Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/17/2002 5:29:21 AM EDT
My Mr. Nice Guy ID 'cayeres289' got booted from the [url]http://www.democraticunderground.com[/url] yesterday.

My crime?

I had the temerity to suggest that the disgruntled Nigerian law student who shot up a law school in Virginia yesterday might not have been part of a right-wing conspiracy; that he might have been a lone nut case acting on his own for his own personal reasons.

Those people are wackier than I had thought.  Infiltrating their forums and trying to act like a moderate voice of reason has been a complete waste of my time.

It's good to be home.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 6:11:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Banned Rookie!

I think I was banned about 9 times before I got tired of their crap.

DU SUCKS!
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 6:24:14 AM EDT
[#2]
What forum were you in?  You've been posting some good stuff in the gun control forum.  I'm khbaker over there, and I've gotten up to 200 posts so far.  No boots.  But after the last exchange I had with "Acerbic" I'm kind of expecting it.  I spanked him pretty hard.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 6:30:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What forum were you in?  You've been posting some good stuff in the gun control forum.  I'm khbaker over there, and I've gotten up to 200 posts so far.  No boots.  But after the last exchange I had with "Acerbic" I'm kind of expecting it.  I spanked him pretty hard.
View Quote

I was in Late Breaking News.  Those often get moved to General Discussion.

Thanks for the compliment!  You and BigDave are doing a great job.  I particularly enjoyed the Guns and Suicide and California Gun Laws threads.

Funny, they deleted my suggestion that the Nigerian dude wasn't part of the VRWC, but let me slide on quoting Winston Churchill ("Anyone who is 20 and conservative has no heart, and anyone who is 40 and liberal has no head.")
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 6:35:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I think a lot of it has to do with who is the moderator.  The guy going by "DrGonzoLives" seems pretty level-headed.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 6:38:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Went over there for a minute. That's all I could take.

What's a freeper?
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 6:40:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I had the temerity to suggest that the disgruntled Nigerian law student who shot up a law school in Virginia yesterday might not have been part of a right-wing conspiracy; that he might have been a lone nut case acting on his own for his own personal reasons.
View Quote

we've got people here suggesting he's part of a LEFT wing conspiracy! you mean he might actually be a "lone nut case"?
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 6:43:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Went over there for a minute. That's all I could take.

What's a freeper?
View Quote

"Freeper" is their slang for users of the forums on freerepublic.com.

The DUers think they have some kind of war going with freerepublic.  They assume that ANYONE who is less than far left and "infiltrates" the DU forums is from freerepublic.

I'd wager they don't know about ar15.com.  If they do, they discuss us only in the private insider's forums.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 6:45:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
we've got people here suggesting [the Nigerian dude who shot up his law school is] part of a LEFT wing conspiracy! you mean he might actually be a "lone nut case"?
View Quote

LOL!

Moderators, PLEASE don't boot me from ar15.com. [%|]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 6:55:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Like Crookshanks, I went over for a minute, and quickly realized there wasn't much point. Like an anti coming over here, I realized I'd be arguing with a large crowd, most of which were hardset in their positions. I personally wasn't going to change their minds; that only happens in one-on-ones.

My position on guns and gun control is based on my personal experiences, and my own beliefs on the hows and why's of culture and civilization. I have yet to see statistical evidence to change my mind, and I think that trying to apply examples of other nations (Israel and Switzerland as examples of Guns R Good, Scandinavia and Japan as examples of No Guns R Good) is of only limited utility.

I bought a gun in 1993, the day I realized that I could not count on the police to keep me or my fiance safe from the predators who tried to kick in our door one night when I was at work. The gun made the woman I loved feel safe. I worked in a bad part of town, delivering pizzas. My gun LITERALLY dissuaded attacks, and kept me safe. I know I would have been in trouble, because I made eye contact with the predators. I had my gun visible... we all smiled, and I walked on.

I have lived in cities ruled by liberal regimes, cities where the harshest gun laws imaginable were in force. They were jungles. I carried a large knife because it was all I could manage. The anti's claim that gun control fails because the bad guys can go out of state... CLUE: Even in a universal ban, THE BAD GUYS CAN STILL GET GUNS. It's called The Black Market.

Gun as political force... yes, it's in the Bill of Rights. That isn't a sacred document. No, a bunch of gun owners aren't gonna defeat the US Army in a pitched battle outside Boise, restoring the Constitution blah blah blah. But throughout history, it has been shown over and over that the State will eventually have it's way with it's population, whether with the best or worst of intentions. And it won't buy flowers first. But if the population is armed, the govt. must tread lightly, and slowly.

