Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/19/2006 12:32:13 PM EDT
Behavior Modification and Accelerated Resocialization:

This technology is used to develop and control spies, political candidates, and other public figures through psychological intimidation, fear and extortion.

The NSA uses this technology to resocialize (brainwash) the US civilian voting population into "Giving their lives to Christ" (giving up their personal will and civil rights to the NSA). Each subject is required to maintain a "Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ" (following the precepts of the Bible and doing what is ordered by the NSA). The technology is also used to monitor and optimize NSA employee performance and loyalty.

Have you ever watched a baseball game? Did you see the catcher and pitcher communicate using a series of itches, baseball cap rearrangement, and clothing tugs? An elaboration of this communication technique is used by the NSA to detect a fleeting thought in a subject or "read minds" so to speak.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:33:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:34:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

This technology is used to develop and control spies, political candidates, and other public figures through psychological intimidation, fear and extortion.

The NSA uses this technology to resocialize (brainwash) the US civilian voting population into "Giving their lives to Christ" (giving up their personal will and civil rights to the NSA). Each subject is required to maintain a "Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ" (following the precepts of the Bible and doing what is ordered by the NSA). The technology is also used to monitor and optimize NSA employee performance and loyalty.

Have you ever watched a baseball game? Did you see the catcher and pitcher communicate using a series of itches, baseball cap rearrangement, and clothing tugs? An elaboration of this communication technique is used by the NSA to detect a fleeting thought in a subject or "read minds" so to speak.

quoted for insanity
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:34:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Tinfoil much?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:36:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:38:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:40:33 PM EDT
[#6]
The NSA technique is simple; they transmit their human programming message through the audio-visual electronic surveillance equipment installed in your home, car, or office to you. The subliminal message delivered to you could be "Mr. Jones, imagine that the IRS were auditing your taxes.

Think back to a time you have cheated on your taxes and that you are worried that the IRS might find out in an audit. If you have never cheated on your taxes and have nothing to fear you will feel an itch on your right-hand ear lobe that will go away when you scratch it. If you can be caught by an IRS audit, you will feel an itch in the left nostril of your nose that will disappear after you itch it twice."

From your perspective, you have just had a fleeting thought about your past tax returns and had an innocent itch (thought label). To the NSA Officer On Duty (ODO), you have just communicated to him whether you have ever cheated on your taxes, and if the IRS could catch you in an audit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:41:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes fearless leader, I will obey, I will obey..... <slap, slap> wha? where am I?

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:41:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The NSA technique is simple; they transmit their human programming message through the audio-visual electronic surveillance equipment installed in your home, car, or office to you. The subliminal message delivered to you could be "Mr. Jones, imagine that the IRS were auditing your taxes.

Think back to a time you have cheated on your taxes and that you are worried that the IRS might find out in an audit. If you have never cheated on your taxes and have nothing to fear you will feel an itch on your right-hand ear lobe that will go away when you scratch it. If you can be caught by an IRS audit, you will feel an itch in the left nostril of your nose that will disappear after you itch it twice."

From your perspective, you have just had a fleeting thought about your past tax returns and had an innocent itch (thought label). To the NSA Officer On Duty (ODO), you have just communicated to him whether you have ever cheated on your taxes, and if the IRS could catch you in an audit.

And all this time I thought it was my conscience.  Silly me.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:43:53 PM EDT
[#9]

And I didn't even have to wait a whole day to use it...

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:45:11 PM EDT
[#10]
If a person is aware that the NSA has this capability and remains silent, the NSA can transmit a periodic worldwide subliminal message that addresses the person by name and causes them to dream and talk in their sleep. After the person talks, the voiceprint would be eventually identified and the person's location can be identified nearly anywhere in the world. Yes, it is a small world, and getting smaller all the time.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:45:33 PM EDT
[#11]
When I scratch my balls it means I want a sammich.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:48:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I like a funny troll, once in a while. Most folks just start arguments. Nice job.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:49:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Curt Cobain of the musical group Nirvana was a victim of NSA brainwashing and was terminated by NSA. Cobain had started writing clues to the NSA activities into his music to communicate it to his music followers. He referred in music to the NSA as the "Friends inside his head". Once the NSA puts on the highest level of brainwashing pain, the subject expires quickly. Cobain used heroin to numb and otherwise slow the effect of the brainwashing.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:50:09 PM EDT
[#14]
COME GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:51:29 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
If a person is aware that the NSA has this capability and remains silent, the NSA can transmit a periodic worldwide subliminal message that addresses the person by name and causes them to dream and talk in their sleep. After the person talks, the voiceprint would be eventually identified and the person's location can be identified nearly anywhere in the world. Yes, it is a small world, and getting smaller all the time.

Just like in the movie Serenity.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:52:37 PM EDT
[#16]
What is it about this site that all the Junkies decided to post here?

