Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Fixed...I hope
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 10:31:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
First factory guitar in 20 years...

https://i.postimg.cc/RZH6ttz0/20230831-182614.jpg
View Quote

That's a beauty. Congrats on the new guitar.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 10:47:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Need more closeups, I don't think I can fully appreciate it's awesomeness from that one shot.  It's a teaser.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 1:47:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Congrats! Those are great guitars.
For mine I swapped the pickups, added locking tuners and got a really good setup.
Now it's one of the best guitars I've played
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 5:31:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Need more closeups, I don't think I can fully appreciate it's awesomeness from that one shot.  It's a teaser.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2023 5:49:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Congrats! Those are great guitars.
For mine I swapped the pickups, added locking tuners and got a really good setup.
Now it's one of the best guitars I've played
View Quote

It's a Sweetwater model; has binding, quilt veneer, veneer headstock & ebony fingerboard.

Already swapped in lampshade knobs...
Plans so for, are:
-Duncan JB and Jazz
-MannMade bridge and locking tuners
Have to do something about the switch; it clanks.

I was this close to getting it PLEKd, but opted for the unfiltered PRS experience.

I'll see how good a setup I can get on the factory fretwork. It feels close...
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 7:17:20 PM EDT
[#9]
PRS and even Gibson LP's with figured tops aren't my thing but the way this has the contrasting wood on back and sides with that nice top kinda makes me tingly in the wobbly bits .
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 6:58:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Appreciate the extra pictures,  Looks fabulous as expected.  I’m a fan of the color.
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 9:13:16 PM EDT
[#11]
That guitar is beautiful
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 2:20:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Really loving that color combo. Cant go wrong with PRS. Even their cheaper SE Standards play and sound better than most  others in their price range. IMO PRS guitars are the most versatile guitars right out of the box that you can buy. I just picked up a Mark Holcomb myself a couple weeks ago.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 3:13:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Really loving that color combo. Cant go wrong with PRS. Even their cheaper SE Standards play and sound better than most  others in their price range. IMO PRS guitars are the most versatile guitars right out of the box that you can buy. I just picked up a Mark Holcomb myself a couple weeks ago.
View Quote

I already want another.
Thinking about an SE 594 singlecut.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top