What is the common thread here? The gun is a tool of power, pure and simple. In the hands of evil people, it is a tool of great destructive power. In the hands of good people, it is a tool for right, but more importantly, perhaps most importantly:

The gun gives one the power to say "NO".
-No, you cannot have my life and property.
-No, you cannot harm the ones I love.
-No, you cannot take my freedom.

It is that, no more, and no less.

EDITED TO ADD: People who own weapons but don't vote won't have those weapons long. The ballot box without arms in the hands of voters... well, it becomes a suggestion box.

Exercise your franchise while it still means something.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:09:11 AM EDT
[#10]
I got booted after ONE post. ONE!!!!!!!!1

Here was the hideous, evil, subversive nature of my post -

I was remarking about the historical nature of my M1 rifle, and the soldier that may have carried it serving his country.

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!! Banned.

I kid you not. ONE post. About history.

And they say we are closed minded.

Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:28:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for the laugh.  That is one wacked out site.  

They refer to Fox News as Faux News.  I guess they don't like Fox because they are the more balanced news channel.  I don't think they like Russert or O'Reilly either. :D

I guess they ban all those who don't agree. :)
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:32:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Spearweasle:

Damn, that was eloquent!

But I do like baiting them.  As long as you aren't insulting [i]to them[/i] (at least in the gun control forum) they don't apparently kick you out.  They, of course, can insult us all they want.

Posting in a forum like DU, if you can engage one of them in a debate, [i]is[/i] a one-on-one, hopefully with an audience.  I invite you to read this thread:

[url]http://www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-bin/duforum/duboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=519&forum=DCForumID32&omm=0[/url], specifically the part starting with "This is fascinating".  I might be wasting my time, but the enjoyment I get from spanking these people, while it may be lost on them, is nonetheless real for me. [}:D]  And who knows?  Not all democrats are brain-dead.  Dingell is a gun-rights supporter (which I recently threw in their faces).  Maybe some of the "on the fencers" might be capable of reasoning for themselves.  As I said, the moderator seems like a reasonable guy.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:00:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Spearweasle:

Damn, that was eloquent!

But I do like baiting them.  As long as you aren't insulting [i]to them[/i] (at least in the gun control forum) they don't apparently kick you out.  They, of course, can insult us all they want.

Posting in a forum like DU, if you can engage one of them in a debate, [i]is[/i] a one-on-one, hopefully with an audience.  I invite you to read this thread:

[url]http://www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-bin/duforum/duboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=519&forum=DCForumID32&omm=0[/url], specifically the part starting with "This is fascinating".  I might be wasting my time, but the enjoyment I get from spanking these people, while it may be lost on them, is nonetheless real for me. [}:D]  And who knows?  Not all democrats are brain-dead.  Dingell is a gun-rights supporter (which I recently threw in their faces).  Maybe some of the "on the fencers" might be capable of reasoning for themselves.  As I said, the moderator seems like a reasonable guy.
View Quote

Likewise, KBaker, you make very cogent arguments with Acerbic. That's fascinating reading.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:14:12 AM EDT
[#14]
I went on over to that board. I was thinking about going there to post my point of view on a few things. After reading a few postes I did not even want to deal with it, those people are clueless.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:22:02 AM EDT
[#15]
I posted my little screed over there at DU, to see what reaction it gets. BTW, I'm "Yari no Okono" on DU, which is as close as Japanese offers to "Spearweasel".
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:23:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I posted my little screed over there at DU, to see what reaction it gets. BTW, I'm "Yari no Okono" on DU, which is as close as Japanese offers to "Spearweasel".
View Quote

You won't last 10 minutes.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:36:24 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm curious as to two things:  Will you be booted, and will they yank your post.  My guess probably on the first count, and probably not on the second (the moderator doesn't seem to be an idiot).

I cannot wait for the s**tstorm response your posting will attract.  The horror of someone actually using a weapon to intimidate?  You hooligan! [:D]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:37:03 AM EDT
[#18]
KBaker

I have been reading your thread on DU forum. My hat is off to you. Great job.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:49:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm curious as to two things:  Will you be booted, and will they yank your post.  My guess probably on the first count, and probably not on the second (the moderator doesn't seem to be an idiot).

