent Town Police say a little before 11 p.m. Saturday the babysitter and the two younger children were watching television in a bedroom when the 12-year-old girl noticed a light go off in the living room.

A few seconds later a naked man wearing a mask jumped on top of her. Kent Police Lieutenant Alex DiVernieri says the girl was able to fight off the guy by punching him in the face. When he ran out, she took the two children to her family's apartment upstairs and her father called 9-11.

Officer Joe Peters responded within a minute and saw a stranger near the garage. He grabbed the man, who was now clothed, but the man slipped out of his jacket and took off toward Ryan Park nearby.

The suspect fell into a stream and was arrested. Police say he is 33-year-old Rigoberto Perez a homeless illegal alien from Guatemala. He's being charged with burglary, assault, and unlawful imprisonment.

Police say the babysitter was treated for injuries to her neck and back.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:32:42 PM EDT
[#1]
They are just raping the tweens that Americans wont rape!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:32:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:33:30 PM EDT
[#3]
A naked man?  Wearing a mask?  While horrible, it's also strangely.....well, kinda funny.  Like I can see that being in a sketch or something.  Or a funny charachter, Naked Guatemalen Guy in a Mask Man or something.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:34:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Pre-teens..........
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:35:21 PM EDT
[#5]
you guys are just 88s, we should accept these people and their wonderful culture. jorge bush says they have good family values and are only here to do the jobs Americans are too lazy to do, why would he lie to us?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:37:28 PM EDT
[#6]
A hundred years ago they would have dealt effectively with him.

They were smarter back then.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:38:00 PM EDT
[#7]
aint a keeper,, throw him back over the fence...
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Nacho Libre.

What a retard and illegal at that.  Deport him to a liberal home for imprisonment.

Max
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:39:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Sooooooooo..........who cuts your lawn?

A bunch of rednecks.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:39:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
A naked man?  Wearing a mask?  While horrible, it's also strangely.....well, kinda funny.  Like I can see that being in a sketch or something.  Or a funny charachter, Naked Guatemalen Guy in a Mask Man or something.

Someone send this to Conan.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:41:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted: The suspect fell into a stream and was arrested. Police say he is 33-year-old Rigoberto Perez a homeless illegal alien from Guatemala. He's being charged with burglary, assault, and unlawful imprisonment.
What? Isn't his illegal butt used to crossing streams by now?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:42:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

1:35 Not bad
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:42:11 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
you guys are just 88s, we should accept these people and their wonderful culture. jorge bush says they have good family values and are only here to do the jobs Americans are too lazy to do, why would he lie to us?

YEAH, lets go do something about those damn vigilantes on the border
(better wear a flak jacket just in case the mexican military shows up)
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:46:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Unavailable for comment...
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:56:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Another fine moment in Immigration and Customs Enforcement history.

BTW, that faggot got punched in the face by a 12-year-old girl and it scared him off! I guess her libtard teachers hadn't gotten to the lesson yet about "how to be a good victim" and "how not to make a fuss when the guard is leading you to the ovens."
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:59:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Heh the few Guatemalans I've seen haven't been exactly "heavyweight champion of the world" material. I'd bet the average 12 year old soccer girl could kick the crap outta them.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:02:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Naked and masked man breaks into a home? .45ACP, apply directly to the head.

Attacks and tries to rape a 12 year old? .45ACP, apply directly to the head.

In the country illegally? .45ACP, apply directly to the head.

Gets his ass beat by a 12 year old girl? Taunt him mercilessly, then apply .45ACP directly to the head.

And I'd think he was used to crossing streams and rivers by now.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:06:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

BTW, that faggot got punched in the face by a 12-year-old girl and it scared him off! I guess her libtard teachers hadn't gotten to the lesson yet about "how to be a good victim" and "how not to make a fuss when the guard is leading you to the ovens."

Is it possible to have a discussion without blaming everything on education?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:13:21 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Yea, blame ICE or CBP for this.
I place the blame on the people who continue to employ illegals.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:17:48 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Gets his ass beat by a 12 year old girl? Taunt him mercilessly, then apply .45ACP directly to the head.

