Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/29/2006 6:56:50 PM EDT
So I've been at Walter Reed for the past month taking care of my cousin who got blown up by a VBIED, and my girlfriend called to tell me she was going to a Halloween party. I told her to have fun but not to drink too much and she told me not to worry, that she would tell dudes that hit on her off.

Well she calls today to tell me she got really drunk and some girl talked her into making out with her while people watched. I'm pretty pissed off, she's the one always accusing me saying she doesn't trust me, and she gets wasted and makes out with a chick....

should I be pissed off? Normally I enjoy the thought of two girls kissing, but not when its my girlfriend and especially when I'm across the country.... whats the ARFCOM consensus on the situation??
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:58:14 PM EDT
[#1]
GET BOTH!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:58:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Try and get a threesome.  That is the grand slam.  Every cloud has a silver lining.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:58:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Get pics. And post them.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:58:38 PM EDT
[#4]
This thread is easy to masturbate too!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:58:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Dump her now, because this will eventually end in lots of drama and her cheating (more) on you.

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't marry her, she's a nut. That's what my friends told me, and now, 14 years later, I know how right they were. I'm married to a nut.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:59:31 PM EDT
[#7]
In true Arfcom fashion, see if you can do both, i.e., a threesome

Dave.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:59:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess the chick has a boyfriend who was sort of edging them on. What really pisses me off is people were there seeing it while I'm 3000 miles away.

Call me silly but I've been with her for a year and a half and I thought I had a girlfriend, not Girls Gone Wild....
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:59:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Dump her now, because this will eventually end in lots of drama and her cheating (more) on you.

There you go again, spoiling everyone's fun with your logic!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:59:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
So I've been at Walter Reed for the past month taking care of my cousin who got blown up by a VBIED, and my girlfriend called to tell me she was going to a Halloween party. I told her to have fun but not to drink too much and she told me not to worry, that she would tell dudes that hit on her off.

Well she calls today to tell me she got really drunk and some girl talked her into making out with her while people watched. I'm pretty pissed off, she's the one always accusing me saying she doesn't trust me, and she gets wasted and makes out with a chick....

should I be pissed off? Normally I enjoy the thought of two girls kissing, but not when its my girlfriend and especially when I'm across the country.... whats the ARFCOM consensus on the situation??

You should be really pissed off and tell her just how mad you are.  Then the rest of us will have a shot at a chick that likes to make out with other chicks.

If you want to continue the relationship, you'll have to go make out with a dude so you're even...that's the rules.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:59:56 PM EDT
[#11]
menage a troi  
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:00:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:00:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

She cheated on you.  If she'll admit to that much, no telling what she is holding back.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There you go again, spoiling everyone's fun with your logic!

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:01:12 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Try and get a threesome.  That is the grand slam.  Every cloud has a silver lining.

+1

Then dump her.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:01:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Originally Posted By Another_Dude:

If you want to continue the relationship, you'll have to go make out with  Another_Dude so you're even...that's the rules.

Another_Dude - please, no proposals on the boards!  
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:01:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I guess the chick has a boyfriend who was sort of edging them on. What really pisses me off is people were there seeing it while I'm 3000 miles away.

Call me silly but I've been with her for a year and a half and I thought I had a girlfriend, not Girls Gone Wild....

Gee, fancy that!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:01:46 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

+1

This has Love Triangle Murder written all over it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:02:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:02:29 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
GET BOTH!

Classic Arfcom wisdom. You can't go wrong with that.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:02:51 PM EDT
[#21]
get pics then decide
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:03:01 PM EDT
[#22]
When I was big into partying, watching chicks make out was a common thing and as a guy I must say I didn't mind. However if it was my old lady with a bunch of guys cheering her on, that's a whole different story.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:03:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Well, at least she didn't make out with a guy. Or worse yet, get railed by one or several.

Then again, being piss drunk at a party, while you're on the other side of the continent, lots of things can happen.

Quite frankly if MY girlfriend told me what you heard, I'd be pretty suspicious of her from then on, and it would only escalate. I don't know if DK was being facetious but he is pretty much right.

Alcohol, plus lots of people, plus one of the two being away rarely equals anything benign.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:03:58 PM EDT
[#24]
F**K the pix, I want video
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:04:10 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

1+

What he said.  She only admitted this to you because she thought you'd think it was hot.

What else has she done ?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:04:13 PM EDT
[#26]
I've got an employee at work that did the same thing.  Now she's all into girls and has dumped the guy she was living with and has a child with.  The guy can't believe she would be happier with another chick than with him.  I guess he just wasn't takin care of business.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:04:15 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Originally Posted By Another_Dude:

If you want to continue the relationship, you'll have to go make out with  Another_Dude so you're even...that's the rules.

