Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2006 11:13:25 PM EDT
A few days ago I was watching (I think it was the quicksand episode) and the younger guy was wearing a shirt that had an AK on it and on top it said "DEFEND" and underneath it said something else... anyone know what it said??
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:24:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
A few days ago I was watching (I think it was the quicksand episode) and the younger guy was wearing a shirt that had an AK on it and on top it said "DEFEND" and underneath it said something else... anyone know what it said??

"Defend Brooklyn"
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:26:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Did it look like this?

Not sure what it is, but from appearances brandwashed.com looks like some kind of anarchist site.

ETA: I looked at some more stuff on the site and it actually looks like pro-gun stuff.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:35:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Did it look like this?

brandwashed.com/images/shirts/sanfranciscoAK_01_lg.gif

Not sure what it is, but from appearances brandwashed.com looks like some kind of anarchist site.

ETA: I looked at some more stuff on the site and it actually looks like pro-gun stuff.

No, it looked more like:

Defend

<PIC OF AK 47 HERE>

XXXXXXXX

I guess it said "Brooklyn" as twonami said... he usually hits the nail on the head.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:37:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not sure what it means. Anyone have any ideas?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:37:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Yup Twonami got it. This was it. Thanks Twonami

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:40:06 PM EDT
[#6]
his shirt today was "failure is an option"
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:43:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top