I cannot wait for the s**tstorm response your posting will attract.  The horror of someone actually using a weapon to intimidate?  You hooligan! [:D]
View Quote

Truly I am a VRWC thug, a scallawag, a ne'rdowell! In 1993-1995 I delivered pizzas in East Austin while in school, and lived in a lower-middle income, mixed race neighborhood, both high crime areas. In 1996-97 I lived in Chicago, went to Uni Chicago (Southside Chicago), living a few blocks from campus... a high crime area. Not a whole lot of choice about what sort of folks crossed my path.

Frankly, if I get in a fight, it's one I didn't want, and it's one I'm happy to walk away from given the chance. I want to go in with the biggest, scariest, most intimidating piece of steel I can. If the other guy loses his nerve and bugs out, I'm not gonna chase him... I just want to be on my way.

Like I said, it's the power to say "No" and make it stick.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:56:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
KBaker

I have been reading your thread on DU forum. My hat is off to you. Great job.
View Quote

[center][:I][/center]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 9:50:51 AM EDT
[#21]
seriously. Ive seen some scary stuff on there. Anyone else want to report them to the FBI?
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 10:01:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
seriously. Ive seen some scary stuff on there. Anyone else want to report them to the FBI?
View Quote

They already know...same with the Secret Service.  

Trust me on this one folks....THEY KNOW!

There was a forum on another site that was dedicated to Rage Against the Machine, a neo-political left leaning creator of marketable noise, aimed at disenchanted suburbanite late teens. This site and its members were also investigated by the DOJ and Secret Service shortly after 9-11.

Link Posted: 1/17/2002 10:15:02 AM EDT
[#23]
I love that site it's like where My brother in law gets his

"There was no In god we trust marked on the back of money until the 1950 and if you look at coins before 1950 you will see that it does not say in god we trust. The government placed that there because it was during the cold war and we wanted to do everything opposite of the Russia."

Now I don't know about you but I have 3 of thou rare 1943,1945,1940 Coins that says that on it.

I think I'm going to send him this site?  
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 10:28:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
"There was no In god we trust marked on the back of money until the
View Quote

you are correct, he's mistaken. i believe "in god we trust" was added to the money during the Civil War.
he probably means "under god" in the pledge to the flag, added during the 1950s to help fight godless commie atheism.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 10:31:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Hey Spearweasle!

I just quoted you:  [url]http://www.democraticunderground.com/duforum/DCForumID32/538.html#4[/url]

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 10:40:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Hey Spearweasle!

I just quoted you:  [url]http://www.democraticunderground.com/duforum/DCForumID32/538.html#4[/url]

Thanks!
View Quote

[8D]my already swollen fat head is now near bursting with overweaning pride... [:D][beer][bounce]

I notice, however, that I seem to be the last post on a lot of threads, both here and at DU. Am I a threadkiller, or am I the Last Word? heheheh
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 10:51:37 AM EDT
[#27]
I just wrote to Ducks Unlimited & told them that those bums are using the term "DU."  I assume that Ducks Unlimited protected long ago.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 10:53:00 AM EDT
[#28]
I mean "protected it" long ago...
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 10:57:26 AM EDT
[#29]
I set my profile as a female with a hispanic last name.  That way I don't have to worry about getting banned.  Otherwise, I could face expulsion.  So much for the "advocates of equality".

[(:|)]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 11:02:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I set my profile as a female with a hispanic last name.  That way I don't have to worry about getting banned.  Otherwise, I could face expulsion.  So much for the "advocates of equality".

View Quote
Won't help.  If you hurt their feelings, [b]you're outta there![/b]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 11:02:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I notice, however, that I seem to be the last post on a lot of threads, both here and at DU. Am I a threadkiller, or am I the Last Word? heheheh
View Quote

Some farts are noxious enuf to clear a room. [}:D]

(just kidding)

Actually, they are probably reading the [strike]Communist[/strike] Democratic Manifesto as to get an "appropriate" response to you.

Unfettered, original, free thought is NOT one of their strong suits.

Link Posted: 1/17/2002 11:07:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
Won't help.  If you hurt their feelings, [b]you're outta there![/b]
View Quote

I'm still there.  I don't think the profile is a panacea, but I'm sure it'll buy another post or two.  Who was "MeaCulpa"?  He was a tireless poster over there.

Link Posted: 1/17/2002 11:10:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Who was "MeaCulpa"?  He was a tireless poster over there.

