Site Notices
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:11:20 PM EDT
[#2]
man thats messed up...
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:11:27 PM EDT
[#3]
But wait. Gun control takes the guns out of criminal hands........

Right?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:12:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Here it comes......
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:12:15 PM EDT
[#5]
It was feinswein...........  I saw her do it
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:13:32 PM EDT
[#6]
we should be allowed to hunt people who do stupid shit like this.  Btw, its kinda funny that it was 10 rounds.  I thought 10 rounds was some sort of safegaurd.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:14:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Here it comes......

Nah, it was only 10 rounds
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:15:07 PM EDT
[#8]
But...it was in California! Supposed to be SAFE there!

But...it was only 10 rounds! Everyone knows that's a safe amount of ammo!

But...But...
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:16:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Thank God it wasn't more than 10....

We actually would be in quite a pickle if this kinda crap went national

- BG
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:16:37 PM EDT
[#10]
10 rounds.  California compliance at it's best.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:16:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

That's what I was thinking.

Sadly, I wouldn't put it past the gun grabbers to do things like this now that the ban is over. 5am? Sounds kind of fishy to me. If someone was mad at the police and wanted to shoot someone wouldn't they do it during business hours?

5am seems like just the tactic they would use. Low to no risk of hurting anyone, but make it look like the guns are out on the street reaking havoc. And the majority of the sheeple in the US will be too dumb to realize that CA has an even more stringent version of the AWB PERMENANTLY in place!

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:18:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

see? it works!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:20:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

see? it works!!

Bingo.

10 round Kali compliant firearms used.

HOles looked handgun sized to me too.

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Some scumbag fired 10 rounds, eh? Guess they were using "legal" mags.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:20:28 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll wait for Dan Rather's take on this before making up my mind...

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:20:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what I was thinking.

Sadly, I wouldn't put it past the gun grabbers to do things like this now that the ban is over. 5am? Sounds kind of fishy to me. If someone was mad at the police and wanted to shoot someone wouldn't they do it during business hours?

5am seems like just the tactic they would use. Low to no risk of hurting anyone, but make it look like the guns are out on the street reaking havoc. And the majority of the sheeple in the US will be too dumb to realize that CA has an even more stringent version of the AWB PERMENANTLY in place!

I will bet money that a democrat or some anti did it. Or it could have been all of those uzi's or AK's that are flooding the streets. You know they march in platoon formation and just spray bullets every where.

If Fineswine did it, they should hang her by her thumbs.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:23:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Wow.  The reporters didn't try to slant the story against guns.  They just reported what happened and asked for anyone who might know something to come forward.  They didn't speculate about the type of weapon with no facts to back up their guesses (a la Beltway Snipers).

Good journalist.  You get a cookie.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:23:51 PM EDT
[#18]
sks?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:24:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I will bet money that a democrat or some anti did it. Or it could have been all of those uzi's or AK's that are flooding the streets. You know they march in platoon formation and just spray bullets every where.

TO these people, the end justifies the means.

If Fineswine did it, they should hang her by her thumbs. horns.

Fixed your typo

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:25:06 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
sks?

I'd say most likely a pistol.  Would be much easier to fire from a vehicle.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:28:41 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
sks?

Nah. Probably a pissed off FAB-10 owner, upset that the CA ban prevents him from enjoying the lapse of the Fed AWB
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:33:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:50:24 PM EDT
[#23]
It's a goodthing they have a ten round limit on mags there or the perp might have fired 20 or 30 rounds. A good law abid'n Kaly fornicater. OOPS SHOOTING AT THE POLICE IS A VIOLATION.!!!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:28:41 AM EDT
[#24]
SAN BERNARDINO
Man arrested in sheriff's headquarters shooting

Sheriff's deputies arrested a 23-year-old man on Sunday in connection with the shooting of the Sheriff's Department's Third Street headquarters a week ago.

Deputies arrested Eliseo Rezendiz on suspicion of shooting at an inhabited building and discharging a firearm in a grossly negligent manner after finding a rifle in his possession that matched ballistic tests of the bullets lodged in the walls of the Third Street building.

The same weapon, which fires .233-caliber bullets, was also used in an unrelated shooting on Waterman Avenue and Fourth Street on Thursday, sheriff's officials said.

Rezendiz was pulled over on Monterey Avenue because he fit the description of a man wanted for attempted murder. He pulled the car over and ran off, leaving two rifles in the car. Rezendiz was found hiding in a nearby shed.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:07:20 AM EDT
[#25]

Deputies arrested Eliseo Rezendiz

Border control, not gun control. F*cking POS.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:14:01 AM EDT
[#26]

JCKnife:
But...it was only 10 rounds! Everyone knows that's a safe amount of ammo!

I guess we were wrong. Better lower the limit to 3 to make it safer. Thank GOD it wasn't a 30, or 100 round clip ... it could have been 3 or 10 times worse!

garandman:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO these people, the end justifies the means.

To our thread starter, it does too. "You can do bad things in the furtherance of a good cause."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top