Bet $100 on Gavin Newsome (20/1) to win $2,00

https://www.vegasinsider.com/odds/us-presidential-election/
View Quote

The wise guys in Vegas are one of the best indicators out there
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:25:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Didn't even bother reading the OPs post since he is known to be full of shit.

In many threads he posts like a Dem, hates LEOs, bashes GD constantly, and hates Trump.  I'm sure whatever crap he posted is designed to stir the pot and cause infighting.  

View Quote

When have I bashed law enforcement? I'm a former military and have a bunch of friends in law enforcement. That's not me.

I don't "bash GD," I just think there is a lot of people here that live in a bubble.

There is also some very intelligent people here but they tend to not post as much because a lot of people are hostile to any opposing opinions.

It immediately becomes a "circle jerk" of types where everyone quotes the same post and uses the same personal attacks.

Probably feels like a waste of time trying to fight against the horde.

Much easier to just keep a distance than dipping your toe in the pool.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:26:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He's in his 70's, his brand isn't going to be any better than it has already been.
His legacy as a two term president is more important to him than that.
View Quote

In 3 months the guy will be 2 years from 80's year old.

He's at the tail end of the 70s.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:32:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Bingo.  He rarely posted much until Nov/Dec.  Then comes out of nowhere claiming GD is racist in a bunch of threads.   Then tried to start manly threads trying to fit in too much.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think he’s a Reddit agitator.

Comes in all zomg y’all are all racists then months later omg I just completely lost my composure and had to punch someone in the face. You guys know what I mean about not controlling your emotions and using violence right fellow firearms enthusiasts?!

Bingo.  He rarely posted much until Nov/Dec.  Then comes out of nowhere claiming GD is racist in a bunch of threads.   Then tried to start manly threads trying to fit in too much.

@Skywarp2203
It's not a conspiracy.

One of my older dogs has serious medical issues. Taking some time off work and doing the "work at home" deal.

That's the only reason I've been spending more time on the forums.

He's my best buddy for the past 15 years and has kidney issues and a collapsed trachea.

Trying to spend as much quality time as possible with him. Often when I'm posting here he's on the couch next to me.

Has probably affected my posting styles too. When you're feeling down, it hard to see the positives sometimes.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:32:54 AM EDT
[#5]
So he really is a republican?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:39:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

OP starts a thread to proclaim he is a victim and then trolls everyone with inflammatory statements (you knew this would happen)

And then several replies later, cries about being a victim again.

So, to address your statement, I think your full of shit. Trump is in his 70's and already has his name branded, doesn't need to do again. He is running to say "fuck you" to everyone who originally said he could never win (sorry     your girl lost) and for going after him NONSTOP since he came down that escalator.

I hope he wins and actually prosecutes every single person personally and ties them up in the court system.(let's see how well they do)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Love how half the replies can't follow the very first line in my post. It's only the second sentence too.

Then instead of having a proper discussion, it becomes a "how many times can I quote the same post" circle jerk to avoid having any actual discussion.

Just kind of bums me out.

OP starts a thread to proclaim he is a victim and then trolls everyone with inflammatory statements (you knew this would happen)

So, to address your statement, I think your full of shit. Trump is in his 70's and already has his name branded, doesn't need to do again. He is running to say "fuck you" to everyone who originally said he could never win (sorry     your girl lost) and for going after him NONSTOP since he came down that escalator.

I hope he wins and actually prosecutes every single person personally and ties them up in the court system.(let's see how well they do)

How is any of this trolling?

Trolling would be writing out a single inflammatory sentence with nothing to back it up.

Basically a "haha, I'll throw this low effort post out there knowing it will cause drama!"

Regardless if you agree or not, I explained my opinion in detail and why I feel the way in regards to every single point.

Trolling is low effort Bullshit.

Trolling is "hit-and-run" personal attacks and then quickly running away. Like....

I don't think people dislike you, they just think you're an idiot. This post kind of confirms it

Just a quick personal attack to throw a hand grenade in the thread and then duck out.

That's not a discussion or debate, that's just low-effort trolling to dismiss any conversation.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:48:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Trump is hard to like.
He wants to rule the world.
He might be the best man for the job at the moment.
He is already the king of all media.
An attention whore who is the best in the business.
He already has his own MAGA media network and he hasn't spent a dime.
He does not want to lose.
View Quote

Trump is hard to like?

Maybe if you are a sensitive snowflake.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:49:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@RealityCheck0311

Put your money where your mouth is.

