Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/13/2006 7:05:59 PM EDT
Damn.  Just damn.  His family had flown in since they induced her for some reason.  His brother called me.  I have actually seen this shit happen once before.  Fucking cunt - I don't talk to him much anymore but he's a good guy.

I can't even imagine him facing his father when that baby came out.  I don't know if I'd run away and never come back or murder the bitch.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:06:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
...murder the bitch.  

+1.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:08:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats fucked up.

I'd be pissed as hell.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#3]
See if you can sneak a video camera into the room when the SHTF...

It'd be like watching Jerry Springer.

JERRY!! JERRY!

I bet she gets your friend to pay child support anyway.

ETA: I dunno what I'd do.. if somethin like that happend.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:09:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Luuucccyyy,, You got some 'splanin to do.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:09:42 PM EDT
[#5]
[desi] you got some 'splainin' to do [/desi]

Woody
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:09:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Better wait for the DNA test. In America, there are plenty of people whiter than a Swede who have Negro grandparents or great-grandparents whose genotypes are just busting to show out.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:10:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Being a cuckold is just one of the worst things in the world.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:11:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

BeingKnowing you are  a cuckold is just one of the worst things in the world.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:11:50 PM EDT
[#9]
 Poor guy...
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:11:58 PM EDT
[#10]
oh, yay, let's talk badly about black people, sort of like how people would give my uncle looks when he was taking me to gunshops as a kid for a present. sure, he had a PHD and was one of the smartest men i've known, but he was a "homie" and we all know that those "homies" can't be trusted, yo.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I got a story of this guy getting a STD from his wife and she is the only person he had sex with in his life.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:12:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Better wait for the HIV test more like.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:12:37 PM EDT
[#13]
ps that was pre-emptive before the 88 style "beat the gayness out of my kid" people show up.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:13:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
oh, yay, let's talk badly about black people, sort of like how people would give my uncle looks when he was taking me to gunshops as a kid for a present. sure, he had a PHD and was one of the smartest men i've known, but he was a "homie" and we all know that those "homies" can't be trusted, yo.

[roll] Its the fact that his wife messed around on him....and it is plainly obvious, not because of color...jeez..
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:13:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

If that's what you have gotten out of my post, then you have got some problems.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Put away the persecution complex, Geronimo.  The point is, the dude found out his baby wasn't his when it flopped out onto the table in the delivery room, in front of his own parents to boot, yo.  Ain't no dissin' blacks in this post.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

We aren't talking about how bad black people are. We are talking about how a white guy married to a white woman had a black child...meaning that the wife is at fault.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:15:05 PM EDT
[#18]
sounds like his wifes been visiting the woodpile, she can't claim that she didn't have an adultress affair with the evidence black as night.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Better wait for the DNA test. In America, there are plenty of people whiter than a Swede who have Negro grandparents or great-grandparents whose genotypes are just busting to show out.

+++11

Waite and see I have herd of this happening before?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

You are babbling.

What is at issue here is that a woman had a baby that was clearly not her husbands. If she was fucking a white guy, it wouldn't have been readily apparent, but since it was a black guy, it was.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#21]
i'll say it one more time for the reading-impaired:

that was pre-emptive. sort of like how shooting off my flintlock handcannon each night keeps the elephants off the roof.

it works, there's never been an elephant on my roof in years.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:15:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Where'd my popcorn go.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:16:07 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

The ONLY person that has used the term "homie" or suggested talking bad about black people up to this point in this thread is YOU.

Get a grip.

Speaking of weird genetics, I'd DEFINIELY want blood/DNA tests before making assumptions (although the temptation to jump to conclusions would obviously be enormous) - check out this thread www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=445677
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:16:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Although it is possible she was faithfull and this to happen, im leaning towards murder the bitch.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:16:55 PM EDT
[#25]
One word.

" Bye"....

Or  no words.

Door slams.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Where'd my popcorn go.

That creepy herpes-eye avatar of yours ate it!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:17:32 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

What posts are you reading?

Woody
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:18:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:19:10 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BeingKnowing you are  a cuckold is just one of the worst things in the world.

yep, thanks for fixin that.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:19:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Your buddy just became a completely free man and he doesn't have to lose anything. She's the one who's fucked. He can have all his relatives pack her shit while she's in the hospital and he never has to see her again. She can take her little baby and go find it's daddy. I'd have the divorce finalized before the pain medication wore off.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:19:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Totally unacceptable.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:20:02 PM EDT
[#32]
I don't know this guy's entire situation, other kids, home, etc but if it were me and I had no other ties, I'd just be gone.  Life's is too short to waste on worthless whores and other trash.

The longer I live the less I see in marriage for men.  I always wanted grandkids, etc but I am to the point where I am going to try to get my son to just remain single.  Maybe the thing to do is party a good hour from where you live and use an alias.  Sure is a screwed deal for guys anymore though.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:20:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Post Pics!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:20:14 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
let's talk badly about black people . . . those "homies" can't be trusted, yo.

No.  We're going to talk badly about his friend's cheating slut wife.  You can go back to your favorite site.  Fucking racist cocksucker.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:20:32 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

it's not that the baby is black that is drawing fire. its that the wife was fucking around and the fact that the guy expected his faithful wife to be carrying HIS child. the baby being black was only proof that she had been unfaithul. and what a hell of a time to find out; at the hospital with friends and family around. go play the race card elsewhere.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:20:54 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No.  We're going to talk badly about his friend's cheating slut wife.  You can go back to your favorite hr

i'm black, i can't be racist.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:21:13 PM EDT
[#37]
First thing out of the mouth, once he finds his voice......

"I ain't signing SHIT!!!!"
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:21:25 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

it's not that the baby is black that is drawing fire. its that the wife was fucking around and the fact that the guy expected his faithful wife to be carrying HIS child. the baby being black was only proof that she had been unfaithul. and what a hell of a time to find out; at the hospital with friends and family around. go play the race card elsewhere.hr

i guess i need to post the webster's definition of pre-emptive.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:22:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Dont feed the trolls.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:22:34 PM EDT
[#40]
RUH ROH!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:23:08 PM EDT
[#41]
he might actually win this divorce
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:23:39 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No.  We're going to talk badly about his friend's cheating slut wife.  You can go back to your favorite site.  Fucking racist cocksucker.

but you can be a troll

IBTL
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:24:43 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You forgot to add the fact that you're also CLUELESS...
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
i guess i need to post the webster's definition of pre-emptive.

While you're at it look up the definition of the word trolling.  You'll find that posting inflamatory remarks to get a reaction or "pre-empting" to use your word is trolling.  Take your crap somewhere else.  The only racist comments in this thread have come from you.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:25:08 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No.  We're going to talk badly about his friend's cheating slut wife.  You can go back to your favorite hr

href=www.televangelism.biz/barfcom/2.jpg

ARE YOU RETARDED?!

i state in the thread three times that it is obviously not me in the pictures.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:25:17 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
he might actually win this divorce

Key word is "might", we all know the system is fucked...
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:25:50 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Dont feed the trolls.

+1

Clearly a retread.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:26:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:26:21 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Extremely Ignorant Comment !!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top