View Quote
Man!  I hope they didn't boot him!  He was great in the gun control forum.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 11:16:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Like Crookshanks, I went over for a minute, and quickly realized there wasn't much point. Like an anti coming over here, I realized I'd be arguing with a large crowd, most of which were hardset in their positions. I personally wasn't going to change their minds; that only happens in one-on-ones.

My position on guns and gun control is based on my personal experiences, and my own beliefs on the hows and why's of culture and civilization. I have yet to see statistical evidence to change my mind, and I think that trying to apply examples of other nations (Israel and Switzerland as examples of Guns R Good, Scandinavia and Japan as examples of No Guns R Good) is of only limited utility.

I bought a gun in 1993, the day I realized that I could not count on the police to keep me or my fiance safe from the predators who tried to kick in our door one night when I was at work. The gun made the woman I loved feel safe. I worked in a bad part of town, delivering pizzas. My gun LITERALLY dissuaded attacks, and kept me safe. I know I would have been in trouble, because I made eye contact with the predators. I had my gun visible... we all smiled, and I walked on.

I have lived in cities ruled by liberal regimes, cities where the harshest gun laws imaginable were in force. They were jungles. I carried a large knife because it was all I could manage. The anti's claim that gun control fails because the bad guys can go out of state... CLUE: Even in a universal ban, THE BAD GUYS CAN STILL GET GUNS. It's called The Black Market.

Gun as political force... yes, it's in the Bill of Rights. That isn't a sacred document. No, a bunch of gun owners aren't gonna defeat the US Army in a pitched battle outside Boise, restoring the Constitution blah blah blah. But throughout history, it has been shown over and over that the State will eventually have it's way with it's population, whether with the best or worst of intentions. And it won't buy flowers first. But if the population is armed, the govt. must tread lightly, and slowly.

What is the common thread here? The gun is a tool of power, pure and simple. In the hands of evil people, it is a tool of great destructive power. In the hands of good people, it is a tool for right, but more importantly, perhaps most importantly:

The gun gives one the power to say "NO".
-No, you cannot have my life and property.
-No, you cannot harm the ones I love.
-No, you cannot take my freedom.

It is that, no more, and no less.

EDITED TO ADD: People who own weapons but don't vote won't have those weapons long. The ballot box without arms in the hands of voters... well, it becomes a suggestion box.

Exercise your franchise while it still means something.
View Quote

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes decide everything."
Karl Marx

I guess ole Karl forgot about the armed American Citizen.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:...Some farts are noxious enuf to clear a room. [}:D]
View Quote

Actually that does apply at DU.

Search the Archives for a thread called "What is Terrorism?"  It's an anti-male diatribe by a user called 'sffreeways'.

The thread came to a sudden halt at post #84, in which a gay man describes getting raped in jail.  Post is titled "Have you no shame?" [:D]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 1:39:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Spearweasel,

Great article.  Many of us have gone the process of realization and transition from the dark side, but few have described it as well as you have.  You should consider wrapping it up and submitting it to one of the many pro-gun news/opinion outlets on the Web - newsmax, CNS, etc.  Many newspapers would print it as well.

I checked out your web site.  Are you in Austin?
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 1:59:03 PM EDT
[#37]
i, too, have somewhat of an argumentative streak (oh, okay, it's freakin' huge).  and i think i wanna get in on the action here.  any suggestions?  should i post as a female?  keep my same name (at least then you guys would know who i was)?

i thrive on this kind of stuff actually.  bring it on!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
i, too, have somewhat of an argumentative streak (oh, okay, it's freakin' huge).  and i think i wanna get in on the action here.  any suggestions?  should i post as a female?  keep my same name (at least then you guys would know who i was)?

i thrive on this kind of stuff actually.  bring it on!!!!!!!
View Quote

Suggestions:  For GOD's sake, don't call yourself "ARLady".  "Lady" is non-PC, and they'd glom onto the AR part in a heartbeat.  They're [i]warped[/i], they're not [i]stupid[/i].  (If they were stupid, they wouldn't be near the problem.)  Likewise, stay away from combative handles like "Valkyrie".  Pick something neutral.  Edited to add:  Absolutely make it clear that you're a female.  Women who don't fit the Demo/socialist mold really freak them.

