Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2009 11:54:33 AM EDT
250% in the last couple of days. Up almost 200$ in the last 3 days!

That is all
Link Posted: 4/3/2009 11:58:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

That is all

i need 2 get me a few of dem dar penny stocks...
Link Posted: 4/3/2009 12:04:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Went up 117% just today. Penny stocks are fun because you dont have to risk a lot and at times can come out way on top.
Link Posted: 4/3/2009 12:50:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Ticker or it didn't happen.
Link Posted: 4/3/2009 12:53:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Check out stock symbol ANVH
Link Posted: 4/3/2009 12:58:02 PM EDT
[#5]
There was one I was riding for awhile.  I would put in a buy order at 1.5c and sell it at 3c.  I did this 4 times then quit because I was getting too nervous.  I made over 1k though...
Link Posted: 4/3/2009 1:04:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
There was one I was riding for awhile.  I would put in a buy order at 1.5c and sell it at 3c.  I did this 4 times then quit because I was getting too nervous.  I made over 1k though...

I've been riding it out..Bought and sold once then bought and held, been doubling shares when it dropped to cost average my shares. The company paid its first stock dividend a few days ago and finally purchased a physical location to distribute and work from. I'm holding and hoping the company takes off!
Link Posted: 4/6/2009 6:37:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That is all

So far up another 60% today!
Link Posted: 4/6/2009 11:04:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is all

So far up another 60% today!

Up 70% today alone with an hr left Had anyone bought Friday when I posted you would be up 70% and advised to hold through at least the 14th when they have their online shareholders meeting, possible well after that depending on the meeting. This will be only there 2nd one, after the first one it spiked as well.

Stock is up almost 350% in 4 business days!

Volume of buy/sells has been 400% above average for this stock (today). Average was about 3 mil for the last month or so, over 12mil now
Link Posted: 4/14/2009 11:16:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Just an update, my penny stock has gone up about 900% in 3 weeks. ANVH was around .003 3 to 4 weeks ago. Bought in about 5 months ago and kept buying while it was dropping to cost average my price. Well today it hit .03 for a time and is sitting at .026 now.

Should see a steady rise with some drops along the way over the next 3 months or so. My cost average is at .01

Penny stocks are fun

Link Posted: 4/14/2009 11:21:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just an update, my penny stock has gone up about 900% in 3 weeks. ANVH was around .003 3 to 4 weeks ago. Bought in about 5 months ago and kept buying while it was dropping to cost average my price. Well today it hit .03 for a time and is sitting at .026 now.

Should see a steady rise with some drops along the way over the next 3 months or so. My cost average is at .01

Penny stocks are fun

Which do you use to purchase stock? Etrade? Scottrade? etc, etc
Link Posted: 4/14/2009 4:25:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Penny stocks are fun

Which do you use to purchase stock? Etrade? Scottrade? etc, etc

Scottrade...

Link Posted: 4/14/2009 5:28:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just tried to order 1000 shares of that thru my brokerage with USAA but I got this message:

We are unable to process the order referenced above. The estimated net trade amount exceeds the funds available for trading.

What gives?

Link Posted: 4/15/2009 6:13:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I just tried to order 1000 shares of that thru my brokerage with USAA but I got this message:

We are unable to process the order referenced above. The estimated net trade amount exceeds the funds available for trading.

What gives?

It depends on when you put that 1000 into the account. Many trading sights wont allow you to buy stock thats valued under 4$ until 3 business days have past from the deposit date. If you had the money in there for at least 3 business days then you would want to contact them about the issue.
This little fact has cost me some money, now I know but still sucks
Link Posted: 4/15/2009 9:43:00 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What gives?

It depends on when you put that 1000 into the account. Many trading sights wont allow you to buy stock thats valued under 4$ until 3 business days have past from the deposit date. If you had the money in there for at least 3 business days then you would want to contact them about the issue.

This little fact has cost me some money, now I know but still sucks

I figured out what was wrong (I selected the wrong account to pull from) so all is good now. USAA wont allow me to buy anything other than full penny stocks. My order for 1000 shares went in at $0.03. Since it was at $0.021 when I placed the order if it goes up to $0.03 you can thank me.

