Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2002 2:58:43 PM EDT
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned this yet.  Let's hear the speculation on who will be in the Super Bowl this year!!  Who's gonna boom, who's gonna bust?

I think TB has a decent chance, as John Gruden is likely to open up the offense.  

The Redskins will definitely improve, as their defense looks monstrous on paper and Spurrier is likely to do something with the offense....

Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:03:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:09:25 PM EDT
[#2]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/SPECTRE%2Fbutkus1a%2Ejpg[/img]

[size=6][b]DA-BEARS !!!![/b][/size=6]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 11:11:08 PM EDT
[#3]
On the news they said that the Dallas Cowboys started their camp here in San Antonio. Just what we need, more felons in town.

Chris
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 5:38:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/SPECTRE%2Fbutkus1a%2Ejpg[/img]

[size=6][b]DA-BEARS !!!![/b][/size=6]
View Quote

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:19:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Everybody knows the Titans are going all the way this year.
Super Bowl final - Tennessee 38, Green Bay 33.
Does anyone know which teams are going to be in which divisions this year?
I've looked on nfl.com, but I don't want to wait til September to see the new division lineups.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:50:33 AM EDT
[#6]
They will probably bust, but I dont give a shit....Im just happy to have a team again in Houston.

[img]http://images.andale.com/f2/112/111/7410906/1026881745845_GoTexans.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 8:00:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey everybody.
I hate to answer my own questions, but after I posted on here about who is gonna be in which division, I went to nfl.com and...
Sure enough, they had the divisional lineup under "recenly formed NFL South" hypertext that takes you to the new divisions picture.
'bout time. I guess those nfl.com folks read this forum too.
Hey, Seattle in the NFC?
It's gotta be better than playing the Raiders in the playoffs.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 9:15:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Everybody knows the Titans are going all the way this year.
Super Bowl final - Tennessee 38, Green Bay 33.
quote]

Packers in the Superbowl?? Please, they won't even make it into the playoffs. Go Bears!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top