Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 7:10:02 PM EDT
I am the owner of a local answering service, hence callgirl.  Today has been terrible!  You can only imagine.  Okay.....you probably need a laugh.  Picture this.  Jessica (David's 22 year old autistic daughter) decides to clean the bathroom without any help.  I hear this gushing of water.  I run the the restroom and the water is shooting straight up out of the back of the toilet.  She had taken the lid off the back of the toilet (God knows why) and managed to shoot water about 10 feet in the air.  

I get to the bathroom and cannot shut off the water.  Jess is standing there saying "Mayday Mayday" with one small paper towel on the floor to sop up the water.  Of course I started swearing as the first reaction and she high tailed it out of the bathroom.  I did not have enough strength to turn off the shut off valve.....it would not move!  

So there I am crying (actually hysterical) .......ankle deep in water.  With the phone ringing off the hook.  I am working with a semi-new girl......I cannot stop the water from shooting up the wall!  I can't stop the water or answer the phones.  My best bet was to put my hand over the geyser and stand there crying till someone rescues me.

In comes the exterminator (Lowell).  I yelled for help and he came in and promptly shut off the turn off valve.  Truly it would not budge for me.  

Now I have water everywhere.  I am soaked from head to toe.  My hair is sopping wet and I am still hysterical.  All the water ran into the operations room.  I just ordered 300 pounds of paper.  I was just SURE it was sopping wet along with me.

Okay.....the paper was dry and Dave's (my husband) ex-wife's husband came to my resue & fixed the toilet.   Because I got pissed at one point and just broke the damn part off inside the toilet hoping it would stop.  You know.......it didn't.

I can smile now but it wasn't pretty and neither was I!   How was your day?

Pam
hinking.gif
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:01:38 PM EDT
[#1]
So, what are your rates?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:21:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
So, what are your rates?

Dude, check the forum title.

Dumbass.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:31:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, what are your rates?

Dumbass.

Dude, just having fun with a troll.

YOU'RE the dumbass. Dumbass.

How do you make it through the day without killing yourself in some stupid way, AZ-K9?  
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:33:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine went slow but ok.

Think of it thisway, someone could have flushed 2 hamhock bones down the toilet and stopped it up, it would have been worse.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:38:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:40:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Not my Friday until tomorrow...

Mine was Thursday
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:10:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, what are your rates?

Dumbass.

How do you make it through the day without killing yourself in some stupid way, AZ-K9?  

This "troll"  is married to Hessian-1.  Have a good day!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:17:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, what are your rates?

Dumbass.

No offense intended!  
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:30:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, what are your rates?

Dumbass.hr

How do you make it through the day without killing yourself in some stupid way, AZ-K9?  hr

Actually truth be known....the main reason I signed up for an account with AR15 is so that I can communicate with Hessian-1.  I IM him and tell him it's time to go to bed!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:48:50 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Actually truth be known....the main reason I signed up for an account with AR15 is so that I can communicate with Hessian-1.  I IM him and tell him it's time to go to bed!

I truly believe this is how most women get started on arfcom.......
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:02:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Glad I am not in the most section!
Hubby does surf here alot, but I joined because of the wealth of knowledge I can recieve here.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:04:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Sorry you had a bad day, but that story is pretty funny.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:26:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, what are your rates?

Dumbass.

Ahem.... foot/mouth eh?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 3:44:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Dang.....reminds me of times I look back on now and have to laugh at myself. (Or the time the plumber almost set my house on fire.)  Sorry it went wrong for you.  At least the paper didn't get wet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top