Second - hurl NO INSULTS.  Remain calm.  Mild sarcasm is OK.  Be logical, factual, and USE REFERENCES.  Don't make assertions you are not [i]immediately[/i] ready to back up.  Preferably, back them up [i]when[/i] you make the assertion.  It warps their brains when someone who opposes their beliefs doesn't fit their stereotype.

Remember, the [i]TRUTH[/i]  shall set them free.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:15:27 PM EDT
[#39]
well, any suggestions on a name that won't give away my AR15.com status (guess i won't use that email either!) but still screams female!!!!!!

i suppose femi-nazi wouldn't work either?????

Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:28:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
well, any suggestions on a name that won't give away my AR15.com status (guess i won't use that email either!) but still screams female!!!!!!

i suppose femi-nazi wouldn't work either?????

View Quote

How about "ARtemis15"? you get the whole "Artemis" grrlpower Greek goddess thing, but she was a huntress, sorta mean as Greek goddesses go, and you got the AR15 in there too.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:30:01 PM EDT
[#41]
No, i don't thing ARtemis15 would last long either.  Like I said, they aren't stupid.  Try again.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:30:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Spearweasel,

Great article.  Many of us have gone the process of realization and transition from the dark side, but few have described it as well as you have.  You should consider wrapping it up and submitting it to one of the many pro-gun news/opinion outlets on the Web - newsmax, CNS, etc.  Many newspapers would print it as well.

I checked out your web site.  Are you in Austin?
View Quote

I am in Austin, yes. You think it's good enough to submit? I'm not familiar with the sites you suggest. If you have some links, I'd definitely submit it to them.

Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:32:56 PM EDT
[#43]
maybe i should use "bushmaster".  i'll make it obvious in my posts that i'm female, and i can lead them to think i'm a lesbian.  get it?  "bush" master??????   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA[:D]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:33:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
No, i don't thing ARtemis15 would last long either.  Like I said, they aren't stupid.  Try again.
View Quote

I saw your suggestions a second after I posted mine...

Doh.

Try just a fragment of a mundane name, then a three digit number.

Like.. Sharon376 or something. That's pretty g_dd_mned drab.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:36:45 PM EDT
[#45]
great!  just what i need!  another discussion website to occupy hours of my time!

and i was supposed to get my officed cleaned up today!
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:39:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Yeah ARLady, it's killing me.  Each of those essay-length responses I post takes about an hour, sometimes more depending on how much web-surfing I have to do for cites.  And I'm supposed to be working!
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:45:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

"Freeper" is their slang for users of the forums on freerepublic.com.

The DUers think they have some kind of war going with freerepublic.  They assume that ANYONE who is less than far left and "infiltrates" the DU forums is from freerepublic.

I'd wager they don't know about ar15.com.  If they do, they discuss us only in the private insider's forums.
View Quote

I follow both forums and those DU people are scary.  FreeRepublic has *some* tolerance for the leftys, unlike DU - which nukes anyone that reveals a shred of conservative thought.  I've seen some classic rants online (remember when the Bowers general discussion board was unmoderated?), but I have never seen such a group as hangs out at DU.  They are perfect examples of very angry people, constantly red-faced with hysteria.  

DU is already heavily infiltrated by talented conservatives who post convincingly (and take lots of blood pressure and ulcer medication, presumably).  Funny thing... they can't pull off the same trick on sites like FreeRepublic.

The Star Trek shuttle thread reminds me of a quote that seems appropriate here:

Kirk: "How were you able to lock up our parallel-universe counterparts so quickly?"

Spock: "It was far easier for you - as civilized men - to behave like savages, than it was for them - as savages - to behave like civilized men."
                      - "Mirror, Mirror"
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:52:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Kirk: "How were you able to lock up our parallel-universe counterparts so quickly?"

Spock: "It was far easier for you - as civilized men - to behave like savages, than it was for them - as savages - to behave like civilized men."
                      - "Mirror, Mirror"
View Quote
Truer words were never uttered.  See, all that Trektrivia [i]does[/i] come in useful!

Edited to add this corollary:

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.

To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized, merely the domesticated."  Anonymous
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 3:04:35 PM EDT
[#49]
I just signed up over at DU as "loverofthe15."  We will see how far I get.

Nothing like ratteling some cages.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 3:14:02 PM EDT
[#50]
You slapped him around good and in his own forum to boot. Mr Baker, my hat's off to you. Most impressive. I last got banned there for commenting that Clinton was involved in Iran/Contra (he was). Those boys just can't face the truth unless it is their version of it.....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top