Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 6:16:43 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:18:13 AM EDT
[#1]
And we're surprised by anything these fucking savages do how?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:47:41 AM EDT
[#2]
HOORAY for the ROP!

not!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:26:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Kill the incontinent muppet wherever you find him...Take a page from their own book.

There. Fixed it...
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:29:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Kill the infidel muslim wherever you find him...Take a page from their own book.

Careful, stuff like this will get you banned.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:30:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
HOORAY for the ROP!

not!

x2
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:31:23 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd expect nothing less from the ROP. Fucking animals.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:31:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Kill the infidel muslim wherever you find him...Take a page from their own book.

oooh oooh!  IBTL!  

congrats to me, that was my first ever "in before the lock"  

haha
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:32:23 AM EDT
[#8]

agora.blogsome.com/2006/03/02/cartoonists-daughter-hunted-by-jihadists cowards/

They had a small mistake in the URL.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:32:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Careful, stuff like this will get you banned.

well  if would all just convert we  could have world peace...

oh wait,, they even speed up the delivery of  fellow muslims to their virgins and  allah also...hmmmmm......

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:32:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Unfortunately, many people in the USofA still believe that the USofA attacked Iraq first(and of course it is GWB Jr's fault), and that the Muslims are just defending themselves,  the fact is these people don't observe the typical political boundaries of countries, rather a religion has declared war on anyone who is a non-believer.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:11:46 AM EDT
[#11]

Yeah - I saw that story yesterday in Danish newspapers.

I love the apologists "Oh, it wasn't 12 muslim men, it was 12 muslims youngsters"  Yeah - because it's not like muslims "youngsters" are responsible for most stabbings, rapes, and violent crime in Denmark these days.  

That girl was very lucky she was not in school, and missed meeting the 12 muslim "youngsters"
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:17:22 AM EDT
[#12]
This crap makes me wish I was a cartoonist.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:18:34 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I love the apologists "Oh, it wasn't 12 muslim men, it was 12 muslims youngsters"  Yeah - because it's not like muslims "youngsters" are responsible for most stabbings, rapes, and violent crime in Denmark these days.  

That girl was very lucky she was not in school, and missed meeting the 12 muslim "youngsters"

Had she been there and they harmed her then what? What woudl the USDA do about it?

Nothing I am afraid.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:20:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:22:26 AM EDT
[#15]
When i saw those savages dancing in the street after 9/11, I used to think that I was the only person who thought of the ROPers as fucking evil scumbags.

But they are rapidly convincing everyone to adopt my viewpoint.

I'm so glad this cartoon thing happened and peeled away the mask.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:25:12 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Had she been there and they harmed her then what? What woudl the USDA do about it?

Nothing I am afraid.

The US Dept of Agriculture has jurisdiction over crimes in Denmark?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:25:24 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
When i saw those savages dancing in the street after 9/11, I used to think that I was the only person who thought of the ROPers as fucking evil scumbags.

But they are rapidly convincing everyone to adopt my viewpoint.

I'm so glad this cartoon thing happened and peeled away the mask.

I was convinced even before 9/11 the problem is the libtards, leftist, and State department will NEVER be convinced.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:26:38 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
When i saw those savages dancing in the street after 9/11, ...

As an aside (and the risk of a threadjack)  - did anyone ever actually show real footage of that??  My impression was that much of the scenes of people "celbrating in the steets" after 9/11 turned out to be hoaxes and old unrelated footage.

I'm sure some people were celebrating (don't get me wrong) - but I don't remember seeing any footage of people dancing in the streets that actually turned out to be real.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:27:20 AM EDT
[#19]
OK, which Arfcommer, and LOR fan wrote these comments on that website?            

"The number of warheads required to reduce the Orc population by 2/3 within 2 days is ready and available to the West. Cleaning up the rest could take years, but it could be done."

Comment by Exterminator — March 2, 2006 @ 11:33 pm

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:28:08 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Unfortunately, many people in the USofA still believe that the USofA attacked Iraq first(and of course it is GWB Jr's fault), and that the Muslims are just defending themselves, .

9/11/01 happened before Iraq War.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:31:25 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing I am afraid.

Why not?  Maybe their pork wasn't cooked long enough...
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:32:32 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm suprised that there are still folks out there that defend and equivocate for these filthy animals.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:37:04 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As an aside (and the risk of a threadjack)  - did anyone ever actually show real footage of that??  My impression was that much of the scenes of people "celbrating in the steets" after 9/11 turned out to be hoaxes and old unrelated footage.