Bet $100 on Donald Trump (10/11) to win $91
Bet $100 on Joe Biden (7/4) to win $175
Bet $100 on Gavin Newsome (20/1) to win $2,00

If you think they are wrong, you stand to make a lot of money.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 8:21:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes they picked Hillary in 2016
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 9:07:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Fascinating theory, OP.
This is just like the time a certain Regulatorii poster made a bet that he would voluntarily leave Arfcom forever if Trump refused to debate Biden, because Trump suffered from sundowners.
You should make a similar bet. If Trump doesn't lose the election to start a media company , you leave Arfcom forever.
AGAIN.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 9:09:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Once you know the facts, things like this are moot.

Fact - Presidents are selected, not elected. You have no choice.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 9:15:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I know a lot of you dislike me but hear me out. If you don't want to read a wall of text or have to personally insult me, hit the back button.

I truly think Trump has no intention of winning this election.

If he wanted to win, he would have put massive effort into fixing voter fraud.

If he wanted to win, he would reach out more to woman voters and independents.

If he wanted to win, he would tone down his personality that he know turns off a lot of Americans. He's already locked in the MAGA, he now needs to expand.

I truly think he doesn't want to win.

Why?

Losing is more beneficial for him and his brand, plus it sets him up for an opportunity I'll mention below.

>He can stand on the sidelines and criticize everyone without being held accountable himself.

>He can use the anger of the voters feeling cheated to make himself even more powerful. The anger will be multiplied 100X and he'll be the perfect conduit because he's the "only one listening to them." He'll never frame it as losing twice, only cheated twice.

>He can offer ideas and proposals that sound amazing. But because he's not in power, he never has to put his money where his mouth is. Every one of his ideas will be perfect, but because he's not in charge, he'll never have to prove any of it.

>Playing the underdog/victim is much more lucrative. He's the guy that's been "screwed over and knows how you feel."

>He can do what he does best: spend his entire time promoting himself (media, speeches, interviews, tweets) but being able to do it fully unfiltered with no political responsibilities.

>I'm positive that Melania is done with First Lady life and frustrated he's running again. She wants nothing to do with it and pressuring him behind the scenes.

It's a win/win for him.

What I predict is going to happen in the next few months?

>He's going to double down and try to become more controversial. Basically do everything possible to whip his supporters into a frenzy. Take the most controversial opinions, crank the tweets up to an 11, and do everything possible to rile up the base to the point until they're frothing. His speeches will become even more "America is dead if I lose" with almost Revelation/Apocalyptic/End of Days type scenarios to get more chum dumped in the water.

This will turn off a lot of voters but strengthen his base even further. He can then milk this population for the rest of his life. He's the tobacco salesman that has a population hooked for life on his brand, and they're never quitting.

Why?

I think Trump intends to lose so he can pursue a Trump Media Channel.

Like a new MAGA network. An OAN type deal or buy them out.

That way he can do all of his self-promotion/speeches, sell his products, have control from top to bottom, and get his message out unchallenged.

It's everything he wants all wrapped up in one neat package.

So my predictions.

1. Trump is going to turn everything up to an 11 knowing it will lose him the election.

2. He'll lose the election and ramp up the voter fraud allegations to whip up an even bigger frenzy with his base.

3. Trump will use that momentum to create his own MAGA media network.

View Quote

I think he’s just tired, he’s been being slapped around like a cat playing with a mouse for almost 9 years now. We are nearing the end of the game. He has no fight left. All he can do is lay down and die.

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 9:41:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Trolling would be writing out a single inflammatory sentence with nothing to back it up.

Basically a "haha, I'll throw this low effort post out there knowing it will cause drama!"

Regardless if you agree or not, I explained my opinion in detail and why I feel the way in regards to every single point.

Trolling is "hit-and-run" personal attacks and then quickly running away. Like....

Just a quick personal attack to throw a hand grenade in the thread and then duck out.

That's not a discussion or debate, that's just low-effort trolling to dismiss any conversation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Love how half the replies can't follow the very first line in my post. It's only the second sentence too.

Then instead of having a proper discussion, it becomes a "how many times can I quote the same post" circle jerk to avoid having any actual discussion.

I don't think people dislike you, they just think you're an idiot. This post kind of confirms it

I just pointed out the facts
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:09:09 AM EDT
[#14]
My conspiracy theory for the 2024 election. Bookmark this thread.
View Quote

I bookmarked this thread four years ago:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/I-ll-delete-my-account-and-never-come-back-IF-/5-2293029/

Bookmark this thread.

I will delete my account if Trump decides to debate the Democratic challenger in the upcoming evening debates.

