Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2007 3:49:01 PM EDT
I think it is very important to have a quality HD bumper on a BOV or even an off-road truck for that matter. Some will argue the price but my bumper has saved my truck twice. Both times were totally unexpected but would have put my truck out of the game. Who knows what you might run into(no pun intended) during TSHTF  

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u74/Stiffy420/mybov.jpg

I had this bumper fabed on my truck a few years ago. It has really come in handy. I rear ended a car once w/o damage to my truck and I hit a mountain wall at 40 mph when I lost control one night.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtUK8zZBbII
If you look under my youtube user name you can see other videos of my BOV in action.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 5:13:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Not a bad looking bumper.

Here's a pic of mine that I built about two years ago, while mine hasn't been "crash tested" like yours, it's done alright.

What's your Pirate screen name?

Thanks,

Merlin

Link Posted: 2/24/2007 5:27:39 PM EDT
[#2]
my SN is kawiryder57
btw...its cool that you built your bumper yourself. I dont have those kind of skills so I had a fab shop do mine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top