I'm sure some people were celebrating (don't get me wrong) - but I don't remember seeing any footage of people dancing in the streets that actually turned out to be real.

I saw stuff of Palestinians dancing but I don't know if it was true.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:37:56 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Don't worry, someone will be along shortly to condem us for hating them.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:41:32 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I'm suprised that there are still folks out there that defend and equivocate for these filthy animals.

Not for much longer.  The Muslim's are making the classic "savages" mistake in going after women and children.  They, like many tribal societies, hope to strike fear into their enemies.  What they fail to understand is that the only thing keeping them alive is our sympathies towards them.  If we ever truly come to fear the muslims, and I mean that deep-seated animal fear for ones own survival, we will wipe them out.

By way of example, the plains indians practiced many forms of ritual torture on their captives, including women and children.  It was these kinds of acts that turned the population of the western states against them and paved the way for their later extermination.  A similar pattern was repeated in many of Europe's colonies.  Once the locals started butchering and torturing the women and children, the Europeans unleashed hell against them.

*Note to DUmmies.  I am by no means advocating extermination.  I simply point out as a factual matter the historical pattern once the West's enemies attack women and children in such a manner.  They mess with the bull, they get the horns.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:46:04 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing I am afraid.

Sorry I am in the middle on contract negotiations with the Forest Service. I have typed USDA a bazillion times in the last few months.

I ment what would the USA do if they had harmed them? The US has gotten pretty good and ignoring things like this.
CH
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:58:16 AM EDT
[#27]
[robotic fearful voice] gee..........guys................uh......i dont know what you are ..............talking......about.........they are............a ........peacful.........people........i mean that...............really............you disgrace ARFCOM.......with your 88 rantings..................[robotic fearful voice]
meanwhile my eyelids are blinking in Morse code "bullshit"
and i'm thinking over and over "please dont ban me please dont ban me please dont ban me"

Welcome to the terrordome....................
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:03:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Who would-a thunk it?

They didn't have much problem killing Russian children either did they?  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:11:25 AM EDT
[#29]
I would expect no less from the subhuman offspring of sand gnats & swine.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:21:47 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't comment on the footage shown on MSM but on 9/11 we had a fellow engineer from  our Israel site at our local site.  He showed us some video taken by a friend of his over the course of 2-3 days after 9/11.  There was a 10-15 minutes of a parade at a settlement outside Haifa.  There were some candid shots of people hugging and shaking hands while were wearing T-shirts with pictures of Osama or with the twin towers on fire.  People wearing the same type of shirts handing out candy and little toys to childen.

Talking with the Lior more later this type of activity is common in some districts after bombings in Israeli markets etc.  So while the stuff shown on CNN etc may of been old or canned footage it was not far from the truth in some instances like what I saw.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:22:13 AM EDT
[#31]
that is such a peace loving religion
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:25:41 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I can only draw the head of an organ grinder's monkey with a bowler hat on his head. Will the muzzies get pissed at that?

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:48:58 AM EDT
[#33]
What ever happend to the guy that wiped his ass with the muzzies karan and then posted his home address and dared a jihadist to come visit?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:07:10 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Your good if you are or have access to a photoshopper, and feel a need to mock RebelGray.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:35:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:40:52 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing I am afraid.

Sorry I am in the middle on contract negotiations with the Forest Service. I have typed USDA a bazillion times in the last few months.

I ment what would the USA do if they had harmed them? The US has gotten pretty good and ignoring things like this.
CH

No, that was under bubba.  In case you haven't noticed, we did do something about 9/11.

Since when does the USA have jurisdiction over things that happen in Denmark?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:53:29 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I would expect no less from the subhuman offspring of sand gnats & swine.

this is so utterly repugnant.
Sand Gnats and Swine are more humane.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:50:52 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

No, that was under bubba.  In case you haven't noticed, we did do something about 9/11.

Since when does the USA have jurisdiction over things that happen in Denmark?

Not juristiction, acknowledgment.

Meaning will we continue to ignore the facts about the islamict faith and how they choose to operate....My answer is yes, the US will.

We will continue to coddle them, let them attennd our universities, let them cross our wide open as a hookers legs borders, let them take claim to US ports etc....

In the end it will be forgetten and the US will do nothing because its not PC to say, "We are at war with the a religion and its beliefs!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top