Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2008 7:58:54 PM EDT
I apologize to no one for this but damn it's been a long fucking day.  All day on the news the only thing covered has been the death of Heath Ledger.  I harbor no ill will toward him but fuck why do I care that he died?  Why should I care how it happened if it was a fucking suicide, a murder, a accident or the work of jack booted aliens from Uranus.  The only worth thing about it is that it kept down the coverage on Britney Spears who has managed to edge her sister out of the fucking spotlight again for train wreck of the fucking year.  Don't you think that somewhere on earth there might be something fucking more important for CNN/FOX or my local fucking news to cover then the death of a actor and the fact that a Spears sister might be a less then fucking perfect parent.  You want to cover the death of somebody pick a soldier or a cop or a public servant who puts there life at risk to help others but no in our country they are forgotten but we will plaster a actor all over the local / national / international news.  Fuck we truly have become a nation that cares about very little.  Oh yeah don't be all surprised that autopsies take longer to get results back then what is seen in fucking CSI welcome to life we get the results eventually but it does take longer then 1 hour with commercial breaks.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:02:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:04:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Don't you think that somewhere on earth there might be something fucking more important for CNN/FOX or my local fucking news to cover then the death of a actor and the fact that a Spears sister might be a less then fucking perfect parent.

Look on the bright side.

This MAY mean that there wasn't anything more significant to report.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:04:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Here's some worthy people to think about...

Thank you.  If the media wants to pick someone to exemplify each day pick a soldier or a fireman or a paramedic or a cop who gave their lives in the line of duty.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:06:07 PM EDT
[#4]
  Eventually you'll realize that anyone with an IQ over 120 can make that
observation....thats when things start to get interesting.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:07:43 PM EDT
[#5]
.............................................................hey did you hear Heath Ledger died?
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:09:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
.............................................................hey did you hear Heath Ledger died?

I may have heard that somewhere at some point today why do you ask.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:09:22 PM EDT
[#7]
7/10 for content and used the word Uranus

Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:09:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Companies pay networks to show their commercials.  The networks that reach the most consumers can charge the companies more for their services.  The networks do research that shows them that more people will tune in to their shows to watch information about celebrities, either alive or dead.  Because the name of the network is FoxNews, does not mean that they are under any obligation to show you news.  The advertisers are their customers, and they deliver what their customer wants:  viewers.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:11:40 PM EDT
[#9]
DUPE

- Clint
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:13:22 PM EDT
[#10]
 I agree with the O.P.  Who gives a damn.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:14:31 PM EDT
[#11]
You only said "fuck" 10 times.

There are 253 words total in your rant.

That gives you a ratio of 25.3 words to 1 "fuck".

Not enought fucks. Rant = 6/10
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:17:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you.  If the media wants to pick someone to exemplify each day pick a soldier or a fireman or a paramedic or a cop who gave their lives in the line of duty.

+1 I agree 100% these guys are the real heroes and if a celebrity deserves this much news time then they deserve tenfold of that.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:18:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You only said "fuck" 10 times.

There are 253 words total in your rant.

That gives you a ratio of 25.3 words to 1 "fuck".

Not enought fucks. Rant = 6/10

Fuck....Fucking Fucker Fucking Fucked My Score.

5 Fucks in 7 words for a 71% use of the word fuck in the above fucking sentence.  Any better?  
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:58:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

These are the people that are making a difference in America. Their loss is hurting this country more than some drug addict that played a homo in a movie once.

Nice rant. I'll give you a solid 8/10.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top