Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2003 7:34:10 AM EDT
Are we being aggressive enough in the "war against terrorism?"

I said no, and explained about our open borders. People just walking over. How it would be easy for terrorists to travel this route.

Then about how the gubment wants to just make all the illegal aliens in the country legal.

She said “have them all put their hands on the TV, broadcast a picture of the bible, and swear them in. I xxxxx do solemnly swear to uphold…..”.

I nearly spit out my coffee laughing.

Hey, maybe pay-per-view. We could eliminate the national debt.

Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:40:56 AM EDT
[#1]
[rofl]

pay-per-view

Better idea than anyone else
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 9:23:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Our southern border is so porous it is rediculous. I was standing on the corner of Pico & Union(just east of the Staples Ctr, in the more seedier part of L.A.), and this car going east bound on Union crosses over the double yellow line and hits another vehicle going south, the driver going north that caused the accident gets out and runs like his pants were on fire. One of the witnesses to the accident told me, forget it you won't catch him, he'll be in Tijuna by this afternoon, it was around 10;30am. And the guy in the other vehicle, he was really upset and cussing, I don't know exactly what he was saying because it was in spanish. I ended calling 911 for the poor guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top