Must be a NSA brainwashing thing!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:55:32 PM EDT
[#17]
It is important for the subjects to understand that the NSA controls this technology from nuclear hardened underground shelters and the neighbors next door have nothing to do with the subject's experiences. Nobody has the time or inclination to follow a subject around with a microwave gun to tickle various parts of the body.

We are saturated with microwaves all the time from television stations, communication satellites, etc and yet we do not have any symptoms because microwaves do not have the ability to trigger localized synaptic responses in our brains. Furthermore, when the subject is in a room surrounded by several people, and the subject is the only one experiencing the "thoughts", tingling feelings, etc., then obviously a delivery method is being employed that affects only the subject; high-speed acoustic delivered hypnosis.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:57:13 PM EDT
[#18]
So, I'd get a better night's sleep if I moved my bed into a faraday cage?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:57:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Don't forget to order the pizza before you take another bong hit.

ARH

P.S. What color is the sky today in your world?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:03:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
It is important for the subjects to understand that the NSA controls this technology from nuclear hardened underground shelters and the neighbors next door have nothing to do with the subject's experiences. Nobody has the time or inclination to follow a subject around with a microwave gun to tickle various parts of the body.

We are saturated with microwaves all the time from television stations, communication satellites, etc and yet we do not have any symptoms because microwaves do not have the ability to trigger localized synaptic responses in our brains. Furthermore, when the subject is in a room surrounded by several people, and the subject is the only one experiencing the "thoughts", tingling feelings, etc., then obviously a delivery method is being employed that affects only the subject; high-speed acoustic delivered hypnosis.

Wow...what the hell is going on in Michigan? and why the hell do I want to scratch my balls, eat pizza and do my taxes?? Geez this subliminal stuff must be catchy.

WBK
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:03:42 PM EDT
[#21]
IR

Sorry, this is boring, lacking incite, not provocative, nor even interesting.

You will need to go away and come back when you have something useful to say.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:10:25 PM EDT
[#22]
And now for something completely different;

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:12:21 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Curt Cobain of the musical group Nirvana was a victim of NSA brainwashing and was terminated by NSA. Cobain had started writing clues to the NSA activities into his music to communicate it to his music followers. He referred in music to the NSA as the "Friends inside his head". Once the NSA puts on the highest level of brainwashing pain, the subject expires quickly. Cobain used heroin to numb and otherwise slow the effect of the brainwashing.

I hear voices in my head but they all speak spanish and I have no idea what in the hell they are saying.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:24:57 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

drugs are bad mmmmkayyyy

TXL
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:44:13 PM EDT
[#25]
You know, if I told you what we did when I worked at NSA, I'd bore you to death, so I wouldn't even have to kill you.

But we never used orbital mind control lasers on anyone.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:19:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:22:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Moonbat.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:28:23 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Moonbat.

And you jump out of planes.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:34:51 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Moonbat.

And you jump out of planes.

At least I make an informed decision AND I get paid for it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:38:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Not in his case.  I believe he forgot his medication.

Quoted:

Quoted:

drugs are bad mmmmkayyyy

TXL

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:41:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#32]
By any chance does IR stand for Irredeemably Retarded?

Nomination:
Dumbest Thread of the Year!

I wish The Sarge was still around here; he'd really give IR a good talking to.

The last time I read something so dumb and stupid I was ing the DUmmy's.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:49:24 PM EDT
[#33]
I took a big chance clicking this thread, and it did not dissapoint!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:55:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:01:21 PM EDT
[#35]

funny
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:37:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Ты слушаешься, товарищ.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:45:56 PM EDT
[#37]
You guys ever hear about how tv's work both ways? How someone can use your tv as a camera by switching the signal. Just like how a speaker can be used as a microphone.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:49:28 PM EDT
[#38]
I guess I just need to type something in this thread so I can say I was part of one of the bizarest fucking things I have ever read on ARFCOM
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:51:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Did you all know that NSA has a special, dedicated "nut-line" for when nutjobs call them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:52:35 PM EDT
[#40]
For it to be truly effective, you have to ask Patrick Stewart for the gravy.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:53:06 PM EDT
[#41]

Nothing to see here

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:56:23 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

1984 Was a Fictional book.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:01:44 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:02:39 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hear voices in my head but they all speak spanish and I have no idea what in the hell they are saying.

Hugo Chavez rents the NSA stuff on holiday weekends.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:12:23 PM EDT
[#45]
You will be assimilated, resistance is futile
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:51:49 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, the gov. went house to house and stole every copy in existance and then nrainwashed everyone into thinking that it never existed.  But I know better.

ETA: They replaced it with a copy of "Windows For Dummies" so that we would all learn how to use PCs (which are really an advanced form of a Telescreen)
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:31:06 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I consider 1984 to be a book of prophecy.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:13:52 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I consider 1984 to be a book of prophecy.

Seen any gals wearing those sashes lately?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:19:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:54:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top