Hear me out.

After spending many hours listening to Trump's speeches, I'm seriously convinced he's dealing with serious mental/health issues.

My personal opinion: I think Trump is dealing with dementia related issues and abusing stimulants.
View Quote

The single point in time where 87chan went off the rails was when norcal_leo stopped finding people familiar.

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:23:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I know a lot of you dislike me but hear me out. If you don't want to read a wall of text or have to personally insult me, hit the back button.

If he wanted to win, he would tone down his personality that he know turns off a lot of Americans. He's already locked in the MAGA, he now needs to expand.

Why?

Losing is more beneficial for him and his brand, plus it sets him up for an opportunity I'll mention below.

>He can stand on the sidelines and criticize everyone without being held accountable himself.

>He can use the anger of the voters feeling cheated to make himself even more powerful. The anger will be multiplied 100X and he'll be the perfect conduit because he's the "only one listening to them." He'll never frame it as losing twice, only cheated twice.

>He can offer ideas and proposals that sound amazing. But because he's not in power, he never has to put his money where his mouth is. Every one of his ideas will be perfect, but because he's not in charge, he'll never have to prove any of it.

>Playing the underdog/victim is much more lucrative. He's the guy that's been "screwed over and knows how you feel."

>He can do what he does best: spend his entire time promoting himself (media, speeches, interviews, tweets) but being able to do it fully unfiltered with no political responsibilities.

>I'm positive that Melania is done with First Lady life and frustrated he's running again. She wants nothing to do with it and pressuring him behind the scenes.

It's a win/win for him.

>He's going to double down and try to become more controversial. Basically do everything possible to whip his supporters into a frenzy. Take the most controversial opinions, crank the tweets up to an 11, and do everything possible to rile up the base to the point until they're frothing. His speeches will become even more "America is dead if I lose" with almost Revelation/Apocalyptic/End of Days type scenarios to get more chum dumped in the water.

This will turn off a lot of voters but strengthen his base even further. He can then milk this population for the rest of his life. He's the tobacco salesman that has a population hooked for life on his brand, and they're never quitting.

Why?

That way he can do all of his self-promotion/speeches, sell his products, have control from top to bottom, and get his message out unchallenged.

So my predictions.

1. Trump is going to turn everything up to an 11 knowing it will lose him the election.

2. He'll lose the election and ramp up the voter fraud allegations to whip up an even bigger frenzy with his base.

View Quote

LoL really bruh?  I'd like to have a word with you about TDS.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:29:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/I-ll-delete-my-account-and-never-come-back-IF-/5-2293029/

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Weird how similar the post is, huh?

OP has done nothing but try to sow division, just like he did in his last run here.

I must ask...staff, why has this troll been allowed to stay?

Edit: Think of the additional revenue. You ban him, he'll come right back with a Platinum account and the same schtick.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:32:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Trumps fucked no matter what he does, but winning is better for him.

Trump loses and the swamp destroys  him via endless lawsuits.

Trump wins… he gets some satisfaction via revenge while helping America. Then afterwards the swamp destroys him via endless lawsuits.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:36:25 AM EDT
[#18]
According to Levine and Marks IQ ranking:

175 & up  Precocious
150–174   Very superior
125–149   Superior
115–124   Very bright
105–114   Bright
95–104     Average
85–94       Dull
75–84       Borderline
50–74       Morons
25–49       Imbeciles
0–24        Idiots

The challenge here is to find where the OP fits in.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:38:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mehh win some lose some
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:49:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:The single point in time where 87chan went off the rails was when norcal_leo stopped finding people familiar.
View Quote
He certainly seemed to be the most proactive about it.

His presence is missed.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:52:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The single point in time where 87chan went off the rails was when norcal_leo stopped finding people familiar.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Bookmark this thread.

I will delete my account if Trump decides to debate the Democratic challenger in the upcoming evening debates.

Hear me out.

After spending many hours listening to Trump's speeches, I'm seriously convinced he's dealing with serious mental/health issues.

My personal opinion: I think Trump is dealing with dementia related issues and abusing stimulants.

The one thing I've learned over the years has been whenever someone says they will leave the country or delete account or whatever extreme termination change-item,  if *political item* happens - is that they are always false - amd will always result in credibility damage.  To the point, that as soon as I see the phrase stated - I don't even wait for them to reneg, before I already judge them as probably a retard who says stupid shit they won't actually do, now.