Another_Dude - please, no proposals on the boards!  

Damn, and I almost went with "Doesn't kiss guys" as my Arfcom name and changed it at the last minute....
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:04:56 PM EDT
[#28]
height=8
Quoted:

This is the future.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:05:17 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

You can't turn a ho into a housewife, fool.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:05:22 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
get pics then decide

she told me (as she was crying) that the chick wasn't good looking (I asked).... I'm kinda torn about this, though. I've had my share of threesomes and that but I would never do that with someone I actually cared about, I'm not big on sharing unless its just a dumb slut.

Kinda a really shitty situation that would be totally kick ass if it just wasn't my girlfriend.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:05:48 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should be really pissed off and tell her just how mad you are.  Then the rest of us will have a shot at a chick that likes to make out with other chicks.

If you want to continue the relationship, you'll have to go make out with a dude so you're even...that's the rules.

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:06:40 PM EDT
[#32]
She needs to be dumped. You're away doing a good thing and she pissed on your trust and goodwill.

Give her the ax.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:07:27 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
menage a troi  

That may already be "the rest of the story".
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
menage a troi  

I asked and she said that there wasn't any guys involved (besides the assholes egging them on), just her and the chick.... maybe a possibility though. I'm kinda freaking out, I yelled at her about all the trust shit for about an hour and she pleaded about how much she loves me and how it didn't mean anything and it was a mistake. I'm kinda stuck here....

it seems the hivemind says "break it off"....
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:10:50 PM EDT
[#35]

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones!!

Build on it!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:10:55 PM EDT
[#36]
DUMP HER NOW... , and then forward me the chicks' phone numbers

Dude if you cant tell her that you need to see that happen in person before you make a decision then you need to turn in your man card.  

Standard answer GET BOTH. Then fucking figure out how you feel.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:12:02 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
get pics then decide

Come on Kanga, with all the trim you're running around town with, "new experiences" and the like, I expected a little more from you! To the OP, forget the pics. JUST DO IT!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:12:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Now she has twice as many people to cheat on you with.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:13:53 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
menage a troi  

That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't going to say it.  I see this as a fatal flaw.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:15:05 PM EDT
[#40]
I don't care what you say, the "I was wasted" routine doesn't fly with me.

Your judgement is impaired while intoxicated, but your conscience isn't. Drop her. I'm sure she'd be pissed if you fucked your best friend in the ass wouldn't she?

Go get checked for STDs and get rid of her.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:16:24 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
get pics then decide

and you know ever guy at that party had their cameraphones out..Get them pics!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:17:10 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
get pics then decide

fuck. i forgot about technology.... fucking shits probably all over myspace by now..........
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:18:17 PM EDT
[#43]
shit man what kind of question are you asking?

hell I wouldn't marry the chick, but I'd get plenty of pics and vids of her, her GF and me fucking like minks and dolphins,

shit, when she gets tired of you, you can always go find another church friendly chick to marry, plus you've always got the pics and vids to show to your drinking buddies and her parents.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:18:28 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Are you CRAZY?????
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:18:49 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
get pics then decide

fuck. i forgot about technology.... fucking shits probably all over myspace by now..........

Yep, do a search, at least you'll know how far it went.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:18:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Wha Wha Wha.

Crying and begging is supposed to excuse her behavior?

If you give her pass for this, she will only be emboldened to do worse later on, if she hasn't already.

You're there taking care of your wounded cousin (God bless him and his sacrifices) and she gives you shit about not trusting you? Then to spit on your face she gets drunk and gives a bunch of loud drunken guys who are rubbing their dicks a show?

Hey man, it's your choice to make.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:19:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Actually, I'd be fairly upset/mad... Cheating is cheating and making out with someone else is cheating.

Three-ways are good fun.. But I would be fairly ticked if she was acting like that, and I wasn't around, in front of a group of people.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:19:56 PM EDT
[#48]
My G/F did this right in front of me...
Needless to say I wasn't happy about it and I voiced my concerns. It's been problem free since.
YMMV
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:27:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Even though it has a cool factor that your chick made out with another chick (Or so she says). She could be feeling guilty and perhaps it wasn't a "chick" she made out with. Anyways..

Now you have a reason NOT to trust her. So it was a "little" make out. Whats next? Just a "little" gang bang?

It's just the start of alot of problems.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
This thread is easy to masturbate too!

Indeed!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top