Umm. WTF??? so you should be able to shoot all illegal immigrants in the head upon sight?

Please tell me that this isnt what you are trying to say!?!? Because it sounds slightly reminiscent of the "nuke them all" posts that have been banned.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:23:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Nothing to see here, move along fokes, move along......
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:25:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Was'nt me! I live in Florida!

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Handgun. Apply directly to the forehead.

"45 ACP" is too many syllables.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:28:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Magnum therapy is needed here --- (you pick the magnum) applied directly to the temple and problem solved. For that one anyway.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:29:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Here I thought is was Michael Jackson.  But no mask needed.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:29:49 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Umm. WTF??? so you should be able to shoot all illegal immigrants in the head upon sight?

Please tell me that this isnt what you are trying to say!?!? Because it sounds slightly reminiscent of the "nuke them all" posts that have been banned.

Who are you, the hall monitor?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:31:31 PM EDT
[#27]
When the citizens of sovreign nation A cross the border of sovreign nation B, surreptitiously and at the behest of their own government, well, that used to be considered an invasion. We used to apply massed artillery fire directly to the head of such people, but I guess times have changed.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:37:37 PM EDT
[#28]

He's being charged with burglary, assault, and unlawful imprisonment.

I can understand the first two charges...but where does the 3rd come from?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:41:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Sure is nice to see you posting again!

This guy should have his manhood cut off, stuffed into his mouth,  and tatooed on the forehead that he's a molester, then shove him out of a low flying plane with major cuts to his legs and arms...off the Florida coast.

He'll never attack anyone ever again.

HH

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I had to chuckle a bit
a friend of mine just got back from Honduras
He said he saw more than a few homeless people naked or just wearing shorts

I guess when you are destitute in south america you really are destitute

people have no fucking clue how good they have it here and no idea why it is this good here
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
A hundred years ago they would have dealt effectively with him.

They were smarter back then.

More like thirty years ago!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Unavailable for comment...
imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/HPO/nacholibrever3~Nacho-Libre-Posters.jpg

werd. I was waiting for it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:32:51 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Shouldn't have to.  Border Patrol should take care of that.

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:56:47 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea, blame ICE or CBP for this.
I place the blame on the people who continue to employ illegals.

I'm starting to come around to this way of thinking.  While we all fuss and scream about who wants to stop illegals and who doesn't, and clearly NO ONE does, the obvious solution of cracking down isn't even talked about... ever.
We're being sold down the river by both sides.  Everyone knows it, and we can't do a damn thing, it seems.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:03:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Here I thought is was Michael Jackson.  But no mask needed.

Sorry, but Michael Jackson likes boys.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:07:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Sigline - see second point
|
|
|
V
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:13:02 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
aint a keeper,, throw him back over the fence...

naw, throw him through the fence.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#38]
If he was wearing a mask is he still considered nekid?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 9:42:59 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

just think what she could've done had she been armed...  i know...  12 years old and in someone else's home.  but it's nice to think about what could've been done.

our courts will let him off without even a slap on the wrist.  two days after he's released back onto the streets, he'll rape another girl.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 9:44:28 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Actually, it was Nancy "Fuck The Constitution" Pelosi who said that.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 9:45:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Just get off the babysitter!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 9:57:29 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

He's being charged with burglary, assault, and unlawful imprisonment.

I can understand the first two charges...but where does the 3rd come from?

He unlawfully restricted her freedom of movement.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 10:15:42 PM EDT
[#43]
 lucky for them he did not have his weedeater with him.  they come north, my quality of life goes south.

bush worries about some crap kerry said, bush should give me an apology  for being a welcomer to illegals and then get off his ass and throw them out.  but he is a *&$%%$ like the rest of gubbermint.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 10:58:10 PM EDT
[#44]

Umm. WTF??? so you should be able to shoot all illegal immigrants in the head upon sight

So if you cross the border illegally into Mexico, you honestly believe the Mexican Army/coyotes/drugrunners wouldn't shoot you?  That would be a mistake that would only be made once.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top