Every time

Had a lady at work started saying that about Trump last week, and I just stopped her there and said - No You Won't, don't publicly state that.  Probably pissed her off.  I really should learn to speak up less....
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:55:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/913B9170-EFFD-47D1-8C81-F2799586E46C-479.gif

OP has done nothing but try to sow division, just like he did in his last run here.

Edit: Think of the additional revenue. You ban him, he'll come right back with a Platinum account and the same schtick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Literally on day one he was throwing out all sorts of accusations “gd is filled with 88ers”
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:57:17 AM EDT
[#23]
I’m sure he wants to spend the rest of his life being sued into bankruptcy.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 11:03:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yup. Literally on day one he was throwing out all sorts of accusations "gd is filled with 88ers"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Literally on day one he was throwing out all sorts of accusations "gd is filled with 88ers"
Yeah. If I have learned anything from this it's:

Bash the Site = Ban
Bash the Members = Meh
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 12:53:28 PM EDT
[#25]
So now that the original post from 2020 was posted here, showing he is an obvious retread, troll, and a welcher, now what?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 12:59:54 PM EDT
[#26]
There is much WTF in that post. lol

But I have to ask. Do you speak with Melania or are you psychic? How are you positive about her feelings and frustrations?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:05:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:07:06 PM EDT
[#28]
you are completely wrong. the key to trump is his ego. being president is the supreme crown to that ego.

he is simply being trump currently. he's making terrible choices in what he says and does but trumps mouth rules his life.

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:15:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:17:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Go check the archives and see all of the TDS retards on GD, check specifically for 2016.

How even some site mods and staff were that way...and then out of the fucken bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue even they were stunned he won.

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Bookmark this thread.

Hear me out.

Absolute brutal savagery of the highest order.   If I am reading that right, was Op a troll that was previously banned?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:31:52 PM EDT
[#32]
@RealityCheck0311

Your post follows the same formula, same use of bold and larger fonts, and same amount of TDS as the post pointed out from 4 years ago. It's almost a cut and paste job...What say you?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:39:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 4:55:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 5:08:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Avoid?  People are stating their piece, and moving on.
As they should.
Perhaps you could take it as an opportunity for introspection, about (being generous here) why you have internalized so much leftist tripe.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 5:15:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

[b]I think Trump intends to lose so he can pursue a Trump Media Channel.

View Quote

If the Truth Social merger is approved tomorrow, Trump, who owns 79 million shares of Truth Social, will gain about 3.5 billion.  He won't need to build a Trump Media Channel.  

Nobody would suffer through the BS lawfare that he is if he wasn't serious about being president.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 5:33:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Avoid?  People are stating their piece, and moving on.
As they should.
Perhaps you could take it as an opportunity for introspection, about (being generous here) why you have internalized so much leftist tripe.
View Quote

His fitness report says it all. Totally unpredictable, flies by the seat of his pants.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#38]
FFS seek help op.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:19:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Maybe this thread is a conspiracy for OP to lose in his own thread.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:22:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
@RealityCheck0311

Put your money where your mouth is.

Bet $100 on Donald Trump (10/11) to win $91
Bet $100 on Joe Biden (7/4) to win $175
Bet $100 on Gavin Newsome (20/1) to win $2,000

View Quote

RealityCheck why are you ignoring my post? I am trying to offer you a financial opportunity
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:28:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Why?

It's a win/win for him.

Why?

So my predictions.

View Quote

how is he supposed to fix voter fraud with no political office?
despite what many seem to think you aren't winning over the other side by being more moderate or pandering to anyone.

if he doesn't win he will just fade in to obscurity, he and almost every other politician is a narcissist he craves power and the fame that goes along with the presidency more than any stupid media channel deal which he could have done regardless of a presidential run.

sorry you are way the fuck off.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:40:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:44:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Losing is not part of Trump's brand.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:45:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Losing is not part of Trump's brand.
View Quote

Remember boys, there’s no points for second place.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:52:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Bookmark this thread.

Hear me out.

Oh Shit!!!
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:53:18 PM EDT
[#46]

Probably knocking guys out.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:55:14 PM EDT
[#47]
OP has TDS
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:55:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
@RealityCheck0311

Your post follows the same formula, same use of bold and larger fonts, and same amount of TDS as the post pointed out from 4 years ago. It's almost a cut and paste job...What say you?
View Quote

Anyone remember the name of his old account that did the 2020 post with?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:59:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Why did I click on this bullshit?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:59:35 PM EDT
[#50]
That was some of the best trolling I’ve seen yet. Right up to the point where you got banned. You never, never leave your wingman.
Page / 5
Top Top