Link Posted: 4/15/2009 9:45:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Well the order went thru at $0.023. That blows that I cannt set the exact price I want to buy at though. There I helped your stock out!

Link Posted: 4/15/2009 11:51:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well the order went thru at $0.023. That blows that I cannt set the exact price I want to buy at though. There I helped your stock out!

You can set a purchase at whatever price you want, Just may not get picked up. You would want to place a Buy and select Limit as the type and put in what dollar amount you want to buy at. Then if the stock drops to that price your buy generally gets picked up....

EDIT to say thanks!!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2009 3:00:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can set a purchase at whatever price you want, Just may not get picked up. You would want to place a Buy and select Limit as the type and put in what dollar amount you want to buy at. Then if the stock drops to that price your buy generally gets picked up....

EDIT to say thanks!!!

USAA sets the limit price at $0.03 is theroy my order could go thru at that level. I only fund it with what I want to pay so hopefully that prevents them from buy it any higher than what I want.

I placed another order for 4k shares at $0.025. Once again the limit was $0.03. I figured it I am going to make any $$ on this I better have more shares. I will sell at $1/share if it ever gets there.

That is a gain of $3186 after fees and taxes (33%)

Link Posted: 4/15/2009 6:09:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

EDIT to say thanks!!!

USAA sets the limit price at $0.03 is theroy my order could go thru at that level. I only fund it with what I want to pay so hopefully that prevents them from buy it any higher than what I want.

I placed another order for 4k shares at $0.025. Once again the limit was $0.03. I figured it I am going to make any $$ on this I better have more shares. I will sell at $1/share if it ever gets there.

That is a gain of $3186 after fees and taxes (33%)

I'm looking for this to go to about .15-.20 within 6-9 months. If the company follows through on what it said it was going to do during its investor conference call meeting then I can see the shares hitting .50-.65 within 2 years. I hoping it keeps growing, everything points to it will but penny stocks always have a risk. I'm shooting for 1$ a share as well, would make me almost 30 grand!!
Good luck to us both!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2009 12:51:25 PM EDT
[#19]
My order went thru @ $0.023 cents today. That gives me 5K shares. I may get more if it doesnt go up in a month or two. I am looking at having 30K shares like you but not right now. I could use the cash from a sale and that would be the first $$ I would ever make on the market. I own F and JOSB and I am making $$$ on them but F is in my Roth Ira and JOSB is only up about $20 now. If it goes up to $30 I will sell it for a small gain.

JOSB is just under $40 a share now.
Link Posted: 4/16/2009 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My order went thru @ $0.023 cents today. That gives me 5K shares. I may get more if it doesnt go up in a month or two. I am looking at having 30K shares like you but not right now. I could use the cash from a sale and that would be the first $$ I would ever make on the market. I own F and JOSB and I am making $$$ on them but F is in my Roth Ira and JOSB is only up about $20 now. If it goes up to $30 I will sell it for a small gain.

Dang jumped up, NICE––-You sell any ??
Link Posted: 4/17/2009 2:57:41 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dang jumped up, NICE––-You sell any ??

Oops. No I didnt sell my pathetic 3 shares of JOSB. I want it to go up a bit more before I sell it.

Hell no with the commison I paid ($11.95x2, I dont do a lot of trades) I am still down $16.

Link Posted: 5/15/2009 4:15:34 PM EDT
[#22]
bumb because I want it to go up.
Link Posted: 5/15/2009 4:23:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Something somewhere got f-d up with the dividend they paid out. It got pulled back and the company said it paid it and will have things fixed. As soon as the dividend is put back into everyones account will see it jump!
Link Posted: 5/15/2009 4:32:18 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Something somewhere got f-d up with the dividend they paid out. It got pulled back and the company said it paid it and will have things fixed. As soon as the dividend is put back into everyones account will see it jump!
I saw that but I missed the cut off date. Dammit.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:10:22 PM EDT
[#25]

is this the stock under discussion?
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=ANVH.PK

ar-jedi
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top