Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/17/2001 5:28:10 PM EST
I am considering a SBR permit and was wondering… I want to get two or possibly three uppers, a .45 cal 11.5 inch barrel, a 5.56mm 11.5inch barrel, and a 14.5 inch barrel. Is the permit for the upper or the lower on the rifle and will I need three permits or can I do all three on one form? IPSC_GUY (trying to find the way) sends
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 8:51:50 PM EST
The lower is the registered SBR, not the uppers. You still don't want to have multiple short uppers around if you've only got one SBR lower. If you've just got the one SBR lower, and no non-SBR's, you can have as many uppers as you like, though.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 5:21:34 AM EST
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 4:41:28 PM EST
You need an ATF From 1. Download it online (Acrobat) or order one from the ATF directly and READ THE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY! Good luck.
Top Top